PDA

View Full Version : preserving privacy

chili palmer
September 16th 06, 06:49 AM
sometimes i need a little break from my cats tugging at me

once in a while, i lock myself in my bedroom...

i don't have to be careful not to smush them when i flop in the bed
i can kick my shoes off and not cream one of them in the head
i can goto sleep and not have a cat put their head in my palm for
skreethes? i think that's what some of you call them...

i can goto sleep and not be pounced on..

in general, just taking a break

I just get this way sometimes, i need a moment of introspection and
solitude

it's not till these times that i realize how they.. in little drops,
recieve from me.. in the little ways i tend to them and give to them

sounds quirky, but.. sometimes i just need time away from them.

both of them.

they don't seem to mind.. i go out of the bedroom, and there they are,
Lording the other bedroom.

it's a domain thing?

one thing... they track particles onto my clean sheets, or... ill roll
over at night and there is cat hair on my lips.. i've done got to where
its like.. whatever... im going to sleep!
(you pull one hair off your lips.. you put two back)

lil sombitches..

ill go in there in a min and eat them up.

Jupiter especially.. she's real clingy.. i've been seeing to her every
whim.. but like I say.. times like now.. like these.. when I am
isolated from them.. feels good to me..

thanks for listening to my booring thoughts

c.p.

Chinese Water Torturer
September 16th 06, 07:35 AM
Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
your cats.

BITCH

cybercat
September 16th 06, 07:49 AM
"Chinese Water Torturer" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
> your cats.
>
> BITCH

lol

Just because your dick (and obvious preferences) would be suitable for
this does not mean anyone else's would, needle dick.

Keep

*slap*

you sick fantasies

*piledrive*

to yourself.

*flush*

Happy trails.

:D

cybercat
September 16th 06, 07:54 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Chinese Water Torturer" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
> > your cats.
> >
> > BITCH
> >

> lol
>
> Just because your dick (and obvious preferences) would be suitable for
> this does not mean anyone else's would, needle dick.
>
> Keep
>
> *slap*
>
> you sick fantasies
>
> *piledrive*
>
> to yourself.
>
> *flush*
>
> Happy trails.
>
> :D

You're welcome.

September 16th 06, 08:02 AM
"Chinese Water Torturer" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
> your cats.
>
> BITCH

This post may be just the one Adelphia has been waiting for, little man.

Let's just see, shall we? :)

Chinese Water Torturer
September 16th 06, 08:05 AM
cybercat wrote:
> This post may be just the one Adelphia has been waiting for, little man.
>
> Let's just see, shall we? :)

LOFLinyerface, sockpuppet.

Have fun with those fines, Barry. Make lots of fries. Scrub those
toilets well. :-)

cybercat
September 16th 06, 08:06 AM
"Chinese Water Torturer" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
> your cats.
>
> BITCH

Chinese Water Torturer
September 16th 06, 08:10 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Chinese Water Torturer" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
> > your cats.
> >
> > BITCH

Post faster. FASTER!

Do that little monkey dance I like so well, idiot!

HURRY UP! POST A WEAK RETORT!!

Mrs. Dash must die
September 16th 06, 08:15 AM
You're in just as much trouble as "big bad barry", cyberfool. There is
no out for you.

You might as well fire up that Verizon addy now. You're running out of
ISPs, huh?

car par 06
September 16th 06, 08:33 AM
cyberloon wrote:
> Try not to get so emotionally involved in Usenet.
>
> Repeat after me:
>
> "There are times when people will post things I do not like
> and this is OKAY.
>
> There are times when others will post things I can never attain to
> because I lack the wit, intelligence, and creativity and this is OKAY.

Uh huh. Please tell us with how you spent the last 45 minutes on
Usenet, pot. Hypocrite.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=t7tJfxQAAADDlBVyvttfnpb2ObNYmdwLO PANdqfI6prRsqjc7uCt1A

Sincerely,
Kettle

-L.
September 16th 06, 08:55 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Chinese Water Torturer" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
> > your cats.
> >
> > BITCH
> >

> This post may be just the one Adelphia has been waiting for, little man.
>
> Let's just see, shall we? :)

I wish somebody would take his stoopid ass out.

-L.

