PDA

View Full Version : Kittens Thrown in Frying Pan in New York

The Polish-Kraut
August 18th 06, 02:10 AM
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Five kittens thrown into a frying pan with pork chops
and hot oil were recovering at an animal shelter Monday, and the man accused
of scalding them was awaiting a court appearance.

<SNIP>

Below is the URL for the full AP story about the above!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRF_KITTENS_SCALDED?SITE=ILMOL&SECTION
=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Reply to news groups for all to see please.

August 18th 06, 04:35 AM
"The Polish-Kraut" > wrote in message
et...

> BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Five kittens thrown into a frying pan with pork
chops
> and hot oil were recovering at an animal shelter Monday, and the man
accused
> of scalding them was awaiting a court appearance.
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Below is the URL for the full AP story about the above!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRF_KITTENS_SCALDED?SITE=ILMOL&SECTION
> =HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
>
> --

They were not burned. Someone apparently intervened. this was on all the
major news networks, Larry.

Charlie Wilkes
August 18th 06, 07:52 AM
On 18 Aug 2006 05:35:41 +0200, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"The Polish-Kraut" > wrote in message
et...

>> BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Five kittens thrown into a frying pan with pork
>chops
>> and hot oil were recovering at an animal shelter Monday, and the man
>accused
>> of scalding them was awaiting a court appearance.
>>
>> <SNIP>
>>
>> Below is the URL for the full AP story about the above!!
>>

>http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRF_KITTENS_SCALDED?SITE=ILMOL&SECTION
>> =HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
>>
>> --
>
>They were not burned. Someone apparently intervened. this was on all the
>major news networks, Larry.

They were slightly burned.

The good news is, now every one of those kittens will find a home.

Charlie

Phil P.
August 18th 06, 08:47 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "The Polish-Kraut" > wrote in message
> et...
> >
> > BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Five kittens thrown into a frying pan with pork
> chops
> > and hot oil were recovering at an animal shelter Monday, and the man
> accused
> > of scalding them was awaiting a court appearance.
> >
> > <SNIP>
> >
> > Below is the URL for the full AP story about the above!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRF_KITTENS_SCALDED?SITE=ILMOL&SECTION
> > =HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
> >
> > --
>
> They were not burned. Someone apparently intervened. this was on all the
> major news networks, Larry.

Yeah, they were burned- but not too bad. Here's the story:

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2006/08/16/news/doc44e1ca78ea04a719807676.txt

"Police said they anticipated the suspect, whose identity was not released,
would be charged Tuesday with animal cruelty. "

Stir fry him first, I say.

Phil

katt
August 18th 06, 01:30 PM
im completely sick to my tummy right now ,,, he should be put on a bbq
rotary and slow cooked

please let us know anymore news on the kittens

cybercat
August 18th 06, 03:52 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "The Polish-Kraut" > wrote in message
> > et...
> > >
> > > BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Five kittens thrown into a frying pan with pork
> > chops
> > > and hot oil were recovering at an animal shelter Monday, and the man
> > accused
> > > of scalding them was awaiting a court appearance.
> > >
> > > <SNIP>
> > >
> > > Below is the URL for the full AP story about the above!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRF_KITTENS_SCALDED?SITE=ILMOL&SECTION
> > > =HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > They were not burned. Someone apparently intervened. this was on all the
> > major news networks, Larry.
>

> Yeah, they were burned- but not too bad. Here's the story:

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2006/08/16/news/doc44e1ca78ea04a719807676.txt

When I saw the story in TV, someone who looked like a vet said they were not
burned--
and, they showed the cage full of kittens, very small, who had clearly not
been burned.

> "Police said they anticipated the suspect, whose identity was not
released,
> would be charged Tuesday with animal cruelty. "
>
> Stir fry him first, I say.

What I want to know is, who intervened and saved them? Animal
control can't be that fast. Seems like someone from their own family
turned those assholes in. More power to them!

cybercat
August 18th 06, 03:54 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote:> >
> >They were not burned. Someone apparently intervened. this was on all the
> >major news networks, Larry.
> >
> They were slightly burned.
>
> The good news is, now every one of those kittens will find a home.

