PDA

View Full Version : Online Pet First Aid Class by PETCO

September 15th 06, 02:49 PM
I was doing my daily digg.com reading yesterday and came across an
article talking about the new online pet first aid course that PETCO
recently released. I decided to purchase it and went through it
yesterday in about an hour and thirty minutes. As a pet owner of 20
years, I would say that this the best pet first aid class I have ever
taking and would recomend it to any pet love. Check it out and let me
know what you think. Below is the link to the article on digg.

http://www.digg.com/view/all/upcoming?s=pet+first+aid