PDA

View Full Version : Off to the vet again for Dudley

Kitkat
August 23rd 06, 04:30 PM
Poor guy is not going to be very happy about this, but of course due to
the in and out of the litter box issue, they want to observe him. I feel
terrible leaving him there beacuse he is such a horrible patient, but
what else can we do? I'm off to work for the day, too, so I wont be
around til later, but just requesting more good vibes, purrs, whatever.
Dudley needs them (and I still do, too!)

thanks friends.

Lesley
August 23rd 06, 04:40 PM
Kitkat wrote:
but just requesting more good vibes, purrs, whatever.
> Dudley needs them (and I still do, too!)

The good vibes, hugs and purrs are coming for both of you from me and
the Fabulous Furballs

Lesley

Matthew
August 23rd 06, 04:50 PM
"Lesley" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Kitkat wrote:
> but just requesting more good vibes, purrs, whatever.
>> Dudley needs them (and I still do, too!)
>>
> The good vibes, hugs and purrs are coming for both of you from me and
> the Fabulous Furballs
>

> Lesley

The pack is vibrating all you need sending it to those in needs

Rhonda
August 23rd 06, 04:56 PM
Good luck to you and Dudley. I hate leaving them too, I always feel like
I've betrayed them. It helps to know that I trust the vet and am doing
it to make them feel better.

I hope Dudley is letting them know what's wrong and they can fix it soon!

Take care,

Rhonda

Kitkat wrote:
> Poor guy is not going to be very happy about this, but of course due to
> the in and out of the litter box issue, they want to observe him. I feel
> terrible leaving him there beacuse he is such a horrible patient, but
> what else can we do? I'm off to work for the day, too, so I wont be
> around til later, but just requesting more good vibes, purrs, whatever.
> Dudley needs them (and I still do, too!)
>
> thanks friends.

Kitkat
August 23rd 06, 10:17 PM
Thanks to you all for your thoughts!!! Turns out it was NOT urinary
tract related! (yes!!!) and instead the poor guy needed an enema as he
had a bowel full of poop. So, while im sure it wasnt the most pleasant
experience, at least it wasnt very serious and he's home again where he
can be comfortable.

We have been to the vet three days in a row now! And he was there last
Friday, too. I told the vet that he just cant get enough of her. He must
have a crush. ;)

cybercat
August 23rd 06, 10:39 PM
"Kitkat" > wrote in message
. net...
> Thanks to you all for your thoughts!!! Turns out it was NOT urinary
> tract related! (yes!!!)

Yayy ..!

and instead the poor guy needed an enema as he
> had a bowel full of poop. So, while im sure it wasnt the most pleasant
> experience, at least it wasnt very serious and he's home again where he
> can be comfortable.

Well no wonder he was feeling bad, a guy's got to be regular! ;)

> We have been to the vet three days in a row now! And he was there last
> Friday, too. I told the vet that he just cant get enough of her. He must
> have a crush. ;)

Well here's hoping no more vet for a while. You are so smart, Pam, as
that constipation may have resulted in serious problem, hell, it can kill.

Kitkat
August 23rd 06, 11:25 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Kitkat" > wrote in message
> . net...
>
>>Thanks to you all for your thoughts!!! Turns out it was NOT urinary
>>tract related! (yes!!!)
>

> Yayy ..!
>
> and instead the poor guy needed an enema as he
>
>>had a bowel full of poop. So, while im sure it wasnt the most pleasant
>>experience, at least it wasnt very serious and he's home again where he
>>can be comfortable.
>

> Well no wonder he was feeling bad, a guy's got to be regular! ;)
>

>>We have been to the vet three days in a row now! And he was there last
>>Friday, too. I told the vet that he just cant get enough of her. He must
>>have a crush. ;)
>>

> Well here's hoping no more vet for a while. You are so smart, Pam, as
> that constipation may have resulted in serious problem, hell, it can kill.

I just hope he really starts to perk back up to his old spunky self. For
an elderly cat who can't see OR hear, he sure has quite a little
personality. And he hasn't been himself yet since this started. I worry
most that even though he SEEMS to be getting better, that he is hurting
or depressed or both.

Hey, at least I had just opened a new credit card with ZERO interest
until fall of 2007. Otherwise, Dudley would need to get himself a J-O-B
to start paying some of these bills!!!! ;);)

cybercat
August 24th 06, 12:57 AM
"Kitkat" > wrote

> Hey, at least I had just opened a new credit card with ZERO interest
> until fall of 2007. Otherwise, Dudley would need to get himself a J-O-B
> to start paying some of these bills!!!! ;);)

lol

I am always asking Boo "Have you even *looked* for a job today?