Cheeze
September 16th 06, 10:02 AM
Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> > "Chinese Water Torturer" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> > >
> > > Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
> > > your cats.
> > >
> > > BITCH
> > >

> Post faster. FASTER!
>
> Do that little monkey dance I like so well, idiot!
>
> HURRY UP! POST A WEAK RETORT!!

Who on earth are you people and why are you posting in SCF?

chili palmer
September 16th 06, 02:33 PM
Cheeze wrote:

> Who on earth are you people and why are you posting in SCF?

who cut the cheeze

chili palmer
September 16th 06, 02:38 PM
Cheeze wrote:

> Who on earth are you people and why are you posting in SCF?

you only got 2 members in the group

between the two of you, you both know who cut the cheese

chili palmer
September 16th 06, 02:59 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Keep
>
> *slap*
>
> you sick fantasies
>
> *piledrive*
>
> to yourself.
>
> *flush*
>
> Happy trails.
>
> :D

O M G

<taking my shirt off waving it in the air>

GO CYBER!

GO CYBER!

GO CYBER!

*HE'S IN THE AIR, HE'S SPINNING MADLY, CYBER IS SKOOLING HIM OLD SKOOL
STYLE.. WE HAVEN'T SEEN THIS KIND OF RESPECT FOR THE GAME SINCE
"SMOKING JOE FRAZIER" OLD SKOOLED "CHARLIE POLITE"

puts chills on chili

Charlie Wilkes
September 16th 06, 09:58 PM
On 16 Sep 2006 00:55:46 -0700, "-L." > wrote:

>cybercat wrote:
>> "Chinese Water Torturer" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>> >
>> > Want to preserve privacy, junior? Draw the blinds before you sodomize
>> > your cats.
>> >
>> > BITCH
>> >

>> This post may be just the one Adelphia has been waiting for, little man.
>>
>> Let's just see, shall we? :)
>
>I wish somebody would take his stoopid ass out.
>
>-L.

We all get to post what we want. The limits as I understand them
include: credible threats, harrassment outside of Usenet, revealing
private information, gross obscenity, and certain cross-posting
activities.

Easynews has suspended my posting priveleges a couple of times, for
cross-posting and obscene material.

One was for repeatedly cross-posting a header titled "CHENEY IN SOUTH
DAKOTA SUCKING COCKS FOR MONEY." I cross-posted it to NANAU. I was
wondering, what exactly do I have to do to get in trouble on Usenet?
That did the trick.

The second time was for posting a link to a picture of an old lady
fornicating with a young man, in Anecdolts. I figured it would give
them fresh hope, but they objected.

In both cases, I lost my posting privileges for a few hours until I
apologized to Easynews for wasting their time. Apology accepted,
privileges restored.

This Water-Torture guy seems like a lightweight jerk rather than a
hard-core menace. Pestering the admins with complaints isn't likely
to work.

I traded emails with Corpuz yesterday. He wants nothing to do with
this. I suppose someone could put in a cancel request for the threads
with his name in them. I do worry that he is in a position to cause
some hassles for some of my friends in this group, but I don't sense
that he wants to do so.

Charlie

Charlie Wilkes
September 16th 06, 10:03 PM
On 16 Sep 2006 02:02:47 -0700, "Cheeze" > wrote:

>Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
>> cybercat wrote:
>> > "Chinese Water Torturer" > wrote in message
>> > ups.com...

>> Post faster. FASTER!
>>
>> Do that little monkey dance I like so well, idiot!
>>
>> HURRY UP! POST A WEAK RETORT!!
>
>Who on earth are you people and why are you posting in SCF?

We're the cat people. Sorry about this. It's a big misunderstanding.

Do people in the Philippines use Kava Kava? I used to love that
stuff. It's hands-down the best legal drug in the U.S. I bought the
root at an herbal company in Seattle and ground it up in an electric
coffee grinder, and prepared it per instructions. One night I got so
hammered I couldn't walk; my legs kept buckling under me. But... I
can't handle the taste of the stuff, like licorice flavored mud.
After awhile I quit.

