PDA

View Full Version : Skinny Cat

Lou B.
September 10th 06, 01:50 AM
First of all, thanks to all who regularly post here! Especially to the
person who responded to the question about kitty constipation - I got
rid of the clay litter and my 19-year-old Kiki is doing much better!

Now then, I have her on thyroid medication (overactive) and she is doing
well after 3 months. I only have one question now: what would be the
best things to give her to fatten her up!

She is terribly thin. She loves evaporated milk but it gives her
diarrhea. She no longer seems interested in oily tuna. She now loves
(didn't used to) Temptations Treats (hairbal control) which I give her
now (upon advice I got here as a constipation remedy) following her
daily pill. Otherwise she eats adult formula dry "brat chow" - funny
critter won't eat canned food!

I think someone here once recommended kitten chow but I am afraid it
might be too rich for my Kiki's delicate tummy.

- Lou

sosessyithurts
September 10th 06, 03:34 AM
Lou B. wrote:
> First of all, thanks to all who regularly post here! Especially to the
> person who responded to the question about kitty constipation - I got
> rid of the clay litter and my 19-year-old Kiki is doing much better!

why you trash my cat throw up post

I am also one of the ones you are thanking for replying to your post
about constipation...

the way to tell who someone is.. is not always be the username, but the
email behind the username

however!

you think my cat vomit post is a joke? you think I am trolling?

think about it..

I know you didn't read my post, now did you

WHY WOULD MY CAT PREFER THE VOMIT OVER FRESH FOOD?

simple.. it's easier to digest

she's eating what she wants, she's eating what her body tells her to
eat

she's only done this a couple of times... but hey! maybe she had just
eaten too much.. and the few times she did this.. she decided not to
waste

but your link.. had nothing to do with my post sucka!

im going to hack into your webtv and send you all kinds of
Classmates.com popups...

muuuuuuuuuu hahahahaha

Lou B.
September 10th 06, 06:48 AM
Hello, insane person. I hope you respond to me personally again, because
then I can forward your message personally to your IP and get you
banned.

Furthermore, your local authorities may become interested in a so-called
cat lover who uses such abusive language and is likely a cat abuser.

- Lou

Lou B.
September 10th 06, 07:01 AM
Whoever you were when you wrote that: You were drunk, you were stupid.
You did not know what you were saying. It's OK, so now just go away,
Chances are you won't remember. Good-bye,

Charlie Wilkes
September 10th 06, 07:12 AM
On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 22:48:46 -0700, (Lou B.) wrote:

>Hello, insane person. I hope you respond to me personally again, because
>then I can forward your message personally to your IP and get you
>banned.
>
>Furthermore, your local authorities may become interested in a so-called
>cat lover who uses such abusive language and is likely a cat abuser.
>
>- Lou

HORK!

Rhonda
September 10th 06, 07:31 AM
Lou,

You've got to calm down. Things happen on usenet all of the time. People
are free to say what they want -- and frequently try to say outrageous
things to get a rise out of others. It's like catching fish in a net.

New people to usenet can get very upset and that only escalates the game.

Welcome to the group, by the way.

Rhonda

Lou B. wrote:
> Hello, insane person. I hope you respond to me personally again, because
> then I can forward your message personally to your IP and get you
> banned.
>
> Furthermore, your local authorities may become interested in a so-called
> cat lover who uses such abusive language and is likely a cat abuser.
>
> - Lou

Laila
September 10th 06, 07:33 AM
Lou B. wrote:
> Hello, insane person. I hope you respond to me personally again, because
> then I can forward your message personally to your IP and get you
> banned.
>
> Furthermore, your local authorities may become interested in a so-called
> cat lover who uses such abusive language and is likely a cat abuser.

that's just silly.

cybercat
September 10th 06, 09:28 AM
"Lou B." > wrote in message
> Hello, insane person. I hope you respond to me personally again, because
> then I can forward your message personally to your IP and get you
> banned.
>
> Furthermore, your local authorities may become interested in a so-called
> cat lover who uses such abusive language and is likely a cat abuser.
>
> - Lou

