PDA

View Full Version : Is the ACLU completely retarded?

LC
September 24th 06, 08:36 PM
How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
American liberties, not our enemies problems.

Newk Indofman
September 24th 06, 08:58 PM
"LC" > wrote in message
> How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
> trash
> currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
> American liberties, not our enemies problems.

The ACLU appears to be interested in representing the great majority of
Americans who prefer their country be known for... ah yes! "freedom and
liberty" (the American government's own rallying cry) rather than corrupt,
fascist torture methods.

Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums on
cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?

LC
September 24th 06, 09:12 PM
The always immoral and always indecent loon "J Young"
>, forging "LC" again, wrote in message

> How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
> trash currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
> American liberties, not our enemies problems.

Ah yes, the ACLU.
One of "J Young's" (and his multiple sockpuppets) favorite rants.

At last count, > had 122 posts on the subject.
Obsess much, "J?

And what's with the forgeries?:

From: "LC" >
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+be hav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
Subject: Is the ACLU completely retarded?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:36:18 -0400
From: "J Young" >
Newsgroups:
alt.abortion,alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexualit y,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.feminism
Subject: Ex-homosexual threatened with death
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:15:32 -0400
You must *really* have a crush on me, "J".
And here I thought you were a committed homophobe.

LC~ Pity for "J" I'm straight.

"It's been clear from the begining that you (J Young) are a stupid,
insulting troll who uses sock puppets, forges, and lies.
From: Enkidu the Atheist >

LC
September 24th 06, 09:17 PM
"Newk Indofman" > wrote in message

> Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums on
> cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?

Well, Newk, that's because those are the 'froups where the forging OP "J
Young" > does the majority of his trolling, both as
"J" and as "IBen Getiner" >.

Apparently, I've upset him enough he's been reduced to obvious forgeries.

Pity.

September 24th 06, 11:42 PM
Newk Indofman wrote:
> "LC" > wrote in message
> > How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
> > trash
> > currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
> > American liberties, not our enemies problems.
>
> The ACLU appears to be interested in representing the great majority of
> Americans who prefer their country be known for... ah yes! "freedom and
> liberty" (the American government's own rallying cry) rather than corrupt,
> fascist torture methods.
>
> Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums on
> cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?

"LC" is a known troll who does these sort of things. Just killfile her
like most everyone else does.

LC
September 25th 06, 12:03 AM
The always immoral and always indecent loon "J Young"
>, posting as > wrote in
message oups.com...

> Newk Indofman wrote:
>> "LC" > wrote in message
>> > How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
>> > trash currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested
>> > in American liberties, not our enemies problems.

>> The ACLU appears to be interested in representing the great majority of
>> Americans who prefer their country be known for... ah yes! "freedom and
>> liberty" (the American government's own rallying cry) rather than
>> corrupt, fascist torture methods.

>> Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums
>> on cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?

> "LC" is a known troll who does these sort of things.

Two of your sockpuppets in the same thread?
MPD acting up again?

Been a while since you trotted out "simon", schizo-boy:

"Everyday a different computer, everyday a different Id (those may have
to be repeated after I run out of names and numbers with my free
accounts with hotmail and yahoo and volcanomail and msn ect...) which
will render a killfile absolutely useless."
From: "simon sez" > aka "J Young", "IBen", et al.

Bring in "J Young" > and go for the record.

> Just killfile her like most everyone else does.

Oh, those NNTP's:

Newsgroups:
alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.health+be hav,soc.culture.jewish,alt.gossip.royalty
Subject: Re: Is the ACLU completely retarded?
Date: 24 Sep 2006 15:42:50 -0700

From: "IBen Getiner" >
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Re: My cats are clawing me out of house and home!
Date: 5 May 2005 22:58:13 -0700

From: "J Young" >

Grow up, loon.

September 25th 06, 12:48 AM
LC wrote:
> How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
> currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
> American liberties, not our enemies problems.

But vat happens when the chickens come home to roost??????

Whip
September 25th 06, 02:21 AM
The ACLU is a nest of cryptocommunists and are just doing their dirty jobs
of trying to destroy America.

"Newk Indofman" > wrote in message

> "LC" > wrote in message
>> How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
>> trash
>> currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
>> American liberties, not our enemies problems.
>
> The ACLU appears to be interested in representing the great majority of
> Americans who prefer their country be known for... ah yes! "freedom and
> liberty" (the American government's own rallying cry) rather than corrupt,
> fascist torture methods.
>
> Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums on
> cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?

September 25th 06, 03:13 AM
Newk Indofman wrote:
> "LC" > wrote in message
> > How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
> > trash
> > currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
> > American liberties, not our enemies problems.
>
> The ACLU appears to be interested in representing the great majority of
> Americans who prefer their country be known for... ah yes! "freedom and
> liberty" (the American government's own rallying cry) rather than corrupt,
> fascist torture methods.

Actually, the ACLU doesn't give a rat's ass about representing anyone.
Thier charter is simple, they defend the Bill of Rights. They seem to
be under the misguided assumption that these rights extend to everyone,
everywhere.

MM

Charlie Wilkes
September 25th 06, 04:05 AM
On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:36:18 -0400, "LC" > wrote:

>How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
>currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
>American liberties, not our enemies problems.