Charlie

"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote
> The second time was for posting a link to a picture of an old lady
> fornicating with a young man, in Anecdolts. I figured it would give
> them fresh hope, but they objected.

lmao

EMBALSAMADOR
September 16th 06, 11:53 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> On 16 Sep 2006 02:02:47 -0700, "Cheeze" > wrote:
>
>> Chinese Water Torturer wrote:

>>> Post faster. FASTER!
>>>
>>> Do that little monkey dance I like so well, idiot!
>>>
>>> HURRY UP! POST A WEAK RETORT!!
>> Who on earth are you people and why are you posting in SCF?
>
> We're the cat people. Sorry about this. It's a big misunderstanding.
>
> Do people in the Philippines use Kava Kava? I used to love that
> stuff. It's hands-down the best legal drug in the U.S. I bought the
> root at an herbal company in Seattle and ground it up in an electric
> coffee grinder, and prepared it per instructions. One night I got so
> hammered I couldn't walk; my legs kept buckling under me. But... I
> can't handle the taste of the stuff, like licorice flavored mud.
> After awhile I quit.
>
> Charlie

RECIPE FOR TOMMY GATO SOUP:

Gently drop cat into pot of boiling beer. Clay or cast iron pot
recommended for maximum flavor extraction. Cover immediately as the
aromatic warmth might revive the previously choked-to-unconsciousness
cat. Best to hogtie the cat with 30-lb. test fishing line for neatness.
Check eight times to ensure cat is indeed dead. Let simmer on medium
low until fur starts sloughing off the carcass. Skim fur from beer
broth and set aside. Check for the ninth and last time for any signs of
life. If still alive, turn up the heat for 20 minutes. If not,
continue to simmer on low.

Drain and drop into the mixture a can of new potatoes, a can of pearl
onions, a can of cut carrots, and a half-pound package of Chinese straw
mushrooms (that one with the penis head). Add contents of one can of
asparagus tips. Continue to simmer on low until skin, flesh and
internal organs slough off the skull and bones. Stir vigorously to
assist in the disintegration. Take skull and bones out of beer broth.
Pick remaining flesh and organs and throw back into the mix. Set aside.

After simmering for a total of eight hours and no more, your Cat Soup is
ready! Salt and pepper to taste, spike with vodka if desired. Enjoy
with warm marzipans shaped like cute little kittens. For maximum visual
appeal, decorate each soup bowl with cat hair and boiled bones.

Light diet beer may be substituted for Bud Full Blast, gin for vodka. A
Manx may be substituted for Tommy as a last but preferred resort.

One serving supplies most of the daily recommended allowances for all
nutritional elements except calcium (0.1%). Zero percent trans fat and
only six calories per bowl. Bon appetit, and remember, NO SPINACH!!!

RENOVVL MASAMA

Sylvia Knörr
September 17th 06, 12:54 AM
"EMBALSAMADOR" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Qf%[email protected]
> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
message

> >> Who on earth are you people and why are you posting in SCF?

> > We're the cat people. Sorry about this. It's a big misunderstanding.
> >
> > Do people in the Philippines use Kava Kava? I used to love that
> > stuff. It's hands-down the best legal drug in the U.S. I bought the
> > root at an herbal company in Seattle and ground it up in an electric
> > coffee grinder, and prepared it per instructions. One night I got so
> > hammered I couldn't walk; my legs kept buckling under me. But... I
> > can't handle the taste of the stuff, like licorice flavored mud.
> > After awhile I quit.

> RECIPE FOR TOMMY GATO SOUP:
>
> Gently drop cat into pot of boiling beer. Clay or cast iron pot
> recommended for maximum flavor extraction. Cover immediately as the
> aromatic warmth might revive the previously choked-to-unconsciousness
> cat. Best to hogtie the cat with 30-lb. test fishing line for neatness.
> Check eight times to ensure cat is indeed dead. Let simmer on medium
> low until fur starts sloughing off the carcass. Skim fur from beer
> broth and set aside. Check for the ninth and last time for any signs of
> life. If still alive, turn up the heat for 20 minutes. If not,
> continue to simmer on low.
>
> Drain and drop into the mixture a can of new potatoes, a can of pearl
> onions, a can of cut carrots, and a half-pound package of Chinese straw
> mushrooms (that one with the penis head). Add contents of one can of
> asparagus tips. Continue to simmer on low until skin, flesh and
> internal organs slough off the skull and bones. Stir vigorously to
> assist in the disintegration. Take skull and bones out of beer broth.
> Pick remaining flesh and organs and throw back into the mix. Set aside.
>
> After simmering for a total of eight hours and no more, your Cat Soup is
> ready! Salt and pepper to taste, spike with vodka if desired. Enjoy
> with warm marzipans shaped like cute little kittens. For maximum visual
> appeal, decorate each soup bowl with cat hair and boiled bones.
>
> Light diet beer may be substituted for Bud Full Blast, gin for vodka. A
> Manx may be substituted for Tommy as a last but preferred resort.
>
> One serving supplies most of the daily recommended allowances for all
> nutritional elements except calcium (0.1%). Zero percent trans fat and
> only six calories per bowl. Bon appetit, and remember, NO SPINACH!!!

