PDA

View Full Version : Woman blames cat for death of her dog, sets out traps

stonej
September 9th 06, 06:00 PM
http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060909/NEWS01/609090340/1382

Lou B.
September 10th 06, 08:39 PM
That was hilarious. I'm glad some alley cat knew how to TCOB.

- Lou

"Lou B." > wrote in message
> That was hilarious. I'm glad some alley cat knew how to TCOB.
>
> - Lou

What the hell are you talking about, webbie? To whom are you replying? You
are beginning to annoy me.

Charlie Wilkes
September 10th 06, 10:00 PM
On 10 Sep 2006 21:51:29 +0200, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Lou B." > wrote in message
>> That was hilarious. I'm glad some alley cat knew how to TCOB.
>>
>> - Lou
>>

>What the hell are you talking about, webbie? To whom are you replying? You
>are beginning to annoy me.

These services package Usenet in such a way that people tend to think
they are breezy, sanitized hobby resources. They set people up for a
big shock.

It's like making a hotel reservation, taking a cab from the airport,
and ending up in the basement of a sewage plant.

Charlie

MODERATOR #45865
September 10th 06, 10:24 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> It's like making a hotel reservation, taking a cab from the airport,
> and ending up in the basement of a sewage plant.
>
> Charlie

lmao

"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote:

> >What the hell are you talking about, webbie? To whom are you replying?
You
> >are beginning to annoy me.
> >
> These services package Usenet in such a way that people tend to think
> they are breezy, sanitized hobby resources. They set people up for a
> big shock.
>
> It's like making a hotel reservation, taking a cab from the airport,
> and ending up in the basement of a sewage plant.

lol

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spammers that are running a scam.

Lou B.
September 11th 06, 12:15 AM
Ooh, cyberpussy called me "webbie" - my feelings are really hurt now.

- Lou

sosessyithurts
September 11th 06, 12:19 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> These services package Usenet in such a way that people tend to think
> they are breezy, sanitized hobby resources. They set people up for a
> big shock.
>
> It's like making a hotel reservation, taking a cab from the airport,
> and ending up in the basement of a sewage plant.
>
> Charlie

I think you should write comedy for one of those high profile shows
like family guy, "just shoot me".. simpsons or something like that

reality is what is so damn funny

cybercat
September 11th 06, 12:39 AM
"sosessyithurts" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>
> > These services package Usenet in such a way that people tend to think
> > they are breezy, sanitized hobby resources. They set people up for a
> > big shock.
> >
> > It's like making a hotel reservation, taking a cab from the airport,
> > and ending up in the basement of a sewage plant.
> >
> > Charlie
>
> I think you should write comedy for one of those high profile shows
> like family guy, "just shoot me".. simpsons or something like that
>
> reality is what is so damn funny

Truly!

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spammers that are running a scam.

sosessyithurts
September 11th 06, 12:49 AM
Lou B. wrote:
> Ooh, cyberpussy called me "webbie" - my feelings are really hurt now.
>
> - Lou

once a month you little webbies show up and think you own usenet

I suppose this is your monitor
<shaking my monitor>

I suppose this is your keyboard
<shaking my keyoard>

v v v v v v v v v f f t!
<unzipping my pants>

I suppose this is your ...%^%^%$^

--
JESUS BARRY PUT THAT THING AWAY

Matthew
September 11th 06, 01:12 AM
"Lou B." > wrote in message
><sniped for being stupid>

Gee how we change from quoting scripture to being a ****ing waste of life.
Typical bible thumper screams it at the tops of their lungs than bends over
and takes its up the ass why wanting someone to tickle their balls

Lou B.
September 11th 06, 04:32 AM
Little Bad Berry Scrawled:

>>Lou B. wrote:
>>
>>Ooh, cyberpussy called me "webbie" -
>>my feelings are really hurt now.
>>
>>- Lou
>>

>once a month you little webbies show up
>and think you own usenet

There he goes again. Referring to me as a "little webby". Oh, yes, once
again, my feelings are so gd hurt. Meanwhile his failure to grasp the
English language continues to make him a laughingstock. Do you hear that
sound, Little Berry? Guess what. Everyone here is not exactly laughing
WITH you.

>I suppose this is your monitor
><shaking my monitor>
>I suppose this is your keyboard
><shaking my keyoard>
>v v v v v v v v f f t!
><unzipping my pants>
>I suppose this is your ...%^%^%$^
>--
>
>JESUS BARRY PUT THAT THING
>AWAY

Say everyone, Barry just admitted to being a fag.

Pretty funny.

- Lou

cybercat
September 11th 06, 05:08 AM
"Lou B." > wrote in message
> Little Bad Berry Scrawled:
>
> >>Lou B. wrote:
> >>
> >>Ooh, cyberpussy called me "webbie" -
> >>my feelings are really hurt now.
> >>
> >>- Lou
> >>

> >once a month you little webbies show up
> >and think you own usenet
> >
> There he goes again. Referring to me as a "little webby". Oh, yes, once
> again, my feelings are so gd hurt. Meanwhile his failure to grasp the
> English language continues to make him a laughingstock. Do you hear that
> sound, Little Berry? Guess what. Everyone here is not exactly laughing
> WITH you.
>
> >I suppose this is your monitor
> ><shaking my monitor>
> >I suppose this is your keyboard
> ><shaking my keyoard>
> >v v v v v v v v f f t!
> ><unzipping my pants>
> >I suppose this is your ...%^%^%$^
> >--
> >
> >JESUS BARRY PUT THAT THING
> >AWAY
> >
> Say everyone, Barry just admitted to being a fag.
>
> Pretty funny.
>
> - Lou

Say, Lou.

