PDA

View Full Version : Ways to torture a cat - method 4

Bastard
September 8th 06, 05:53 PM
4 -- Water ...We all know that cats hate water more than dogs, and
would rather travel in a car then deal with it. But cat's are funny as
hell in water. Try filling up a tub, or a sink, or something with water
in it that the cat will fit in. Throw the ****er in for a minute or two
(unless it's definitely going to drown, we'll talk about killing them
later) and watch it squeal..They act like water is acid or something
and yet they still drink water out of the toilet when none is available
(these ****ers gotta get their facts straight). After the cat has had
enough torture, grab it by the ear, or tail, or get a good grab around
it's head and throw it out (throw it outside you fool). When a cat
get's wet (especially a long-haired cat) they look like giant ferrets,
really nasty like (which might persuade you to do something else, like
nail it to a 2 by 4 and shoot it full of b-b's) but don't hurt it too
bad..

Charlie Wilkes
September 9th 06, 11:25 PM
On 8 Sep 2006 09:53:02 -0700, "*******" >
wrote:

>4 -- Water ...We all know that cats hate water more than dogs, and
>would rather travel in a car then deal with it. But cat's are funny as
>hell in water. Try filling up a tub, or a sink, or something with water
>in it that the cat will fit in. Throw the ****er in for a minute or two
>(unless it's definitely going to drown, we'll talk about killing them
>later) and watch it squeal..They act like water is acid or something
>and yet they still drink water out of the toilet when none is available
>(these ****ers gotta get their facts straight). After the cat has had
>enough torture, grab it by the ear, or tail, or get a good grab around
>it's head and throw it out (throw it outside you fool). When a cat
>get's wet (especially a long-haired cat) they look like giant ferrets,
>really nasty like (which might persuade you to do something else, like
>nail it to a 2 by 4 and shoot it full of b-b's) but don't hurt it too
>bad..

You, my friend, are a novice when it comes to torture. The point of
torture is not to tease and annoy, but to apply excruciating physical
pain.

The possibilities are as limitless with cats as they are with people.

One time-honored method of torture is to heat tiny iron pellets to the
point where they are not quite red-hot, so as not to destroy the nerve
endings too quickly.

Bind your feline victim so it cannot move, and use a tiny metal funnel
(with an insulated grip for your own comfort) to convey these
sparkling grains of metal into the ear canal.

You will be rewarded with the unearthly shrieks of a helpless animal
forced to endure one of the most agonizing procedures to emerge from
the Dark Ages.

Enjoy. I have many more suggestions if you want them.

Charlie

Kelly
September 9th 06, 11:58 PM
Please remove this user. They are extremely disturbing to this environment.

"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On 8 Sep 2006 09:53:02 -0700, "*******" >
> wrote:
>
>>4 -- Water ...We all know that cats hate water more than dogs, and
>>would rather travel in a car then deal with it. But cat's are funny as
>>hell in water. Try filling up a tub, or a sink, or something with water
>>in it that the cat will fit in. Throw the ****er in for a minute or two
>>(unless it's definitely going to drown, we'll talk about killing them
>>later) and watch it squeal..They act like water is acid or something
>>and yet they still drink water out of the toilet when none is available
>>(these ****ers gotta get their facts straight). After the cat has had
>>enough torture, grab it by the ear, or tail, or get a good grab around
>>it's head and throw it out (throw it outside you fool). When a cat
>>get's wet (especially a long-haired cat) they look like giant ferrets,
>>really nasty like (which might persuade you to do something else, like
>>nail it to a 2 by 4 and shoot it full of b-b's) but don't hurt it too
>>bad..
>
> You, my friend, are a novice when it comes to torture. The point of
> torture is not to tease and annoy, but to apply excruciating physical
> pain.
>
> The possibilities are as limitless with cats as they are with people.
>
> One time-honored method of torture is to heat tiny iron pellets to the
> point where they are not quite red-hot, so as not to destroy the nerve
> endings too quickly.
>
> Bind your feline victim so it cannot move, and use a tiny metal funnel
> (with an insulated grip for your own comfort) to convey these
> sparkling grains of metal into the ear canal.
>
> You will be rewarded with the unearthly shrieks of a helpless animal
> forced to endure one of the most agonizing procedures to emerge from
> the Dark Ages.
>
> Enjoy. I have many more suggestions if you want them.
>
> Charlie

Charlie Wilkes
September 10th 06, 02:22 AM
On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 18:58:33 -0400, "Kelly"
> wrote:

>Please remove this user. They are extremely disturbing to this environment.

Now Heather. This is an adult discussion. If you aren't mature
enough to handle it, go to a different web site.

Charlie

>"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
>> On 8 Sep 2006 09:53:02 -0700, "*******" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>4 -- Water ...We all know that cats hate water more than dogs, and
>>>would rather travel in a car then deal with it. But cat's are funny as
>>>hell in water. Try filling up a tub, or a sink, or something with water
>>>in it that the cat will fit in. Throw the ****er in for a minute or two
>>>(unless it's definitely going to drown, we'll talk about killing them
>>>later) and watch it squeal..They act like water is acid or something
>>>and yet they still drink water out of the toilet when none is available
>>>(these ****ers gotta get their facts straight). After the cat has had
>>>enough torture, grab it by the ear, or tail, or get a good grab around
>>>it's head and throw it out (throw it outside you fool). When a cat
>>>get's wet (especially a long-haired cat) they look like giant ferrets,
>>>really nasty like (which might persuade you to do something else, like
>>>nail it to a 2 by 4 and shoot it full of b-b's) but don't hurt it too
>>>bad..
>>
>> You, my friend, are a novice when it comes to torture. The point of
>> torture is not to tease and annoy, but to apply excruciating physical
>> pain.
>>
>> The possibilities are as limitless with cats as they are with people.
>>
>> One time-honored method of torture is to heat tiny iron pellets to the
>> point where they are not quite red-hot, so as not to destroy the nerve
>> endings too quickly.
>>
>> Bind your feline victim so it cannot move, and use a tiny metal funnel
>> (with an insulated grip for your own comfort) to convey these
>> sparkling grains of metal into the ear canal.
>>
>> You will be rewarded with the unearthly shrieks of a helpless animal
>> forced to endure one of the most agonizing procedures to emerge from
>> the Dark Ages.
>>
>> Enjoy. I have many more suggestions if you want them.
>>
>> Charlie

Lou B.
September 10th 06, 03:09 AM

Laila
September 10th 06, 07:37 AM
******* wrote:
> 4 -- Water ...We all know that cats hate water more than dogs,

nnnnnnnno. Bengal cats love water.

> and
> would rather travel in a car then deal with it. But cat's are funny as
> hell in water. Try filling up a tub, or a sink, or something with water
> in it that the cat will fit in.

why don't you do that and then let us know how much your skin
transplant for your hands and face wasn't covered by your insurance.

[dumb ass bull**** stnipped]

Marvel
September 10th 06, 10:18 PM
taking this posters ip address will identify the origination of the mail and
you guys can take it from there