PDA

View Full Version : Ways to Torture a Cat - method 1

Bastard
September 8th 06, 02:05 PM
Many a time have I wanted to beat the **** out of that furry little
******* that always seems to **** me off. Either by taking a nice warm
**** on my brand new carpet, or decided to use me as a clawing device.

In this small message, i'd like to suggest ways to hurt or **** of the
little ****head that you can't get rid of, usually cuz some hag thinks
it's the nicest ****er alive.

1 -- Kick it Around, you know, when the ****er get's in your way,
whether it be when you're taking a **** and it comes in and watches, or
when you're sleeping and it sits on your face. Just put a little force
into it and BLAM! The ****er goes flying. It's especially nice to watch
a cat go flying on a wood floor, with all four spread, doing 360's and
crying like a Mexican without his burrito. Kicking him from under (like
under the stomach) let's loose a flying cat, spinning and twirling in
the air.

Comments welcome :D

Nan
September 8th 06, 02:19 PM
On 8 Sep 2006 06:05:37 -0700, "*******" >
wrote:

>Many a time have I wanted to beat the **** out of that furry little
>******* that always seems to **** me off. Either by taking a nice warm
>**** on my brand new carpet, or decided to use me as a clawing device.
>
>In this small message, i'd like to suggest ways to hurt or **** of the
>little ****head that you can't get rid of, usually cuz some hag thinks
>it's the nicest ****er alive.
>
>1 -- Kick it Around, you know, when the ****er get's in your way,
>whether it be when you're taking a **** and it comes in and watches, or
>when you're sleeping and it sits on your face. Just put a little force
>into it and BLAM! The ****er goes flying. It's especially nice to watch
>a cat go flying on a wood floor, with all four spread, doing 360's and
>crying like a Mexican without his burrito. Kicking him from under (like
>under the stomach) let's loose a flying cat, spinning and twirling in
>the air.
>
>Comments welcome :D

Plonk

Bobcat
September 8th 06, 02:32 PM
Nan wrote:
> Plonk

(I wouldn't give the idiot the satisfaction of repeating his drivel in
this post. He's only trying to mess with people's heads here at this NG
- something trolls love to do for some lonely, twisted reason.)
Too bad Google Groups where I post doesn't have killfile capacity. But
my other, read-only newsgroup does, so after I send this I'll from here
I'll go there and also - <plonk>

"Nan" > wrote in message
> On 8 Sep 2006 06:05:37 -0700, "*******" >
> wrote:
>
> >Many a time have I wanted to beat the **** out of that furry little
> >******* that always seems to **** me off. Either by taking a nice warm
> >**** on my brand new carpet, or decided to use me as a clawing device.
> >
> >In this small message, i'd like to suggest ways to hurt or **** of the
> >little ****head that you can't get rid of, usually cuz some hag thinks
> >it's the nicest ****er alive.
> >
> >1 -- Kick it Around, you know, when the ****er get's in your way,
> >whether it be when you're taking a **** and it comes in and watches, or
> >when you're sleeping and it sits on your face. Just put a little force
> >into it and BLAM! The ****er goes flying. It's especially nice to watch
> >a cat go flying on a wood floor, with all four spread, doing 360's and
> >crying like a Mexican without his burrito. Kicking him from under (like
> >under the stomach) let's loose a flying cat, spinning and twirling in
> >the air.
> >
> >Comments welcome :D
>
> Plonk

A good tip: you can killfile and NOT announce it, thereby giving
the little asshole what he wants. Attention. Get it?

"Bobcat" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Nan wrote:
> > Plonk
>
> (I wouldn't give the idiot the satisfaction of repeating his drivel in
> this post.

There you go! I saw the header, took care of business, and would not have
seen another word except people had to respond.

And of course, you and I are jumping right on that Idiot Bandwagon by having
this discussion, lol

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
September 8th 06, 06:41 PM
******* wrote:

<snip>

> Comments welcome :D

Your screen name and address say it all. (P-L-O-N-K!)

Christina Websell
September 8th 06, 07:29 PM
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" > wrote in message

> ******* wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Comments welcome :D
>>
> Your screen name and address say it all. (P-L-O-N-K!)

Do not reply *ever* to this sort of post, just killfile immediately with no
comment.

Tweed

Simone K.
October 7th 06, 12:00 PM
"Christina Websell" > wrote in message

> Do not reply *ever* to this sort of post, just killfile immediately with
> no comment.
>
> Tweed
Can someone please explain to me how to *killfile*?

Simone

Adrian A
October 7th 06, 01:29 PM
Simone K. wrote:
> "Christina Websell" > wrote in
> message ...
>>
>> Do not reply *ever* to this sort of post, just killfile immediately
>> with no comment.
>>
>> Tweed
> Can someone please explain to me how to *killfile*?
>
> Simone

You're using Outlook Express, at the top of the screen click 'Message' then
scroll down and click 'Block Sender' HTH
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Lesley
October 7th 06, 01:32 PM
Adrian A wrote:

> You're using Outlook Express, at the top of the screen click 'Message' then
> scroll down and click 'Block Sender' HTH

Assuming I get the job Tuesday I will read the ng from Outlook (Where I
worked before we didn't use it!) and believe me plonking certain people
in the killfile will be a very enjoyable experience!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Charlie Wilkes
October 7th 06, 10:12 PM
On 7 Oct 2006 05:32:59 -0700, "Lesley" > wrote:

>Adrian A wrote:
>>>
>> You're using Outlook Express, at the top of the screen click 'Message' then
>> scroll down and click 'Block Sender' HTH
>

>Assuming I get the job Tuesday I will read the ng from Outlook (Where I
>worked before we didn't use it!) and believe me plonking certain people
>in the killfile will be a very enjoyable experience!
>
>Lesley
>
>Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm glad you folks are getting this thread under control, a month
after it died.

Charlie