Hi Lou. Welcome to the group. If you would be kind enough to include a
snippet of the post to which you are replying, we would know which of
us Insane People you are talking to. To which of us insane people you
are talking.

cybercat
September 10th 06, 09:31 AM
"Lou B." > wrote in message
> Whoever you were when you wrote that: You were drunk, you were stupid.
> You did not know what you were saying. It's OK, so now just go away,
> Chances are you won't remember. Good-bye,

Lou, why is it so upsetting to you to think about cats eating their own
vomit? They do it. If it does not upset them why does it upset you?

And ... the poster you are flipping out over is a major cat lover and
an expressive free thinker. Sober as a judge, as they say.

If Barry scared you this much, I fear what the real bad guys of Usenet
will do.

Buddy's Mom
September 10th 06, 11:09 AM
I am not sure you will be able to put much weight on your kitty with
hyperthyroidism. That is part of the disease. Does the vet feel that
you are on the correct dosage? Does he do a blood test ever few
months? The levels of meds sometimes need to be changed.

Good luck.

Lou B. wrote:
> First of all, thanks to all who regularly post here! Especially to the
> person who responded to the question about kitty constipation - I got
> rid of the clay litter and my 19-year-old Kiki is doing much better!
>
> Now then, I have her on thyroid medication (overactive) and she is doing
> well after 3 months. I only have one question now: what would be the
> best things to give her to fatten her up!
>
> She is terribly thin. She loves evaporated milk but it gives her
> diarrhea. She no longer seems interested in oily tuna. She now loves
> (didn't used to) Temptations Treats (hairbal control) which I give her
> now (upon advice I got here as a constipation remedy) following her
> daily pill. Otherwise she eats adult formula dry "brat chow" - funny
> critter won't eat canned food!
>
> I think someone here once recommended kitten chow but I am afraid it
> might be too rich for my Kiki's delicate tummy.
>
> - Lou

Eva Quesnell
September 10th 06, 03:49 PM
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006, Rhonda wrote:

> Lou,
>
> You've got to calm down. Things happen on usenet all of the time. People are
> free to say what they want -- and frequently try to say outrageous things to
> get a rise out of others. It's like catching fish in a net.

That's just what I was thinking -- hook, line, sinker!

Matthew
September 10th 06, 04:06 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Lou B." > wrote in message
>> Whoever you were when you wrote that: You were drunk, you were stupid.
>> You did not know what you were saying. It's OK, so now just go away,
>> Chances are you won't remember. Good-bye,
>>

> Lou, why is it so upsetting to you to think about cats eating their own
> vomit? They do it. If it does not upset them why does it upset you?
>
> And ... the poster you are flipping out over is a major cat lover and
> an expressive free thinker. Sober as a judge, as they say.
>
> If Barry scared you this much, I fear what the real bad guys of Usenet
> will do.

I wasn't Barry it was Charlie but all four of us can be a scary thought
in itself ;-)

"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Lou B." > wrote in message
> >> Whoever you were when you wrote that: You were drunk, you were stupid.
> >> You did not know what you were saying. It's OK, so now just go away,
> >> Chances are you won't remember. Good-bye,
> >>

> > Lou, why is it so upsetting to you to think about cats eating their own
> > vomit? They do it. If it does not upset them why does it upset you?
> >
> > And ... the poster you are flipping out over is a major cat lover and
> > an expressive free thinker. Sober as a judge, as they say.
> >
> > If Barry scared you this much, I fear what the real bad guys of Usenet
> > will do.
> >

> I wasn't Barry it was Charlie but all four of us can be a scary thought
> in itself ;-)

He raged on Barry, too, or so it seemed. If not, my apologies. Charlie
scares the hell out of me too! :D

Matthew
September 10th 06, 05:21 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message

