PDA

View Full Version : Online Pet First Aid Class by PETCO

September 15th 06, 02:32 PM
I was doing my daily search on www.digg.com and came across an article
talking about the recently released online pet first aid class by PETCO
on their website (www.petco.com). I went through the class and learned
a lot. As a pet owner for 20 years, I can say that this was a great use
of my time and I would recomended it to anyone who has a desire to
better understand any health issues associated with your pet. Hope this
helps you all.

September 15th 06, 02:34 PM
The link to the digg article and class is:
http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?sku=524352&Nav=1?cm_sp=site-_-firstaid-_-091406

wrote:
> I was doing my daily search on www.digg.com and came across an article
> talking about the recently released online pet first aid class by PETCO
> on their website (www.petco.com). I went through the class and learned
> a lot. As a pet owner for 20 years, I can say that this was a great use
> of my time and I would recomended it to anyone who has a desire to
> better understand any health issues associated with your pet. Hope this
> helps you all.

The Polish-Kraut
September 15th 06, 02:47 PM