PDA

View Full Version : Re: Nick Andrews, aka Mrs. Dash must die, More Reviews ...

"nickandrews_is_my_dogs_beyotch"
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> [...]
> > is not only a spook (that's obvious) and a rude
> > obnoxious asshole (even more obvious), but his
> > is a common criminal, that he always knew Jose Perdomo
> > was a professional assassin who shot John Lennon
> > in the heart, execution style? (Perdomo was the
> > doorman on duty at Lennon's home--the Dakota
> > apartment complex in Manhattan--the night Lennon
> > was killed.)
> >
> > Nick has apparently become unglued at the recent
> > discoverey that someone named Jose Perdomo
> > was a member of Brigade 2506 during the Bay of Pigs
> > Invasion in 1961, a failed CIA operation to overthrow
> > Fidel Castro. Perdomo's full name was Jose Joaquin
> > Sanjenis Perdomo, but he used his middle names,
> > Joaquin Sanjenis, as an alias. He also called himself
> > Sam Jenis. It was learned that Sanjenis worked closely
> > with convicted Watergate burglar Frank Sturgis
> > (deceased) for about ten years on the CIA's payroll,
> > running "Operation 40," a black ops unit that
> > performed assassinations, among other things.
> >
> > This new information about Sanjenis introduces the
> > very real possibility that Sanjenis may have been
> > Lennon's true killer. This would explain why
> > Nick Andrews, Black Monk, Charlie Gauger, Ehtue,
> > and Susan from York, PA tried so desperately to
> > stop any discussion about Perdomo (aka, Sanjenis)
> > a year and a half ago, in the spring of 2003,
> > when I first began posting on rec.music.beatles.
> >
> > It appears that Nick Andrews, Black Monk, Charlie
> > Gauger, Ehtue, and Susan from York, PA are not your
> > garden variety Usenet Thought Police (spooks).
> > These people are criminals, directly involved
> > in the conspiracy to murder John Lennon.
> > By obstructing public dialog about Sanjenis,
> > most likely Lennon's killer, they made themselves
> > part of a criminal conspiracy.
> >
> > Here is a summary of Sanjenis/Perdomo's probable
> > role as Lennon's killer:
> >
> > "Jose Joaquin Sanjenis Perdomo, John Lennon's true assassin(?)"
> > http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Perdomo.htm
> >
> > The following is a description of how Nick led
> > an effort--using the screen name, "Tna Yzarc"*)
> > to thwart any discussion about Perdomo in the
> > spring of 2003:
> >
> > (* NOTE: Ripper has publicly disclosed that
> > "Tna Yzarc" was actually Nick Andrews, that
> > Tna Yzarc was "Crazy Ant" spelled backwards.
> > According to Ripper, Nick manages hundreds of
> > different screen names.)
> >
> > "Chapter 4: FBI Surveillance on the Internet"
> > http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Chapter04.htm
> >
> > Yep, I'd say Nick has plenty of reason to be
> > shaking in his shoes, as his email below indicates.
> >
> > Salvador Astucia
> >
> > ==========================
> > Subj: Hi Sal!
> > Date: 1/22/05 7:01:31 PM Eastern Standard Time
> > From: (s y)
> >
> > Enjoying your Usenet/ r.m.b. freedom? Ready to have some real fun?
> >
> > I AM.
> >
> > Ronnie

> > Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.

b=l9gtfbsz4mDDZkDGOB/Lsv7sGmecdJvzG2zwwlwv+IQPBdOAlBiJcOaoF80ph8Ha4QPNW Ih2W3
QPoGFfOYkM2jxg6lFwyuIcf7LjvBe68UsQ3NojJ8QEnf0iRD1g nLjWj+PE7ljG96kLfI7MBSH+vs
2dSHWcO54LfGp0d+2ac/Q=
> > ;
> > Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:01:17 -0800 (PST)
> > From: s y
> > Subject: Hi Sal!
> >
> That's not my IP
>

> *Sent with the same IP in his headers ... lol, not very bright
> Nick.
>
> Sick of this asshole?

HELTER SKELTER
September 18th 06, 04:34 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "nickandrews_is_my_dogs_beyotch"
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > From: NATO
> > Subject: Re: Email harassment from Nick Andrews
> > Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:10:25 GMT
> >

> > Salvador Astucia wrote:

> > It appears that Nick Andrews, Black Monk, Charlie
> > Gauger, Ehtue, and Susan from York, PA are not your
> > garden variety Usenet Thought Police (spooks).
> > These people are criminals, directly involved
> > in the conspiracy to murder John Lennon.
> > By obstructing public dialog about Sanjenis,
> > most likely Lennon's killer, they made themselves
> > part of a criminal conspiracy.

