PDA

View Full Version : My pet Cat Moony

Caspian Merlin ([email protected])
August 29th 06, 07:08 PM
My pet cat is called Moony, sort for Mooncat. He is quite old, and only
has one eye, because a car hit him once. He is lucky to be alive, and
sometimes some gel forms where his damaged eye is (it is still there,
just damaged and dislodged.) What is this?May I also add that the best
way to get rid of rubbish in this group is to eliminate abusive users.
This is what I do on mine (sailing.dinghies) at Google Newsgroups.

Judy
August 30th 06, 06:10 AM
"Caspian Merlin )" >
wrote in message
ups.com...
> My pet cat is called Moony, sort for Mooncat. He is quite old, and only
> has one eye, because a car hit him once. He is lucky to be alive, and
> sometimes some gel forms where his damaged eye is (it is still there,
> just damaged and dislodged.) What is this?

Give your vet a call and ask?