>> > Lou, why is it so upsetting to you to think about cats eating their own
>> > vomit? They do it. If it does not upset them why does it upset you?
>> >
>> > And ... the poster you are flipping out over is a major cat lover and
>> > an expressive free thinker. Sober as a judge, as they say.
>> >
>> > If Barry scared you this much, I fear what the real bad guys of Usenet
>> > will do.
>> >

>> I wasn't Barry it was Charlie but all four of us can be a scary
>> thought
>> in itself ;-)
>>

> He raged on Barry, too, or so it seemed. If not, my apologies. Charlie
> scares the hell out of me too! :D

You are right I thought it was Charlie solo. Yeah Charlie scars the hell
out of me sometimes. Barry is just a big toddler compared to Charlie ;-)

Lou B.
September 10th 06, 09:43 PM
Thank you for the welcome, Rhonda. You wrote:

>Lou,
>
>You've got to calm down. Things happen
>on usenet all of the time. People are free
>to say what they want -- and frequently
>try to say outrageous things to get a rise
>out of others. It's like catching fish in a
>net.
>
>New people to usenet can get very upset
>and that only escalates the game.
>
>Welcome to the group, by the way.
>
>Rhonda

Now then, you are telling me to calm down? Re-read the posts and notice
that I WAS THREATENED.

I am not new to usenet. Where is the mod of this group? I wish to report
Barry-esso-asso for his abuse.

- Lou

MODERATOR #45865
September 10th 06, 10:16 PM
Lou B. wrote:
> Now then, you are telling me to calm down? Re-read the posts and notice
> that I WAS THREATENED.
>
> I am not new to usenet. Where is the mod of this group? I wish to report
> Barry-esso-asso for his abuse.
>
> - Lou

Well look no further Lou, this is why I am here.

I am Josh, the official moderator of rec.pets.cats.health+behav, my
assistant Seymour may be also sending you an email.

The best way to deal with a single post that may be taken as
threatening is to ignore it. I read what sosessyithurts posted, and
judging from his other posts, here at USENET we feel quite shure he was
joking.

We also see where you are jumping around with your usernames, it's best
to pick one and stick with it.

We also noticed your exchange with sosessyithurts (Barry) last week
when you posted about your cat having a can't physical problem, it
seems that you two were getting along just fine then.

We can't help but feel you have forgotten to take your medicine, heh>
LOU? feeling a little metallic are we?

Well.. it's none of my business. Just be nice to Barry and I'm sure he
won't crack your low-end web-tv.

Sincerely

Josh
MODERATOR #45865

Matthew
September 10th 06, 10:24 PM
THERE IS NONE THESE ARE NON MODERATED GROUPS

Get over your self and welcome to the wonder world of the internet. Since
your WebTV address has only posted 9 times in the last day ever
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=G8MY6Q8AAABApoo_lx1y9JONxOU-Wt-I&hl=en.
Most of take you as a newbie. Now for the rest you are being silly as some
else.

Calm down before someone ( not me ) decides to advertise your WebTV email
address in the gay porn section of please spank me again daddy. Or
someone decides to make it personal.

Now that is out of the way you can't give a cat a diet of evaporated milk
it cause diarrhea as you noticed.

You can try chicken broth not made with onions. You can try just gravy
you can get it at the pet store
The do have wet food and other products designed for cats with sensitive
stomachs at a major pet store
Also you can use baby food that has a flavor a cat will like make sure no
onions or onions powder in it

"Lou B." > wrote in message

< snipped >

Lou B.
September 10th 06, 10:24 PM
Cyber-Puss felt compelled to write:

>Lou, why is it so upsetting to you to think
>about cats eating their own vomit? They
>do it. If it does not upset them why does
>it upset you?

Who said I was upset? My cat is normal and does not eat vomit.

>And ... the poster you are flipping out
>over is a major cat lover and an
>expressive free thinker. Sober as a
>judge, as they say.

If I am "flipping out", as you say, I invite you to re-read Esso-Asso's
post and notice that he threatened me.

>If Barry scared you this much, I fear
>what the real bad guys of Usenet will do.

