PDA

View Full Version : I have Feline Omega Interferon-for FeLV or FIP (10mu solvent and suspension)

Sally493
September 17th 06, 04:01 PM
This summer I had a kitten that presented with effusive Feline Infectious
Peritonitis (wet form of FIP). Once diagnosed I immediately went to work on
getting the only known cure that has been studied to have positive results,
Feline Omega Interferon. Unfortunately, it took 10 days to get it from the UK.
By the time I got it, it was already too late.

To purchase from AbbeyVet I had to order a minimum quantity that was more
than twice what I needed for my kitten.

I have eight vials to sell that have not been reconstituted. I would like to
sell at least half if not all of them. The price is about $100 a vial. You
would need to find out from your vet how many vials you would need to treat
your animal. Once purchased I can ship to you or your vet.

Once reconstituted the vials have a 3 weeks refridgerated shelf life.

If you think you may need drug for your pet I can get this to you quickly if
you live within the US. It is frozen. I understand from my vets keeping it
frozen will preserve it for years.

--
Sally493

cynorford
September 21st 06, 10:10 PM
[...]

I would like to buy this from you ASAP. I have an 11 month old kitten sick with FIP. Please contact me at 541-850-0021 to arrange this. I have a call into my vet to see how much I would need.

Thanks

October 17th 06, 03:38 PM
cynorford wrote:
> Sally493 Wrote:
> > This summer I had a kitten that presented with effusive Feline
> > Infectious
> > Peritonitis (wet form of FIP). Once diagnosed I immediately went to
> > work on
> > getting the only known cure that has been studied to have positive
> > results,
> > Feline Omega Interferon. Unfortunately, it took 10 days to get it from
> > the UK.
> > By the time I got it, it was already too late.
> >
> > To purchase from AbbeyVet I had to order a minimum quantity that was
> > more
> > than twice what I needed for my kitten.
> >
> > I have eight vials to sell that have not been reconstituted. I would
> > like to
> > sell at least half if not all of them. The price is about $100 a vial.
> > You
> > would need to find out from your vet how many vials you would need to
> > treat
> > your animal. Once purchased I can ship to you or your vet.
> >
> > Once reconstituted the vials have a 3 weeks refridgerated shelf life.
> >
> > If you think you may need drug for your pet I can get this to you
> > quickly if
> > you live within the US. It is frozen. I understand from my vets
> > keeping it
> > frozen will preserve it for years.
> >
> > --
> > Sally493
>
> I would like to buy this from you ASAP. I have an 11 month old kitten
> sick with FIP. Please contact me at 541-850-0021 to arrange this. I
> have a call into my vet to see how much I would need.
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> cynorford

October 17th 06, 03:43 PM
I also would like to buy Feline Omega Interferon for fip kitten.
Please contact me if you still have any of it left.
> Thank you!

Sally493 via CatKB.com
October 18th 06, 03:10 AM
wrote:
>I also would like to buy Feline Omega Interferon for fip kitten.
>Please contact me if you still have any of it left.
> > Thank you!

I do. I sent you an email to contact me with my phone number.

--
Sally493

Gunny'smom
December 14th 12, 12:13 PM
I am very interested in obtaining Feline Omega Interferon for my kitten w/FIP. Please let me know if you still have this available. Thank you!