PDA

View Full Version : Cats At Work The WTC

Gizmo
September 10th 06, 05:27 PM
As tomorrow is the 5th anniversary fo the WTC tragedy I was reminded
of a story that I saw on the news that they actually used cats in the
search for remains in the aftermath. But for the life of me I can't
find anything on that story on the interent. Did anyone else hear of
that story, and if so where can I find a reference tot that. I want
to send it to some friends.

Thanks

September 15th 06, 04:39 PM
I do believe I heard something about it a while back, too... but it was
on the news also... I haven't tried looking for it, but if I come
across anything I'll be glad to let ya know.