Ooh, now I'm really shakin'. Are you one of The Real Bad Guys Of Usenet?
What are you gonna do?

- Lou

MODERATOR #45865
September 10th 06, 10:30 PM
Matthew wrote:
> THERE IS NONE THESE ARE NON MODERATED GROUPS

<hands on my hips>

ASKEWS ME?!!

Matt, don't be trolling Lou please, I can't afford any more complaints
to my supervisor about this group. One more complaint and my job as
moderator is toast.

Say hello to the wifey

*Don't forget I banned your posting priveledges last week, I can do it
again!

Josh

Matthew
September 10th 06, 10:47 PM
"Lou B." >

For starts Lou we are going to laugh at you that is all a troll is good
for a laugh

Everyone start laughing

Matthew
September 10th 06, 10:49 PM
"MODERATOR #45865" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> THERE IS NONE THESE ARE NON MODERATED GROUPS
>
> <hands on my hips>
>
> ASKEWS ME?!!
>
> Matt, don't be trolling Lou please, I can't afford any more complaints
> to my supervisor about this group. One more complaint and my job as
> moderator is toast.
>
> Say hello to the wifey
>
> *Don't forget I banned your posting priveledges last week, I can do it
> again!
>
> Josh

I love you to *josh* but after last night cybercat promised me that you
said I can start repost. She must have made you smile

Just kidding Cybercat

sosessyithurts
September 10th 06, 10:57 PM
Lou B. put his yellow teeth in and wrote:

<snip old krusty ****er talk>

Your bout a dumb asshole and I don't mind saying it

I've been posting on here for about a while and I have never seen so
much ignorance in one spot...

the only thing that rivals your ignorance is that little rotund ****er
name BENEDICT CORPUZ AKA MS DASH must die-

WELCOME TO THE SEWAGE PLANT BASEMENT DICKHEAD

Just think old ****er.. you paid good money to be called an assholio

here.. let me help you recover your costs.. ASSHOLE

BTW: WHAT IS THE GOING RATE FOR BEING CALLED AND ASSHOLE THESE DAYS?
Hmmm old ****er?

Matthew
September 10th 06, 11:02 PM
ROFLMAOPIMP

You are bad Barry

"Lou B." > wrote in message
> Cyber-Puss felt compelled to write:
>
> >Lou, why is it so upsetting to you to think
> >about cats eating their own vomit? They
> >do it. If it does not upset them why does
> >it upset you?
> >
> Who said I was upset? My cat is normal and does not eat vomit.

oh really? :D

> >And ... the poster you are flipping out
> >over is a major cat lover and an
> >expressive free thinker. Sober as a
> >judge, as they say.
> >

> If I am "flipping out", as you say, I invite you to re-read Esso-Asso's
> post and notice that he threatened me.
>
> >If Barry scared you this much, I fear
> >what the real bad guys of Usenet will do.
> >
> Ooh, now I'm really shakin'. Are you one of The Real Bad Guys Of Usenet?
> What are you gonna do?

Oh, Lou.

Lou, Lou, Lou.

lol

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spammers that are running a scam.

Charlie Wilkes
September 11th 06, 01:21 AM
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:43:46 -0700, (Lou B.) wrote:

>Thank you for the welcome, Rhonda. You wrote:
>
>>Lou,
>>
>>You've got to calm down. Things happen
>>on usenet all of the time. People are free
>>to say what they want -- and frequently
>>try to say outrageous things to get a rise
>>out of others. It's like catching fish in a
>>net.
>>
>>New people to usenet can get very upset
>>and that only escalates the game.
>>
>>Welcome to the group, by the way.
>>
>>Rhonda
>>

>Now then, you are telling me to calm down? Re-read the posts and notice
>that I WAS THREATENED.

Oh, come on. Don't you want to get in touch with all your old
classmates?

>I am not new to usenet. Where is the mod of this group? I wish to report
>Barry-esso-asso for his abuse.
>
>- Lou

I am the moderator, Lou. But sometimes I'm in the lockup ward and
unable to deal with issues as promptly as I would like.

