PDA

View Full Version : Grooming

August 16th 06, 07:48 AM
AUSSIE PET MOBILE offers a convenient, affordable, reliable and
efficient service to pet owners to maintain and achieve their pets'
best well being. We use environmentally friendly products and bring a
highly organized professional approach to mobile grooming.

We pride ourselves on our innovative pet mobile design, heated
hydrobath, and our Aussie Pet Mobile grooming service which assures a
complete and comfortable experience for each pet, also see the Fabulous
FURminator.

The concept for AUSSIE PET MOBILE was created in 1996 in Sydney,
Australia, to satisfy the demand for mobile grooming services there.
The business became an immediate success, and has rapidly expanded via
franchising throughout the United States, Mexico, Canada, and Japan.

AUSSIE PET MOBILE is an internationally proven franchise system of
mobile pet grooming with U.S. headquarters based in Dana Point,
California. http://www.aussiepetmobile.com

mob-barley
August 16th 06, 11:58 AM
wrote:

> AUSSIE PET MOBILE is an internationally proven franchise system of
> mobile pet grooming with U.S. headquarters based in Dana Point,
> California. http://www.aussiepetmobile.com

thanks! but I lick my own cats
I'm not paying somebody to wash my cats

22brix
August 16th 06, 05:37 PM
"mob-barley" > wrote in message

>> AUSSIE PET MOBILE is an internationally proven franchise system of
>> mobile pet grooming with U.S. headquarters based in Dana Point,
>> California. http://www.aussiepetmobile.com
>

> thanks! but I lick my own cats
> I'm not paying somebody to wash my cats

Hacking up any hairballs lately?!

mob-barley
August 17th 06, 07:39 AM
22brix wrote:

> Hacking up any hairballs lately?!

maaan you just dont know

i never knew one cat could be so sweet
I know every crow thinks their own is the blackest
but when you raise a cat from a tiny little kitten
they are different than a hard ankled grown cat

she is so unafraid of me it relaxes me

im sure that sounds dumb
i love that she don't think im out to get her

the thought that i would hurt her has never crossed her mind
she has no idea what hurt is.. i love it..
i think it could stay this way for the rest of her life

see.. lucy my older tabby.. she so...
jumpy.. its aggrivating... it hurts my feelings sometimes

if she only knew.. how I got nothing but love for her

somebody might have treated her bad before...

yes! hairballs it is!

i munch on Jupiter, she loves it when i munch on her
her neck and between her shoulder blades. i munch on her willing little
ear tops.

she sits in a chair outside my office, just watching me
all the time
she never or rarely asks for food.. she just watches me

she's so polite, she's a little lady!

22brix
August 17th 06, 04:56 PM
"mob-barley" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> 22brix wrote:
>
>> Hacking up any hairballs lately?!
>
> maaan you just dont know
>
> i never knew one cat could be so sweet
> I know every crow thinks their own is the blackest
> but when you raise a cat from a tiny little kitten
> they are different than a hard ankled grown cat
>
> she is so unafraid of me it relaxes me
>
> im sure that sounds dumb
> i love that she don't think im out to get her
>
> the thought that i would hurt her has never crossed her mind
> she has no idea what hurt is.. i love it..
> i think it could stay this way for the rest of her life
>
> see.. lucy my older tabby.. she so...
> jumpy.. its aggrivating... it hurts my feelings sometimes
>
> if she only knew.. how I got nothing but love for her
>
> somebody might have treated her bad before...
>
> yes! hairballs it is!
>
> i munch on Jupiter, she loves it when i munch on her
> her neck and between her shoulder blades. i munch on her willing little
> ear tops.
>
> she sits in a chair outside my office, just watching me
> all the time
> she never or rarely asks for food.. she just watches me
>
> she's so polite, she's a little lady!

Aw, she trusts you completely--so sweet! You got a good thing going.
Tortle has taken to licking my face oh so gently when I go to bed. Not a
constant thing--just a few licks here and there. It's not always conducive
to a good nights sleep but it's kind of like mutual grooming--I rub her ears
and under her chin and she licks my face and hands! I wish I could purr.

Bonnie

mob-barley
August 17th 06, 10:52 PM
22brix wrote:

> Aw, she trusts you completely--so sweet! You got a good thing going.
> Tortle has taken to licking my face oh so gently when I go to bed. Not a
> constant thing--just a few licks here and there. It's not always conducive
> to a good nights sleep but it's kind of like mutual grooming--I rub her ears
> and under her chin and she licks my face and hands! I wish I could purr.

> Bonnie

that's very affectionate

usually before I leave the house to do a job, I tell the girls Ill see
them later
I might pick one or both up.. give'em a little have a nice day thing...

Jupiter just wraps under my chin or on lays on my shoulder and purrs...

it makes me soooo sleepy to hear her purr, it's like... go lay down
daddy
lets sleep till noon

IBen Getiner
August 19th 06, 09:26 AM