PDA

View Full Version : Re: peeing probs

Gail
August 24th 06, 08:01 PM
If he is not neutered, this could be the problem. He should be neutered. If
he is neutered, he may have a urinary tract infection. He should see a vet.
Gail
"kainlok" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> My cat, is a tom, just over a year old, he is litter triand although not
> newterd,
>
> over past week he has taken to ****ing on my clothing if its left on the
> sofa,
> wether they are worn or just washed, he does it,,but only on the leather
> sofa,
> no where els, not the bved or anything. he goes out reg to.
>
> any help as to what the prob is and solutions would be apreciated

The Cat Whisperer
August 24th 06, 09:03 PM
poster said he was NOT neutered...
get to the vet, get him neutered asap.

"Gail" > wrote in message
.net...
> If he is not neutered, this could be the problem. He should be neutered.
> If he is neutered, he may have a urinary tract infection. He should see a
> vet.
> Gail
> "kainlok" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6[email protected]
>> My cat, is a tom, just over a year old, he is litter triand although not
>> newterd,
>>
>> over past week he has taken to ****ing on my clothing if its left on the
>> sofa,
>> wether they are worn or just washed, he does it,,but only on the leather
>> sofa,
>> no where els, not the bved or anything. he goes out reg to.
>>
>> any help as to what the prob is and solutions would be apreciated

kainlok
August 24th 06, 09:17 PM
The Cat Whisperer wrote:
>poster said he was NOT neutered...
>get to the vet, get him neutered asap.
>
>> If he is not neutered, this could be the problem. He should be neutered.
>> If he is neutered, he may have a urinary tract infection. He should see a
>[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
>>>
>>> any help as to what the prob is and solutions would be apreciated

ok, i know this might sound like a stupid question but here goes, why is it
important to get hin netuered?

Matthew
August 24th 06, 09:20 PM
"kainlok" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> The Cat Whisperer wrote:
>>poster said he was NOT neutered...
>>get to the vet, get him neutered asap.
>>
>>> If he is not neutered, this could be the problem. He should be neutered.
>>> If he is neutered, he may have a urinary tract infection. He should see
>>[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]

> ok, i know this might sound like a stupid question but here goes, why is
> it
> important to get hin netuered?

Males can have problems arise more often while them remain un-neutered plus
the bonus of not being able to spawn unwanted offspring

Gail
August 24th 06, 10:35 PM
They will urinate or spray inappropriately, they will impregnate females and
continue to over-populate, they will have more cancers due to not being
neutered.
Gail
"kainlok" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> The Cat Whisperer wrote:
>>poster said he was NOT neutered...
>>get to the vet, get him neutered asap.
>>
>>> If he is not neutered, this could be the problem. He should be neutered.
>>> If he is neutered, he may have a urinary tract infection. He should see
>>[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]

> ok, i know this might sound like a stupid question but here goes, why is
> it
> important to get hin netuered?

kainlok via CatKB.com
August 25th 06, 10:32 AM
Gail wrote:
>They will urinate or spray inappropriately, they will impregnate females and
>continue to over-populate, they will have more cancers due to not being
>neutered.
>Gail
>>>poster said he was NOT neutered...
>>>get to the vet, get him neutered asap.
>[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
>> it
>> important to get hin netuered?
thanks for the advice and help everyone :-)