Charlie

sosessyithurts
September 11th 06, 04:55 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> I am the moderator, Lou. But sometimes I'm in the lockup ward and
> unable to deal with issues as promptly as I would like.

You all crazy over there? Ha

They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to
trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball
machine and pay off in silver dollars!

Yeah, you the big moderator alright
<slowly tracing my lobotomy scars with my fingers>

My pop was real big. He did like he pleased. That's why everybody
worked on him. The last time I seen my father, he was blind and
diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth,
he don't suck out of it, it sucks out of him until he shrunk so
wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him.

Ha

Chinese Water Torturer
September 11th 06, 05:08 AM
soownedithurts wrote:
> You all crazy over there? Ha
>
> They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to
> trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball
> machine and pay off in silver dollars!
>
> Yeah, you the big moderator alright
> <slowly tracing my lobotomy scars with my fingers>
>
> My pop was real big. He did like he pleased. That's why everybody
> worked on him. The last time I seen my father, he was blind and
> diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth,
> he don't suck out of it, it sucks out of him until he shrunk so
> wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him.

You're not bright enough to get the humor in Cuckoo's Nest, Parrish.

You stupid ****.

Rhonda
September 11th 06, 06:51 AM
Lou B. wrote:
> Thank you for the welcome, Rhonda. You wrote:
>
>>Lou,
>>
>>You've got to calm down. Things happen
>>on usenet all of the time. People are free
>>to say what they want -- and frequently
>>try to say outrageous things to get a rise
>>out of others. It's like catching fish in a
>>net.
>>
>>New people to usenet can get very upset
>>and that only escalates the game.
>>
>>Welcome to the group, by the way.
>>
>>Rhonda
>
> Now then, you are telling me to calm down?

Yes.

> Re-read the posts and notice
> that I WAS THREATENED.

If you get your knickers in a twist about something like that on usenet
-- it might not be the place for you. There's a lot of big talk. You
have to decide why you are here (to talk about cats?) and ignore the
stuff that raises your blood pressure.

> I am not new to usenet. Where is the mod of this group? I wish to report
> Barry-esso-asso for his abuse.

No moderator. I don't know if any usenet groups are moderated any more.
I think Yahoo groups has a few.

Rhonda

cybercat
September 11th 06, 07:38 AM
"sosessyithurts" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>
> > I am the moderator, Lou. But sometimes I'm in the lockup ward and
> > unable to deal with issues as promptly as I would like.
>
> You all crazy over there? Ha
>
> They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to
> trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball
> machine and pay off in silver dollars!
>
> Yeah, you the big moderator alright
> <slowly tracing my lobotomy scars with my fingers>
>
> My pop was real big. He did like he pleased. That's why everybody
> worked on him. The last time I seen my father, he was blind and
> diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth,
> he don't suck out of it, it sucks out of him until he shrunk so
> wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him.
>
> Ha

One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest! The Chief said that!
You ARE good!

cybercat
September 11th 06, 07:39 AM
"Chinese Water Torturer" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> soownedithurts wrote:
> > You all crazy over there? Ha
> >
> > They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to
> > trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball
> > machine and pay off in silver dollars!
> >
> > Yeah, you the big moderator alright
> > <slowly tracing my lobotomy scars with my fingers>
> >
> > My pop was real big. He did like he pleased. That's why everybody
> > worked on him. The last time I seen my father, he was blind and
> > diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth,
> > he don't suck out of it, it sucks out of him until he shrunk so
> > wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him.
>

> You're not bright enough to get the humor in Cuckoo's Nest, Parrish.
>
> You stupid ****.

