PDA

View Full Version : Looking for KAL KAN canned cat food.

The Polish-Kraut
September 19th 06, 05:32 PM
Looking for KAL KAN canned cat food.

I had one stray that I took in that loved KAL KAN canned cat food.
Problem is that I can not find it anyplace anymore. Did web search
but all the link proved dead or obsolete. Went to kalkan.com but was
redirected to Mars food site which had no mention of KAL KAN canned
cat food.

Anyone know if or where a person can find it??

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Judy
September 24th 06, 05:57 AM
"The Polish-Kraut" > wrote in message

> Looking for KAL KAN canned cat food.
>
> I had one stray that I took in that loved KAL KAN canned cat food.
> Problem is that I can not find it anyplace anymore. Did web search
> but all the link proved dead or obsolete. Went to kalkan.com but was
> redirected to Mars food site which had no mention of KAL KAN canned
> cat food.
>
> Anyone know if or where a person can find it??
>

> My furbabies

In 1988 Mars renamed Kal Kan brand cat food as Whiskas.

http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/Kal-Kan-Foods-Inc-Company-History.html

The Polish-Kraut
September 30th 06, 02:33 PM

>"The Polish-Kraut" > wrote in message
>>

>> Looking for KAL KAN canned cat food.
>>
>> I had one stray that I took in that loved KAL KAN canned cat food.
>> Problem is that I can not find it anyplace anymore. Did web search
>> but all the link proved dead or obsolete. Went to kalkan.com but was
>> redirected to Mars food site which had no mention of KAL KAN canned
>> cat food.
>>
>> Anyone know if or where a person can find it??
>>

>> My furbabies
>
>In 1988 Mars renamed Kal Kan brand cat food as Whiskas.
>
>http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/Kal-Kan-Foods-Inc-Company-History.html

Thanks for the info.