PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted from Cat Lovers

pets4homes
August 23rd 06, 04:28 PM
Hello,

I run a very popular website called Pets4Homes
(http://www.pets4homes.co.uk) which is a free pet advertising and pet
care information site for cats, dogs etc... As my site is free I do
not have the resources and time to spend writing many articles.

I am looking for cat owners and cat lovers who would be willing to
write articles on cat care and health issues which I could publish on
my site. I will add your name and/or cat related website link to the
top of article as a thanks for helping us. Our site is visited by
over 5000 people per day.

Many thanks for your time
Mark
http://www.pets4homes.co.uk