PDA

View Full Version : One month and doing fine

Matthew
September 5th 06, 02:14 AM
It has been one month and Rumble is doing fine. I am praying for many more
months and years to come.
He will be 8 next month and still acts like a kitten

Phil P.
September 5th 06, 06:53 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> It has been one month and Rumble is doing fine. I am praying for many
more
> months and years to come.
> He will be 8 next month and still acts like a kitten

No insulin or phenobarb? Great news! I hope he continues to do well.

I've added two more to my roster a couple of months ago! They started out
as fosters until I have them socialized.... but... well, you know how that
goes!

They had a rough start in life. They're brother & sister 1 1/2 years old.
'Spent their first year in a basement with little human contact and the next
six months in a cage.

'Got 'em eating out my hand already:

http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/Frankie_treat_0033.jpg

http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/Franky+Fanny_cage2.jpg

http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/Frank+Fan_scrat-rs.jpg

http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/Fanny_0103-rs.jpg

http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/F+F+plat-post.jpg

http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/Frankie_tree.jpg

http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/Fanny_cool.jpg

http://www.maxshouse.com/Ours/Frankie0025.jpg

Matthew
September 5th 06, 07:04 AM
No drugs at all :) and it was diazepam no problems on the blood panels
either last time Thanks the Gods

You are doing a wonderful job with them fosters.

Since the shelter closing here and I am able to be back on my feet fully. I
am seriously thinking of going back into another organization. There is a
local lady here in Orlando that does great work like you. I am looking to
do something again since now I am retired and the stores are run by the
kids.

Good luck Phil thank you once again for all the advice which did the
wonders on Rumble

news:[email protected]