Say.

Lou B.
September 11th 06, 06:20 AM
Ooh, Mr. Matt!

Tickle my balls some more and "snipe" me again you paragon of
perversity.

- Lou

cybercat
September 11th 06, 07:40 AM
"Lou B." > wrote in message
> Ooh, Mr. Matt!
>
> Tickle my balls some more and "snipe" me again you paragon of
> perversity.
>
> - Lou

Look Lou, with Benedict Corpuz aka Mrs. Dash Must Die around, we have all
the closet homosexual men we need around here.

Matthew
September 11th 06, 09:12 AM
"Lou B." >

Do you hear that Lou that is Life and us laughing at you

meeee
September 11th 06, 10:53 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "Lou B." >
>
> Do you hear that Lou that is Life and us laughing at you

I'm certainly laughing...barry you crack me up every time....

"meeee" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Lou B." >
> >
> > Do you hear that Lou that is Life and us laughing at you
> >
> I'm certainly laughing...barry you crack me up every time....

You just passed the rec.pets.health+behav IQ test! With "flying colors" as
they say!

Only really bright people "get" Barry.

Matthew
September 11th 06, 11:08 PM
"meeee" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> I'm certainly laughing...barry you crack me up every time....
>>

>> You just passed the rec.pets.health+behav IQ test! With "flying colors"
>> as
>> they say!
>>
>> Only really bright people "get" Barry.
>>

> oh, I only read this group to watch you guys toasting people....it really
> makes my day...see, I hav to behave myself everywhere else so i have to
> let the evil little demon out to play sometimes

We all already knew you were a little devil. These people like Lou make too
easy of targets. Specially when the start spouting bible quotes. You know
they are going to be fun to mess with. Look at him already he is giving
the group a great laugh just like he does in real life.

meeee
September 11th 06, 11:11 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Lou B." >
>> >
>> > Do you hear that Lou that is Life and us laughing at you
>> >
>> I'm certainly laughing...barry you crack me up every time....
>

> You just passed the rec.pets.health+behav IQ test! With "flying colors" as
> they say!
>
> Only really bright people "get" Barry.

oh, I only read this group to watch you guys toasting people....it really
makes my day...see, I hav to behave myself everywhere else so i have to let
the evil little demon out to play sometimes

meeee
September 11th 06, 11:38 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "meeee" > wrote in message

>>> You just passed the rec.pets.health+behav IQ test! With "flying colors"
>>> as
>>> they say!
>>>
>>> Only really bright people "get" Barry.
>>>

>> oh, I only read this group to watch you guys toasting people....it really
>> makes my day...see, I hav to behave myself everywhere else so i have to
>> let the evil little demon out to play sometimes
>
> We all already knew you were a little devil. These people like Lou make
> too easy of targets. Specially when the start spouting bible quotes.
> You know they are going to be fun to mess with. Look at him already he
> is giving the group a great laugh just like he does in real life.

It's starting to get boring now though...he's not coming up with anything
new, just the usual homophobic insults...yawwwn

Matthew
September 11th 06, 11:59 PM
"meeee" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message

>>> oh, I only read this group to watch you guys toasting people....it
>>> really makes my day...see, I hav to behave myself everywhere else so i
>>> have to let the evil little demon out to play sometimes
>>
>> We all already knew you were a little devil. These people like Lou make
>> too easy of targets. Specially when the start spouting bible quotes.
>> You know they are going to be fun to mess with. Look at him already he
>> is giving the group a great laugh just like he does in real life.
>>

> It's starting to get boring now though...he's not coming up with anything
> new, just the usual homophobic insults...yawwwn

No you just need to know how to read that stuff. It means that a male
member of his family used him as a bend of Billy and he is mad that they
did not give him a reach around. And when they start getting to say the
same old thing is just shows how we are getting to him and it is driving him
crazy

meeee
September 12th 06, 12:30 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "meeee" > wrote in message

>>> We all already knew you were a little devil. These people like Lou make
>>> too easy of targets. Specially when the start spouting bible quotes.
>>> You know they are going to be fun to mess with. Look at him already he
>>> is giving the group a great laugh just like he does in real life.
>>>

>> It's starting to get boring now though...he's not coming up with anything
>> new, just the usual homophobic insults...yawwwn
>>
> No you just need to know how to read that stuff. It means that a male
> member of his family used him as a bend of Billy and he is mad that they
> did not give him a reach around. And when they start getting to say the
> same old thing is just shows how we are getting to him and it is driving
> him crazy

Yep, speshully when they start saying, 'I am going to ignore all posts from
now on' then posting new posts with archived stuff on the poster they are
choosing to blame for their life today....

chili palmer
September 13th 06, 04:03 PM
meeee wrote:

> It's starting to get boring now though...he's not coming up with anything
> new, just the usual homophobic insults...yawwwn

You're user-name is what my little black cat says when I pop a can of
food open

mmmeeeeeee

it's so cute

meeee
September 13th 06, 11:39 PM
"chili palmer" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> It's starting to get boring now though...he's not coming up with anything
>> new, just the usual homophobic insults...yawwwn
>
> You're user-name is what my little black cat says when I pop a can of
> food open
>
> mmmeeeeeee
>
> it's so cute

aww...I never thought of that, but you're right!! Wow, a reason for a
username I just thought up in a noncreative mood!! My 'kittens'(not any
more..) don't mew cutely like that, they usually just savage me...enjoy the
cuteness while it lasts :)