PDA

View Full Version : CHINA, Chinese dog cat fur farm PETA undercover video

sosessyithurts
September 6th 06, 05:46 PM
WARNING THE VIDEO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OR FOR SOME ADULTS
IT IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING

http://tinyurl.com/m3psd

Most of you will not want to see this, but you can tell from the
subject it is harsh.
---

I don't understand how the chinese can get away with this.

RobZip
September 6th 06, 10:56 PM
"sosessyithurts" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> WARNING THE VIDEO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OR FOR SOME ADULTS
> IT IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING
>
> http://tinyurl.com/m3psd
>
> Most of you will not want to see this, but you can tell from the
> subject it is harsh.

> I don't understand how the chinese can get away with this.

What's not to understand? The Chinese are a race of people without souls
born under a heathen diety. As a race, a culture, and a nation, they are
prone to violence, thievery, and chaos. They are only slightly more well
ordered than the primitive Negro of sub-Saharan Africa.

As long as there is a market for the product, that stuff will continue.

Charlie Wilkes
September 7th 06, 12:15 AM
On 6 Sep 2006 09:46:13 -0700, "sosessyithurts" >
wrote:

>WARNING THE VIDEO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OR FOR SOME ADULTS
>IT IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING
>
>http://tinyurl.com/m3psd
>
>Most of you will not want to see this, but you can tell from the
>subject it is harsh.
>---
>
>I don't understand how the chinese can get away with this.

Yeah, it's grim. I don't know what anyone can do. PETA is the worst
spokesman for anything, but surely this should be intolerable to
anyone in their right mind.

My own view would be to start by pressuring the gov't to regulate the
industry, take the wanton sadism out of it, and at least reduce the
suffering of the animals prior to their slaughter.

Why don't you post the vid link in the *. politics groups -- Seattle,
Texas, NYC, plus alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.

Charlie

RobZip
September 7th 06, 12:38 AM
"sosessyithurts" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> WARNING THE VIDEO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OR FOR SOME ADULTS
> IT IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING

So is this one, another PETA product:

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=wm&speed=_med