PDA

View Full Version : Cats that look like Adolf Hitler

Lee
September 3rd 06, 07:33 AM
Has everyone here already seen the following site? -

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been submitted to it months
ago by someone else -

http://83.136.68.93/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl?15

Mad Dog
September 4th 06, 04:52 PM
Lee wrote:
|| Has everyone here already seen the following site? -
|| http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/
|| My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been submitted to it
|| months ago by someone else -
|| http://83.136.68.93/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl?15

Well done for posting that, I have a black and white cat that looks like
Hitler, everyone calls him Adolph.

--
"A horse a horse my kingdom for a horse, I haven't had a winner in six
months".

MD

Anonymous
September 5th 06, 07:03 AM
Lee wrote:
|| Has everyone here already seen the following site? -
|| http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/
|| My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been
submitted to it
|| months ago by someone else -
|| http://83.136.68.93/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl?15

Well done for posting that, I have a black and white cat that looks
like
Hitler, everyone calls him Adolph.

--
"A horse a horse my kingdom for a horse, I haven't had a winner
in six
months".

MD
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Anonymous
September 5th 06, 07:03 AM
Lee wrote:
|| Has everyone here already seen the following site? -
|| http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/
|| My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been
submitted to it
|| months ago by someone else -
|| http://83.136.68.93/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl?15

Well done for posting that, I have a black and white cat that looks
like
Hitler, everyone calls him Adolph.

--
"A horse a horse my kingdom for a horse, I haven't had a winner
in six
months".

MD
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

September 5th 06, 05:31 PM
Lee wrote:
> Has everyone here already seen the following site? -
>
> http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/
>
> My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been submitted to it months
> ago by someone else -
>
> http://83.136.68.93/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl?15

My lappcatt, Chester, looks just like mein Führer.

That's why I got him!

--
----------

Mr. J Yöung

dgk
September 6th 06, 01:36 PM
On 2 Sep 2006 23:33:40 -0700, "Lee" > wrote:

>Has everyone here already seen the following site? -
>
>http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/
>
>My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been submitted to it months
>ago by someone else -
>
>http://83.136.68.93/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl?15

That's really very funny. I like the one with the black hair at the
angle.

Sid
September 10th 06, 01:39 PM
http://tinyurl.com/gteq6