PDA

View Full Version : Please help - Persian kitty with skin irritation

Alissa
August 19th 06, 04:13 AM
Hi

I am looking for some advice for my 3 year old boy Bailey. A few
months ago, he started scratching excessively to the point where he
pulls his hair and out bleeds. Happening in various places such as
behind his, ears, cheats and on the inside of his leg where he is
gnawing it.
The vet has rules out fleas, ringworm, we switched him to hypo-allergic
food and now he is on steroids and hydrocortisone spray which is
helpling but likely just masking the problem.

Please Email me at as I am not on the message broards
often.

Any advice for my boy is appreciated.

Alissa