PDA

View Full Version : Do all pets go to heaven

TractorBoy1
September 19th 06, 08:59 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you believe that animals, particularly our
pets go to heaven. I lost my cat a few months ago and was experiencing
terrible grief. I stumbled across a website called
www.apetcemetery.com. I
created a memorial there and it helped a lot with me coping with my
grief.

I was mentioning this to a fellow member of my congregation and he said

that Pets do not go to heaven, only humans can go to heaven. Can this
be true? I couldn't bear to be in a place where I wouldn't be re-united

with my babies who have been my best friends in the world. That would
be hell to me, not heaven.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this.
Andrew

Matthew
September 19th 06, 09:21 AM
Did you forget that you posted this same post 3 days ago
"TractorBoy1" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if any of you believe that animals, particularly our
> pets go to heaven. I lost my cat a few months ago and was experiencing
> terrible grief. I stumbled across a website called
> www.apetcemetery.com. I
> created a memorial there and it helped a lot with me coping with my
> grief.
>

> I was mentioning this to a fellow member of my congregation and he said
>
> that Pets do not go to heaven, only humans can go to heaven. Can this
> be true? I couldn't bear to be in a place where I wouldn't be re-united
>
> with my babies who have been my best friends in the world. That would
> be hell to me, not heaven.
>

> I would appreciate your thoughts on this.
> Andrew

-L.
September 19th 06, 10:21 AM
TractorBoy1 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if any of you believe that animals, particularly our
> pets go to heaven. I lost my cat a few months ago and was experiencing
> terrible grief. I stumbled across a website called
> www.apetcemetery.com. I
> created a memorial there and it helped a lot with me coping with my
> grief.
>

> I was mentioning this to a fellow member of my congregation and he said
>
> that Pets do not go to heaven, only humans can go to heaven.

I don't believe in Heaven, but look at it this way...if there is a God
and that God is
good and loving and all-knowing, why would that God keep you from being
reunited with those you loved, regardless of species? It simply makes
no sense that a "good" God would keep you from experiencing that joy
and relief.

-L.

BT1971 via CatKB.com
September 19th 06, 06:01 PM
I kind of like the "Rainbow Bridge" concept.

Although, I think that if a person leads an exceptional life they are
reincarnated as a loved house cat. If a cat is bad they are reincarnated as a
human.

Bacteria-->Fish-->Lizard-->Rodent-->Dog-->Human-->Cat-->Enlightenment.

In article <[email protected]>, "BT1971 via CatKB.com" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> If a cat is bad they are reincarnated as a
> human.

A "bad" cat? What kind of fantasy world do YOU live in?

A "bad" cat? A CAT? BAD?

BT1971 via CatKB.com
September 19th 06, 06:40 PM

>A "bad" cat? What kind of fantasy world do YOU live in?
>
>A "bad" cat? A CAT? BAD?

You got me. I should have said if a cat were capable of being demoted... How
about:

Cat=Enlightenment

That looks about right

wrote:

> >A "bad" cat? What kind of fantasy world do YOU live in?
> >
> >A "bad" cat? A CAT? BAD?
>

> You got me. I should have said if a cat were capable of being demoted... How
> about:
>
> Cat=Enlightenment
>
> That looks about right

:-)))