PDA

View Full Version : You'd better not let that bug go!

dgk
September 13th 06, 06:23 PM
So Nipsy jumps up on the bed last night with a nice juicy waterbug in
his mouth, still very much alive. I say, "You'd better not let that
bug go!", and he does. He pounces on it, it gets away, he pounces on
it, and it gets away over the edge of the bed. By the time bright boy
has figured out that it's now on the floor, it's gone. Where? I don't
know. I don't really want to know. But I'm not leaving the bed until
morning.

Lightwell
September 14th 06, 12:24 AM
dgk wrote:
> So Nipsy jumps up on the bed last night with a nice juicy waterbug in
> his mouth, still very much alive. I say, "You'd better not let that
> bug go!", and he does. He pounces on it, it gets away, he pounces on
> it, and it gets away over the edge of the bed. By the time bright boy
> has figured out that it's now on the floor, it's gone. Where? I don't
> know. I don't really want to know. But I'm not leaving the bed until
> morning.

rofl - my Felix did that to me last year with a fat spider.
I never came out of bed again.<bg>

Lightwell
September 14th 06, 12:24 AM