PDA

View Full Version : Strange flea "infestation"

Charles
September 25th 06, 06:19 PM
Hi,
I have two indoor cats, they don't go out except on the balcony. After
a recent move, we noticed some fleas where the cats were hanging out
(mainly our bed and now on a blanket covering an armchair). The thing
is we only found 2-3 fleas at a time (5-6 the first time over two
days). We cleaned everything, treated the cats even but some blankets
in the freezer because on web site said it's the only way to kill flea
eggs. The fleas disappear for a while then come back, again only 2 or 3
in one spot. We checked the cats the last time and they didn't seem to
have anything. It is really strange. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!

Spot
September 25th 06, 11:27 PM
You are most likely carrying them in the house on your clothes. Fleas will
jump on and travel with humans as well as with animals. If you want to
prevent any further infestations I would spray your yard along with treating
the house and the cats.

Celeste

news:2006092513190116807%[email protected]