PDA

View Full Version : Broadcast On Cat Galaxy Live This Saturday

Cat Protector
August 26th 06, 01:59 AM
Special Live Broadcast On Cat Galaxy This Saturday

Join us live this Saturday, August 26th on Cat Galaxy beginning at 1pm (3pm
Central, 4pm Eastern time) as we present another edition of the Black Cat
Club. Our featured guest will be Dr. Aubrey Pruitt DVM from Four Peaks
Animal Clinic who will be answering your questions regarding cat health and
care. Listeners can email their questions during the show and have them
answered by one of Scottsdale's best veterinarians. You can tune in live via
our web site at www.catgalaxymedia.com or go to
http://stations.swcast.net/catprotector.

Cat Galaxy is presenting this broadcast as a part of Cat Health & Safety
Month and is a not miss for cats and cat lovers alike. So, join us live for
this very special show. For more information go to www.catgalaxymedia.com or
call 480-980-8541. Cat Galaxy is an internet radio station for cats and
broadcasts live 24/7 in 128k CD quality stereo.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com