This is Your Life.

meeee
September 11th 06, 10:55 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "sosessyithurts" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>>
>> > I am the moderator, Lou. But sometimes I'm in the lockup ward and
>> > unable to deal with issues as promptly as I would like.
>>
>> You all crazy over there? Ha
>>
>> They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to
>> trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball
>> machine and pay off in silver dollars!
>>
>> Yeah, you the big moderator alright
>> <slowly tracing my lobotomy scars with my fingers>
>>
>> My pop was real big. He did like he pleased. That's why everybody
>> worked on him. The last time I seen my father, he was blind and
>> diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth,
>> he don't suck out of it, it sucks out of him until he shrunk so
>> wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him.
>>
>> Ha
>>

> One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest! The Chief said that!
> You ARE good!

This is gettin better by the minute! Keep it up boys (and girls) the crowd's
loving it....come on lou, give us some more....

Lou B.
September 11th 06, 08:12 PM
Thank you again, Rhonda. You seem to be one of the few nice people here.

You wrote:

>If you get your knickers in a twist about
>something like that on usenet -- it might
>not be the place for you. There's a lot of
>big talk. You have to decide why you are
>here (to talk about cats?) and ignore the
>stuff that raises your blood pressure.

I will take your advice and in the future will ignore the threats from
Cyber-Pussy and little Berry-Berry and whatever these little fags want
me to stick up my ass. They seem to enjoy that type of thing, however it
is not for me. They may go ahead and react to this now but they will be
ignored.

- Lou

"Lou B." > wrote in message
> Thank you again, Rhonda. You seem to be one of the few nice people here.
>
> You wrote:
>
> >If you get your knickers in a twist about
> >something like that on usenet -- it might
> >not be the place for you. There's a lot of
> >big talk. You have to decide why you are
> >here (to talk about cats?) and ignore the
> >stuff that raises your blood pressure.
> >

> I will take your advice and in the future will ignore the threats from
> Cyber-Pussy and little Berry-Berry and whatever these little fags want
> me to stick up my ass. They seem to enjoy that type of thing, however it
> is not for me. They may go ahead and react to this now but they will be
> ignored.

rflmao

*sighh*

I love the Lou B. Show.

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spammers that are running a scam.

Matthew
September 11th 06, 08:45 PM
"Lou B." >

What was that Lou? Did you say something?
All I can hear is the laughter when you names comes up

Can someone tell me if Lou said something. It is too loud out here

chili palmer
September 13th 06, 04:28 PM
Chinese Water Torturer wrote:

> You're not bright enough to get the humor in Cuckoo's Nest, Parrish.
>
> You stupid ****.

Hi my name is benedict corpuz,

I lost my job as a waitress... oh well.. there's always mooching and
recycling soda cans. i'ts amazing what people throw away... you just
have to dig past the spooj sometimes

I'm a grown man, my little sister gets paid on friday, so I have
scrubbed her toilet and washed her car, she's going to pay me 10
dollars. AND the toothless homeless man under the bridge owes me $5.00
for my "services" last night. He's promised me work planting tulips.
Only thing.. think Ill take a hot wash rag with me this time.. whew!

Matthew
September 13th 06, 04:38 PM
"chili palmer" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
>
>> You're not bright enough to get the humor in Cuckoo's Nest, Parrish.
>>
>> You stupid ****.
>
> Hi my name is benedict corpuz,
>
> I lost my job as a waitress... oh well.. there's always mooching and
> recycling soda cans. i'ts amazing what people throw away... you just
> have to dig past the spooj sometimes
>
> I'm a grown man, my little sister gets paid on friday, so I have
> scrubbed her toilet and washed her car, she's going to pay me 10
> dollars. AND the toothless homeless man under the bridge owes me $5.00
> for my "services" last night. He's promised me work planting tulips.
> Only thing.. think Ill take a hot wash rag with me this time.. whew!

ROFLMAO

Chinese Water Torturer
September 13th 06, 05:30 PM
chili palmer wrote:
> Hi my name is barry parrish,
>
> I lost my job as a waitress... oh well.. there's always mooching and
> recycling soda cans. i'ts amazing what people throw away... you just
> have to dig past the spooj sometimes
>
> I'm a grown man, my little sister gets paid on friday, so I have
> scrubbed her toilet and washed her car, she's going to pay me 10
> dollars. AND the toothless homeless man under the bridge owes me $5.00
> for my "services" last night. He's promised me work planting tulips.
> Only thing.. think Ill take a hot wash rag with me this time.. whew!