What, if my cat doesn't like alcohol? Can I substitute diet coke for beer?

Cheshire Nutri Piggy

Dirty Sick Pig
September 17th 06, 04:48 AM
EMBALSAMADOR wrote:
> Matthew wrote:
>> "EMBALSAMADOR" <
>>
>> <snipped for being [email protected] stupid>
>
> Restored for being so yummmmmmmy!!!
>
> RECIPE FOR TOMMY GATO SOUP:
>
> Gently drop cat into pot of boiling beer. Clay or cast iron pot
> recommended for maximum flavor extraction. Cover immediately as the
> aromatic warmth might revive the previously choked-to-unconsciousness
> cat. Best to hogtie the cat with 30-lb. test fishing line for neatness.
> Check eight times to ensure cat is indeed dead. Let simmer on medium
> low until fur starts sloughing off the carcass. Skim fur from beer
> broth and set aside. Check for the ninth and last time for any signs of
> life. If still alive, turn up the heat for 20 minutes. If not,
> continue to simmer on low.
>
> Drain and drop into the mixture a can of new potatoes, a can of pearl
> onions, a can of cut carrots, and a half-pound package of Chinese straw
> mushrooms (that one with the penis head). Add contents of one can of
> asparagus tips. Continue to simmer on low until skin, flesh and
> internal organs slough off the skull and bones. Stir vigorously to
> assist in the disintegration. Take skull and bones out of beer broth.
> Pick remaining flesh and organs and throw back into the mix. Set aside.
>
> After simmering for a total of eight hours and no more, your Cat Soup is
> ready! Salt and pepper to taste, spike with vodka if desired. Enjoy
> with warm marzipans shaped like cute little kittens. For maximum visual
> appeal, decorate each soup bowl with cat hair and boiled bones.
>
> Light diet beer may be substituted for Bud Full Blast, gin for vodka. A
> Manx may be substituted for Tommy as a last but preferred resort.
>
> One serving supplies most of the daily recommended allowances for all
> nutritional elements except calcium (0.1%). Zero percent trans fat and
> only six calories per bowl. Bon appetit, and remember, NO SPINACH!!!
>
>> Added to the delete list for being a [email protected] idiot
>
> "Delete list?" Pray tell, wat iz dat?
>
> Embalmie The Plonker

Matthew
September 17th 06, 04:49 AM
"Dirty Sick Pig" <

Same one you just got added to Bye Bye

chili palmer
September 17th 06, 05:06 AM
D. wrote:
> In article m>,
> "chili palmer" > wrote:
>
> > Jupiter especially.. she's real clingy.. i've been seeing to her every
> > whim.. but like I say.. times like now.. like these.. when I am
> > isolated from them.. feels good to me..
>
> We could send Hodge over to bite you. His favorite target's been ducking
> him. :)

ill just sedate him with food
make him lazy as hell

lol

he'll be begging me.. no more treats, no more treats...
ok.. just one more

drumroll
September 17th 06, 05:08 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "Dirty Sick Pig" <
>
> Same one you just got added to Bye Bye

lol

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the freaks come out at night

Matthew
September 17th 06, 05:10 AM
"drumroll" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> "Dirty Sick Pig" <
>>
>> Same one you just got added to Bye Bye
>
> lol
>
> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
> the freaks come out at night

< Big Kiss >

drumroll
September 17th 06, 05:30 AM
Matthew wrote:

> > WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
> >
> > the freaks come out at night
> >

> < Big Kiss >

<lighting a cigarette>

Rhonda
September 17th 06, 06:10 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> We're the cat people. Sorry about this. It's a big misunderstanding.
>
> Do people in the Philippines use Kava Kava? I used to love that
> stuff.

Charlie,

Sometimes you crack me up.

Rhonda