View Full Version : Online Pet First Aid Class by PETCO

September 15th 06, 02:49 PM
I was doing my daily digg.com reading yesterday and came across an
article talking about the new online pet first aid course that PETCO
recently released. I decided to purchase it and went through it
yesterday in about an hour and thirty minutes. As a pet owner of 20
years, I would say that this the best pet first aid class I have ever
taking and would recomend it to any pet love. Check it out and let me
know what you think. Below is the link to the article on digg.