You are SO OWNED. Stupid ****.

Regards,
still not Benedict

chili palmer
September 13th 06, 06:24 PM
Matthew wrote:
> "Lou B." >
>

> What was that Lou? Did you say something?
> All I can hear is the laughter when you names comes up
>
> Can someone tell me if Lou said something. It is too loud out here

he's talking out his ass Matt, HIS MOUTH KNOWS BETTER

chili palmer
September 13th 06, 06:30 PM
Chinese Water Torturer wrote:

> You are SO OWNED. Stupid ****.

Hi my name is Benedict Corpuz, you can also read about my miserable
life at benedictcorpuz.com

it's pronounced corpuss... like the oozing usenet ass pimple with puss
I am

:D

my sister has boobies.. heeee

I like my sister... uuuuhhhhhh gooonie gooo goooo

uuuuuhhhhhhhh
uuuuuuuhhhh
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na

na na na na na na

"COME'ON DAD GIMMIE 5 MORE DOLLARS"

"COME'ON MOM GIMMIE SOME GAS MONEY"

"COME'ON SIS... DON'T YOU NEED TO GOTO THE BATHROOM"

--

ba ba benny
BENNY

Benny is a freak...

September 14th 06, 08:17 AM
Lou B. wrote:
> First of all, thanks to all who regularly post here! Especially to the
> person who responded to the question about kitty constipation - I got
> rid of the clay litter and my 19-year-old Kiki is doing much better!
>
> Now then, I have her on thyroid medication (overactive) and she is doing
> well after 3 months. I only have one question now: what would be the
> best things to give her to fatten her up!
>
> She is terribly thin. She loves evaporated milk but it gives her
> diarrhea. She no longer seems interested in oily tuna. She now loves
> (didn't used to) Temptations Treats (hairbal control) which I give her
> now (upon advice I got here as a constipation remedy) following her
> daily pill. Otherwise she eats adult formula dry "brat chow" - funny
> critter won't eat canned food!

Have you tried chicken? When Kira was 2 pounds underweight and very
skinny, she finally started eating chicken breast. I tried thigh meat
too since that is fattier, but she wouldn't touch that. She did scarf
on the chicken breast though. And it is often recommended by vets when
a cat has an upset stomach or diarhea. So, it should work for her.

You said she doesn't like canned food, but I would give another try.
Kira would not eat any of her old favorite canned foods, so I tried
Fancy Feast. I've heard people describe it as Kitty Crack because a lot
of cats will eat when they won't anything else.

Try 3 cans - one with gravy (grilled), one with gravy (sliced), and one
that doesn't say gravy. I say this because they have 3 different t
extures (flaked, chunks, and the mushy stuff). Kira won't touch the
chunks at all. She seemed to prefer the flaked (grilled) at first, but
is now eating more of the mushy kind. I go back and forth between those
two. But give all 3 a try and see if she likes any of them.

BT1971 via CatKB.com
September 14th 06, 09:03 PM

>Try 3 cans - one with gravy (grilled), one with gravy (sliced), and one
>that doesn't say gravy. I say this because they have 3 different t
>extures (flaked, chunks, and the mushy stuff). Kira won't touch the
>chunks at all. She seemed to prefer the flaked (grilled) at first, but
>is now eating more of the mushy kind. I go back and forth between those
>two. But give all 3 a try and see if she likes any of them.

Just wanted to 2nd the Fancy Feast comments. Good stuff. My cat comes tearing
through the house when I say the words "Fancy Feast". She won't eat other
canned food and completely ignores all the cat treats I tried. We actually
switch to a 3 to1 mix of Fancy Feast and canned pumpkin, which resolved our
cats constipation.

Hope you ignored all the Riff raff above an made it to this post.