PDA

View Full Version : My "Point of Light"

LauraM
September 21st 06, 02:53 AM
Hi all,

I'm a huge animal lover and have always had a fuzzy or feathered friend
in my life. Right now I have the most lovable main-coonish orange,
fuzzy, BIG cat named Hobbes. Hobbes was 6 when I first met my husband,
who, at the time professed to be "allergic" to cats. Hmpf! He didn't
want to tell me that he just didn't care for cats. Double-hmpf!

Well, we married two years after dating, and now three years later, we
are one big, happy family. Needless to say my husband has been won
over by the cat. :)

What I'm getting to is that I was once explaining to my husband how I
feel about animals being one kind of expression of God's love, calling
Hobbes my little "point of light". I had been occasionally referring
to Hobbes as my little point of light and snickering while doing so, of
course. So the other day Hobbes threw up in the other room where my
husband was. He came into the room where I was and said, "Your "little
point of light" just threw up."

For some reason that really sent me into hysterics. I thought that was
just so funny.

cybercat
September 21st 06, 03:11 AM
"LauraM" > wrote in message