Are you speaking of the American Civil Liberties Union or the
Australian Cat Lovers Union?

The American Civil Liberties Union is for do-gooders who want to
police the gov't.

The Australian Cat Lovers Union is for do-gooders who want to end the
Australian custom of fornicating with animals, including housecats.
This is a popular group activity for Australian men in cities like
Perth. They do it in front of everyone. It's disgusting. Thankfully
the ACLU is trying to do something about it, handing out free steel
claw extenders to cats and their owners.

Charlie

John Ross Mc Master
September 25th 06, 04:09 AM
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 03:05:43 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
> wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:36:18 -0400, "LC" > wrote:
>
>>How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
>>currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
>>American liberties, not our enemies problems.
>>
>Are you speaking of the American Civil Liberties Union or the
>Australian Cat Lovers Union?
>
>The American Civil Liberties Union is for do-gooders who want to
>police the gov't.
>
>The Australian Cat Lovers Union is for do-gooders who want to end the
>Australian custom of fornicating with animals, including housecats.
>This is a popular group activity for Australian men in cities like
>Perth. They do it in front of everyone. It's disgusting. Thankfully
>the ACLU is trying to do something about it, handing out free steel
>claw extenders to cats and their owners.
>
>Charlie

Its good to know you Austrians are doing something about the problem!

Dionisio
September 25th 06, 04:19 AM
LC wrote:

>How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
>currently stored at Guantanamo Bay?

Perhaps because it believes in due process? Perhaps because it believes
that "disappearings" are the hallmark of unAmerican governments?

--
"If Christians want us to believe in a Redeemer, let them act redeemed."
--Voltaire

bobandcarole
September 25th 06, 06:04 AM
Newk Indofman wrote:
> "LC" > wrote in message
> > How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the
> > trash
> > currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
> > American liberties, not our enemies problems.
>
> The ACLU appears to be interested in representing the great majority of
> Americans who prefer their country be known for... ah yes! "freedom and
> liberty" (the American government's own rallying cry) rather than corrupt,
> fascist torture methods.

They should have thought about that while the Twin Towers were still
standing........

> Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums on
> cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?

Queers, cats,gossipers anfdJews hate suicide bombers too?

September 25th 06, 06:18 AM
On 24-Sep-2006, wrote:

> "LC" is a known troll who does these sort of things. Just killfile her
> like most everyone else does.

And there goes cliffie - or is it J Young? They are beginning
to blur, they are so close together.... - being projectionary.

Susan

Newk Indofman
September 25th 06, 06:55 AM
"Whip" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> The ACLU is a nest of cryptocommunists and are just doing their dirty jobs
> of trying to destroy America.

Let me guess... you skipped your meds today?

September 25th 06, 02:10 PM
On 25-Sep-2006, "bobandcarole" > wrote:

> > Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums
> > on
> > cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?
>
> Queers, cats,gossipers anfdJews hate suicide bombers too?

Actually, we all hate you.
Stay killfiled,sick little loser.

Susan

bobandcarole
> On 25-Sep-2006, "bobandcarole" > wrote:
>
> > > Why are you wasting your time and energy posting your message to forums
> > > on
> > > cats, homosexuality, gossip and Jewish culture?
> >
> > Queers, cats,gossipers anfdJews hate suicide bombers too?
>
> Actually, we all hate you.
> Stay killfiled,sick little loser.

Uh huh..like you killfiled me??

> Susan

Fat susie?

LC
September 25th 06, 03:13 PM
> wrote in message news:[email protected]

> On 24-Sep-2006, wrote:

>> "LC" is a known troll who does these sort of things. Just killfile her
>> like most everyone else does.

> And there goes cliffie - or is it J Young?

It's crazy "J/Auric/Rabbi Getiner/etc.", morphing again.

> They are beginning to blur, they are so close together.... - being
> projectionary.

Yep.

Boy Toy
September 26th 06, 05:54 PM
On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:36:18 -0400, "LC" > wrote in message

>How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
>currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
>American liberties, not our enemies problems.

It is precisely because the ACLU is concerned with American Liberties that they
take an interest in the actions of their government.

dgk
September 27th 06, 01:27 PM
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:54:56 -0600, Boy Toy >
wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:36:18 -0400, "LC" > wrote in message
>

>>How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
>>currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
>>American liberties, not our enemies problems.
>>

>It is precisely because the ACLU is concerned with American Liberties that they
>take an interest in the actions of their government.

Don't you realize that those liberties are just for show and not
actually to be used? Anyone who actually complains about government
actions is a communist.

dgk
September 27th 06, 01:28 PM
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:27:02 -0400, dgk > wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:54:56 -0600, Boy Toy >
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:36:18 -0400, "LC" > wrote in message
>

>>>How can the ACLU waste it's time and energy defending the likes of the trash
>>>currently stored at Guantanamo Bay? The ACLU should be interested in
>>>American liberties, not our enemies problems.
>>>

>>It is precisely because the ACLU is concerned with American Liberties that they
>>take an interest in the actions of their government.
>
>Don't you realize that those liberties are just for show and not
>actually to be used? Anyone who actually complains about government
>actions is a communist.

Oops, sorry, that was so last decade of me. I meant so say Anyone who
actually complains about government actions is a terrorist.