PDA

View Full Version : what's the meanest vivacious house cat?

crickeh-re-hawd
August 24th 06, 07:50 AM
Just curios

about how many kinds of house cats are there?

ot: I have a snowman candle, he's got a big red hat and a big smile,
he's got a broomstick in his hand, I really like my candle, it makes me
feel safe having him around.
weird. it looks like a toy, he has a black band around his hat with 2
holly leaves tucked in the band. He's wearing a scarf because he's
cold. Wonder what the broom is for?

creeeekeh

crickeh-re-hawd
August 25th 06, 03:07 AM
crickeh-re-hawd wrote:
> Just curios
>
> about how many kinds of house cats are there?
>

> ot: I have a snowman candle, he's got a big red hat and a big smile,
> he's got a broomstick in his hand, I really like my candle, it makes me
> feel safe having him around.
> weird. it looks like a toy, he has a black band around his hat with 2
> holly leaves tucked in the band. He's wearing a scarf because he's
> cold. Wonder what the broom is for?
>
> creeeekeh

Im sure you believe me, but check him out!
is this cool or what

http://69-168-24-11.chvlva.adelphia.net:777/Image1.jpg
http://69-168-24-11.chvlva.adelphia.net:777/Image0.jpg

he's a snowman with a scarf, yet you can set fire to his hat!
I still like looking at him, but Im getting mixed messages

cybercat
August 26th 06, 04:14 AM
"crickeh-re-hawd" > wrote i:
> http://69-168-24-11.chvlva.adelphia.net:777/Image1.jpg
> http://69-168-24-11.chvlva.adelphia.net:777/Image0.jpg
>
> he's a snowman with a scarf, yet you can set fire to his hat!
> I still like looking at him, but Im getting mixed messages

I saved his pictures, just to keep an eye on him. He has beady eyes,
and an insincere smile. I'd light the little ****er right up.

crickeh-re-hawd
August 26th 06, 05:22 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "crickeh-re-hawd" > wrote i:
> > http://69-168-24-11.chvlva.adelphia.net:777/Image1.jpg
> > http://69-168-24-11.chvlva.adelphia.net:777/Image0.jpg
> >
> > he's a snowman with a scarf, yet you can set fire to his hat!
> > I still like looking at him, but Im getting mixed messages
>
> I saved his pictures, just to keep an eye on him. He has beady eyes,
> and an insincere smile. I'd light the little ****er right up.

LMAO

i think you nailed it

will post pictures after the arson goes down
SAY YOUR PRAYERS, YOU'RE GOING DOWN SNOW MAN!

we'll see who laughs last