PDA

View Full Version : Hellcat ?

Hans
September 2nd 06, 02:53 PM
I think this cat really hates be trapped and to be in a shelter. Bad
Idea to pet this kitty at the moment.
Meet "Burger", the Cat from Hell.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/hellcat.html

sosessyithurts
September 2nd 06, 03:03 PM
Hans wrote:
> I think this cat really hates be trapped and to be in a shelter. Bad
> Idea to pet this kitty at the moment.
> Meet "Burger", the Cat from Hell.
> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/hellcat.html

Burger must be a female cat, most women don't like having their picture
taken

cybercat
September 2nd 06, 06:30 PM
"Hans" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> I think this cat really hates be trapped and to be in a shelter. Bad
> Idea to pet this kitty at the moment.
> Meet "Burger", the Cat from Hell.
> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/hellcat.html

This is really sad, he is just really afraid.

22brix
September 2nd 06, 06:53 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Hans" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>> I think this cat really hates be trapped and to be in a shelter. Bad
>> Idea to pet this kitty at the moment.
>> Meet "Burger", the Cat from Hell.
>> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/hellcat.html
>>

> This is really sad, he is just really afraid.

I agree. It's irritating to hear people in the background laughing at his
very obvious terror.

cybercat
September 2nd 06, 06:57 PM
"22brix" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Hans" > wrote in message
> > ps.com...
> >> I think this cat really hates be trapped and to be in a shelter. Bad
> >> Idea to pet this kitty at the moment.
> >> Meet "Burger", the Cat from Hell.
> >> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/hellcat.html
> >>

> > This is really sad, he is just really afraid.
>
> I agree. It's irritating to hear people in the background laughing at his
> very obvious terror.

I had the sound turned down so it would not upset my cats, I am so glad I
did not hear this. What a bunch of jerks, to film this instead of doing
something to soothe him.

RobZip
September 2nd 06, 07:06 PM
"22brix" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Hans" > wrote in message
>> ps.com...
>>> I think this cat really hates be trapped and to be in a shelter. Bad
>>> Idea to pet this kitty at the moment.
>>> Meet "Burger", the Cat from Hell.
>>> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/hellcat.html
>>>

>> This is really sad, he is just really afraid.
>
> I agree. It's irritating to hear people in the background laughing at his
> very obvious terror.

I suppose it's easy to form an opinion based on what we know of this animal
or the people present based on the few seconds worth of material on the
video. It's quite possible the cat is one of the rare truly psychotic ones.
You DO have to acknowledge that it's demeanor is fearful/hostile/whatever,
far out of proportion to any visible threat in it's immediate environment.
The cat could be a very recent arrival, or it could be one that several
people have tried to calm over an extended period of time with little
success. I'd charge the laughter off to comic relief that the crazy little
summbitch can't get at their eyes. Still - I'd like to know more about the
origin of the animal and the efforts made to rehab him so far.

cybercat
September 2nd 06, 07:57 PM
"RobZip" <no > wrote
> I suppose it's easy to form an opinion based on what we know of this
animal
> or the people present based on the few seconds worth of material on the
> video. It's quite possible the cat is one of the rare truly psychotic
ones.
> You DO have to acknowledge that it's demeanor is fearful/hostile/whatever,
> far out of proportion to any visible threat in it's immediate environment.
> The cat could be a very recent arrival, or it could be one that several
> people have tried to calm over an extended period of time with little
> success. I'd charge the laughter off to comic relief that the crazy little
> summbitch can't get at their eyes.

You'd also shoot a stray male that is taunting your cats through
the window in the head, Rob.

There are cat lovers and then there are cat lovers, you know?

RobZip
September 3rd 06, 02:33 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "RobZip" <no > wrote
>> I suppose it's easy to form an opinion based on what we know of this
> animal
>> or the people present based on the few seconds worth of material on the
>> video. It's quite possible the cat is one of the rare truly psychotic
> ones.
>> You DO have to acknowledge that it's demeanor is
>> fearful/hostile/whatever,
>> far out of proportion to any visible threat in it's immediate
>> environment.
>> The cat could be a very recent arrival, or it could be one that several
>> people have tried to calm over an extended period of time with little
>> success. I'd charge the laughter off to comic relief that the crazy
>> little
>> summbitch can't get at their eyes.
>
> You'd also shoot a stray male that is taunting your cats through
> the window in the head, Rob.
>
> There are cat lovers and then there are cat lovers, you know?

No, no, no, hell no... You don't get off that easy. First of all, if you
want to sling **** then at least get your facts straight. Google it up, I'm
sure you know how. Back to present day. Since you claim such indignation at
the people shooting the video being amused at the cat's demeanor,distress or
however you wish to characterize it, let's hear your hear your version of
how the cat got that way and exactly what you would do to remedy it's
situation. You seem to consider yourself an expert - have at it.

