PDA

View Full Version : Longer Naps, Less Food, Smaller Stool...

Matthew
September 7th 06, 05:30 AM
VET
Too many issues to be named in what you described
The average furball sleeps 18 hours a day
but the real warning signs are
no desire to eat
sleeping more
changes in litter box habits

VET ASAP PLEASE

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> Both my tabbies are 14 but I hope they live well-past 2010. Recently,
> both have started taking much longer naps -- generally 20-22 hours a
> day -- only "exercising" if truly antagonized or when either needs to
> vacate a bowel or kidney. I've noticed food consumption is significantly
> less, which is also possibly contributing to the lessened activities
> from both. The alarming part is the smaller amounts of stool each is
> producing: it's drastic, actually. This new non-action is really
> starting to alarm me. They will walk about the house but there's just no
> real zip to their play or desire to eat.
>
> Thoughts, ah-ha's, etc.?
>
> The Ranger

The Ranger
September 7th 06, 05:34 AM