That is true. I swear the lady on the news said they were not burned.
That's what I get for watching the news with one eye and one ear, I guess.

The Polish-Kraut
August 18th 06, 05:07 PM
>> >They were not burned. Someone apparently intervened. this was on all the
>> >major news networks, Larry.
>> >
>> They were slightly burned.
>>
>> The good news is, now every one of those kittens will find a home.
>>

>That is true. I swear the lady on the news said they were not burned.
>That's what I get for watching the news with one eye and one ear, I guess.

Here is URL of story for anyone interested in reading it:

Below is the URL for the full AP story about the above!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRF_KITTENS_SCALDED?SITE=ILMOL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Charlie Wilkes
August 19th 06, 03:38 AM
On 18 Aug 2006 16:52:27 +0200, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Phil P." > wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>>
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > "The Polish-Kraut" > wrote in message
>> > et...

>> > chops
>> > accused

>http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRF_KITTENS_SCALDED?SITE=ILMOL&SECTION

>> > They were not burned. Someone apparently intervened. this was on all the
>> > major news networks, Larry.
>>

>> Yeah, they were burned- but not too bad. Here's the story:
>>

>http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2006/08/16/news/doc44e1ca78ea04a719807676.txt
>>

>When I saw the story in TV, someone who looked like a vet said they were not
>burned--
>and, they showed the cage full of kittens, very small, who had clearly not
>been burned.
>
>> "Police said they anticipated the suspect, whose identity was not
>released,
>> would be charged Tuesday with animal cruelty. "
>>
>> Stir fry him first, I say.
>>

>What I want to know is, who intervened and saved them? Animal
>control can't be that fast. Seems like someone from their own family
>turned those assholes in. More power to them!

This story has gone all over the world, but the details are sketchy.
Apparently the guy had been invited for dinner by an acquaintance who
ran into him at a bus stop. The host was cooking pork chops in oil.
He stepped out of the room momentarily, at which point his guest
decided to fry the kittens. I spose the resident of the apt. put a
stop to it and called the cops.

But, all I know is what I read in the papers. Between this, and the
crank who has inserted himself into the Ramsey murder, and the judge
in Oklahoma who played with a penis pump while presiding from the
bench, I tend to think the country has been sprayed with some kind of
psychotic dust, maybe from the tail of a comet.

Charlie

Charlie

Outsider
August 19th 06, 11:35 PM
Charlie Wilkes > wrote in
:

> On 18 Aug 2006 16:52:27 +0200, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Phil P." > wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]

>>http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRF_KITTENS_SCALDED?SITE=ILMOL&S
>>ECTION

>>> Yeah, they were burned- but not too bad. Here's the story:
>>>

>>http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2006/08/16/news/doc44e1ca78ea04a7198
>>07676.txt
>>>

>>When I saw the story in TV, someone who looked like a vet said they
>>were not burned--
>>and, they showed the cage full of kittens, very small, who had clearly
>>not been burned.
>>
>>> "Police said they anticipated the suspect, whose identity was not
>>released,
>>> would be charged Tuesday with animal cruelty. "
>>>
>>> Stir fry him first, I say.
>>>
>>...I tend to think the country has been sprayed with some kind of
> psychotic dust, maybe from the tail of a comet.
>
> Charlie
>
> Charlie

That WOULD explain quite a bit!

August 24th 06, 07:42 PM
Shame they couldn't have saved the pig too though.

The Polish-Kraut wrote:
> BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Five kittens thrown into a frying pan with pork chops
> and hot oil were recovering at an animal shelter Monday, and the man accused
> of scalding them was awaiting a court appearance.
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Below is the URL for the full AP story about the above!!
>
> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRF_KITTENS_SCALDED?SITE=ILMOL&SECTION
> =HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
>
> --
> E-mail address altered to foil spam.
> Reply to news groups for all to see please.

dgk
August 25th 06, 01:40 PM
On 24 Aug 2006 11:42:45 -0700, wrote:

>Shame they couldn't have saved the pig too though.

ha. good point well made.