John Lennon? Imagine?...

oh Salvador sounds like a conspiracy theorist.
right?... I don't know.. he does not carry the signatures of a paranoid
man.

What I like about Salvador is that he is not foaming at the mouth. This
type of collectiveness carries alot of weight in my book. You never
hear him being vulgar and obsene, vile or sick.

The second thing I like about salvador.. get this.. he has had the same
email address since the internet started. Nothing to skirt, he's not a
trouble maker.

Chinese Water Torturer
September 18th 06, 04:36 AM
cybercat wrote:
> > Sick of this asshole?

LOL! Not hardly. Now it's getting REALLY interesting....

Gee, I wonder who you'll accuse me of being *next* week. The Corpuz
thing didn't work out for you, huh?

Dip****.

Charlie Wilkes
September 18th 06, 07:11 AM
On 17 Sep 2006 20:36:17 -0700, "Chinese Water Torturer"
> wrote:

>cybercat wrote:
>> > Sick of this asshole?
>
>LOL! Not hardly. Now it's getting REALLY interesting....
>
>Gee, I wonder who you'll accuse me of being *next* week. The Corpuz
>thing didn't work out for you, huh?

No. He made a mistake and he admitted it, like a normal adult who
doesn't want to bother people for no reason. Ever meet anyone like
that in real life?

I have to assume you looked at some of the wacky **** Barry posts, and
you thought he was on the same page as your other targets, someone
with mental problems who is easy to **** with and kick around, because
that's what you like to do.

But, he's not like that. He's one of the regs in this group, and he's
well-liked by those of us who know him better than you do. He's an
unusual guy who throws a lot of people off when they first read his
posts, but over time comes into focus as someone with quite a few
interests who is well worth knowing.

I have read through a number of your archived posts. On that basis, I
didn't bother with any forensic work, because I assume there's nothing
of interest to be found. You annoy just about everyone on Usenet, so
I wouldn't expect you to have a web site full of pictures and
information about your friends and family. I'd expect you to be an
isolated individual, living in a dingy room with a computer, some
dog-eared posters, a damp sock under the mattress, and a phone that
never rings.

Charlie

Chinese Water Torturer
September 18th 06, 05:21 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> I have read through a number of your archived posts. On that basis, I
> didn't bother with any forensic work, because I assume there's nothing
> of interest to be found. You annoy just about everyone on Usenet, so
> I wouldn't expect you to have a web site full of pictures and
> information about your friends and family. I'd expect you to be an
> isolated individual, living in a dingy room with a computer, some
> dog-eared posters, a damp sock under the mattress, and a phone that
> never rings.

I suppose I'd feel chastised, if your opinion meant *anything* to me.
Your clairvoyant abilities are pretty laughable, too. Stick to subjects
you know about ... uh... whatever they are. Cute widdle kitties, I
guess.

Dismissed.

Charlie Wilkes
September 18th 06, 11:08 PM
On 18 Sep 2006 09:21:03 -0700, "Chinese Water Torturer"
> wrote:

>Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>> I have read through a number of your archived posts. On that basis, I
>> didn't bother with any forensic work, because I assume there's nothing
>> of interest to be found. You annoy just about everyone on Usenet, so
>> I wouldn't expect you to have a web site full of pictures and
>> information about your friends and family. I'd expect you to be an
>> isolated individual, living in a dingy room with a computer, some
>> dog-eared posters, a damp sock under the mattress, and a phone that
>> never rings.
>

>I suppose I'd feel chastised, if your opinion meant *anything* to me.
>Your clairvoyant abilities are pretty laughable, too. Stick to subjects
>you know about ... uh... whatever they are. Cute widdle kitties, I
>guess.
>
>Dismissed.

No, I'm still here. The admins at Easynews can dismiss me, but you'll
have to convince them first. Quite a few people have tried over the
years. I can be combative myself, but usually because I'm trying to
make a point.

I'm here in RPCHB because I like animals and I have a cat. You seem
to be indifferent to the subject matter of the groups where you post,
and hostile for no reason. You single out people who are mentally
disturbed and isolated, and seek to enlist others to join your
campaign of derision. That tells me a lot. I don't pretend to be
clairvoyant, but I'm not blind to the obvious either.

Charlie