Could it be possible that the original video was taken to be forwarded on to
an expert in animal behavior for a more knowledgeable opinion about
treatment? I see what appears to be a shelter or veterinary setting, not
hooligans torturing the poor thing in a garage somewhere. While I do hear a
tone of amusement, I also hear compassion and some attempt - rejected
outright - at soothing the cat. Neither you nor I know how the cat got that
way or what has been, or is being done, to help it. If at a vet, you can be
darned sure the cat is being further investigated for a solution. If at a
shelter, it must certainly be a good no kill shelter otherwise that cat
would have been euthanized within a very short period after it's arrival.
Either way, those dealing with it doubtless are at the limit of their
expertise in how to remedy the behavior and they deserve more respect than
your sorrowfully misplaced allegation of mocking the poor thing.

You claim such compassion yet you display towards these animal care workers
the same sort of venomous tripe you dish out to people on this group who are
not as informed as you think they should be. By your standard of
understanding, perhaps it is you that should be shot in the head. **** off.

cybercat
September 3rd 06, 03:45 AM
"RobZip" <no > wrote in message
. ..

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
>> > You'd also shoot a stray male that is taunting your cats through
> > the window in the head, Rob.
> >
> > There are cat lovers and then there are cat lovers, you know?
> >
> No, no, no, hell no... You don't get off that easy. First of all, if you
> want to sling **** then at least get your facts straight. Google it up,
I'm
> sure you know how. Back to present day. Since you claim such indignation
at
> the people shooting the video being amused at the cat's demeanor,distress
or
> however you wish to characterize it, let's hear your hear your version of
> how the cat got that way and exactly what you would do to remedy it's
> situation. You seem to consider yourself an expert - have at it.

You'd also shoot a stray tom in the head who is taunting your cats.
That was a year ago, right, Rob?

The rest of your comments--too asinine to deserve a response.

September 3rd 06, 04:03 AM
In article >, says...

> "Hans" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> > I think this cat really hates be trapped and to be in a shelter. Bad
> > Idea to pet this kitty at the moment.
> > Meet "Burger", the Cat from Hell.
> > http://www.jumpingpixels.com/hellcat.html
> >

> This is really sad, he is just really afraid.

Yeah that's pretty obvious. But when I first clicked the video my two
cats were sleeping right next to me. When they heard those screams they
instantly popped awake and went wide eyed. Pretty funny response.

cybercat
September 3rd 06, 06:07 AM
"T" > wrote in message
. ..
> In article >, says...
> >
> > "Hans" > wrote in message
> > ps.com...
> > > I think this cat really hates be trapped and to be in a shelter. Bad
> > > Idea to pet this kitty at the moment.
> > > Meet "Burger", the Cat from Hell.
> > > http://www.jumpingpixels.com/hellcat.html
> > >

> > This is really sad, he is just really afraid.
>
> Yeah that's pretty obvious. But when I first clicked the video my two
> cats were sleeping right next to me. When they heard those screams they
> instantly popped awake and went wide eyed. Pretty funny response.

Did you ever hear the recording of the tiny kittens crying? I let it play
when my little tabby girl was in the room, and she looked everywhere for
them, behind the monitor, under the desk, she was anxious and calling to
them. It was adorable.

RobZip
September 3rd 06, 03:20 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
> You'd also shoot a stray tom in the head who is taunting your cats.

How does a cat taunt? Just curious.... Does he stick his little non-
opposable thumby toes in his ears and do a nyah nyah nyah or what? Just
what the hell are you talking about? BTW - my offer to euthanize you still
stands.

> The rest of your comments--too asinine to deserve a response.

Too asinine? It seems like I'm the only respondent so far that put any
thought into questioning what may have been done, the possible motive for
the video, or anything else for that matter, besides "I had the sound turned
down so it would not upset my cats", or my favorite -"I am so glad I
did not hear this." You are nothing more than a vapid, shallow ****.
And then you slap down the ultimate **** dribble - no brainer - " What a
bunch of jerks, to film this instead of doing something to soothe him."
Aha hahh, get a ****in' clue will ya! How do you know what has or hasn't
been done, stupid ****? Exactly what would your self centered little ass
propose?
THOSE people are the animal care workers doing their best with a very
difficult animal. You are nothing but a stupid waste of oxygen, too much of
a malformed mattress stain to do anything but cower - "I am so glad I did
not hear this", yet you would presume to claim some sort of moral
superiority over those whose JOB it is to do what they can? Well, **** for
brains, meet the dark side - Burger. Some animals have problems beyond your
ability to imagine they even exist, much less that you could ever understand
that for some like that, there just might not BE ANY treatment.

Take a LOOK again... Put the kitties out of the room and take a LISTEN..
This ain't no mutha****in' Garfield we're lookin at. What would you think
most effective at soothing him? Face down next to the bars for a little
babytalk? Oughta get ya blinded is a matter of seconds. Oh, oh, I got it...
how about some ear scritches? Kitties just love that don't they? Bacteria in
cat bites are notorious for the hellish infections they cause...... Leather
gloves? How about some Thorazine administered through a jab pole like they
use at the zoo first. For you, not the cat....