PDA

View Full Version : Lazy cat lodge still made?

Tim Benner
August 30th 06, 07:11 PM
Hi cat lovers!

Years ago I bought a cardboard box from Fosters and Smith which is called
the Lazy Cat Lodge. It has openings in it for cats to go into the box and
climb from one floor to the next.
Mine is getting old now and I would like to buy a new one, but can't seem
to find anyplace which sells these anymore. Does anyone know where these
are still made?

Thanks

[Tim]

Judy
August 31st 06, 04:32 AM
"Tim Benner" > wrote in message
> Hi cat lovers!
>
> Years ago I bought a cardboard box from Fosters and Smith which is
> called the Lazy Cat Lodge. It has openings in it for cats to go into the
> box and climb from one floor to the next.
> Mine is getting old now and I would like to buy a new one, but can't
> seem to find anyplace which sells these anymore. Does anyone know where
> these are still made?
>
> Thanks
>
> [Tim]

I just spent a bit of time searching and it would appear that they are no
longer. In one article I read from 2000 it said that this product was sold
to another company but that this new company hadn't been able to provide
any.

The closest thing I could find was this.

http://www.bunnybytes.com/cgi-bin/newsearch.cgi?code=10&step=1&cart_id=405903.3138

Anonymous
August 31st 06, 07:01 AM

Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Anonymous
August 31st 06, 07:01 AM
"Tim Benner" <f0o> wrote in message
> Hi cat lovers!
>
> Years ago I bought a cardboard box from Fosters and Smith which is
> called the Lazy Cat Lodge. It has openings in it for cats to go
into the
> box and climb from one floor to the next.
> Mine is getting old now and I would like to buy a new one, but can't
> seem to find anyplace which sells these anymore. Does anyone know
where
> these are still made?
>
> Thanks
>
> [Tim]

I just spent a bit of time searching and it would appear that they are
no
longer. In one article I read from 2000 it said that this product was
sold
to another company but that this new company hadn't been able to
provide
any.

The closest thing I could find was this.

http://www.bunnybytes.com/cgi-bin/newsearch.cgi?code=10&step=1&cart_id=405903.3138
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Anonymous
August 31st 06, 07:01 AM
"Tim Benner" <f0o> wrote in message
> Hi cat lovers!
>
> Years ago I bought a cardboard box from Fosters and Smith which is
> called the Lazy Cat Lodge. It has openings in it for cats to go
into the
> box and climb from one floor to the next.
> Mine is getting old now and I would like to buy a new one, but can't
> seem to find anyplace which sells these anymore. Does anyone know
where
> these are still made?
>
> Thanks
>
> [Tim]

I just spent a bit of time searching and it would appear that they are
no
longer. In one article I read from 2000 it said that this product was
sold
to another company but that this new company hadn't been able to
provide
any.

The closest thing I could find was this.

http://www.bunnybytes.com/cgi-bin/newsearch.cgi?code=10&step=1&cart_id=405903.3138
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Magic Mood JeepŠ
August 31st 06, 01:27 PM
In ,
Tim Benner purred:
> Hi cat lovers!
>
> Years ago I bought a cardboard box from Fosters and Smith which is
> called the Lazy Cat Lodge. It has openings in it for cats to go into
> the box and climb from one floor to the next.
> Mine is getting old now and I would like to buy a new one, but
> can't seem to find anyplace which sells these anymore. Does anyone
> know where these are still made?
>
> Thanks
>
> [Tim]

I found a Cat Cottage:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=14098&Ntt=cardboard%20cat%20house&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Np=1&N=2002&Nty=1

and city Place Cat Playhouse:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=15265&Ntt=cardboard%20cat%20house&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Np=1&N=2002&Nty=1

And the Kitty's Purrfect Playhouse (although it's made of wood):
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=13765&Ntt=cardboard%20cat%20house&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Np=1&N=2002&Nty=1

Tim Benner
August 31st 06, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the searching! I did some searching myself but only came up with
items from bunnyluv.
Thanks again!

[Tim]

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" > wrote in message
> In ,
> Tim Benner purred:
>> Hi cat lovers!
>>
>> Years ago I bought a cardboard box from Fosters and Smith which is
>> called the Lazy Cat Lodge. It has openings in it for cats to go into
>> the box and climb from one floor to the next.
>> Mine is getting old now and I would like to buy a new one, but
>> can't seem to find anyplace which sells these anymore. Does anyone
>> know where these are still made?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> [Tim]
>
> I found a Cat Cottage:
> http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=14098&Ntt=cardboard%20cat%20house&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Np=1&N=2002&Nty=1
>
> and city Place Cat Playhouse:
> http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=15265&Ntt=cardboard%20cat%20house&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Np=1&N=2002&Nty=1
>
> And the Kitty's Purrfect Playhouse (although it's made of wood):
> http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=13765&Ntt=cardboard%20cat%20house&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Np=1&N=2002&Nty=1

Anonymous
September 1st 06, 07:02 AM