PDA

View Full Version : seriously! when's the last time Megan got laid

chili palmer
September 27th 06, 06:54 AM
you know, the one with all the cats, like 35 cats? oh my gawd

ain't 3 - 4 cats enough?

why in hell?

chili palmer
September 27th 06, 01:42 PM
chili palmer wrote:
> you know, the one with all the cats, like 35 cats? oh my gawd
>
> ain't 3 - 4 cats enough?
>
> why in hell?

http://tinyurl.com/gppdx

Matthew
September 27th 06, 02:04 PM
No comprehend Chinese
"chili palmer" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> chili palmer wrote:
>> you know, the one with all the cats, like 35 cats? oh my gawd
>>
>> ain't 3 - 4 cats enough?
>>
>> why in hell?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/gppdx

chili palmer
September 27th 06, 02:07 PM
Matthew wrote:
> No comprehend Chinese

tinyurl resolves to
http://barryparrish.com/some_times.wma

right click save target

i have to spoon feed you too matt?
just kidding!

lol

it did the same thing to me

mp3's do better for universal mime types

enjoy brotherrrrr

chili palmer
September 27th 06, 02:13 PM
chili palmer wrote:
> Matthew wrote:
> > No comprehend Chinese
>
> tinyurl resolves to
> http://barryparrish.com/some_times.wma

hmmm, always something

it do work if you open the url (either one)..
from windows media player file menu
"open url"

heee

lets just hope megan has a sense of humore

mariib via CatKB.com
September 27th 06, 02:32 PM
very nice song! good way to start the day! but why share it with the not-so-
necessary provocative subject line?
M.

chili palmer wrote:
>> No comprehend Chinese
>
>tinyurl resolves to
>http://barryparrish.com/some_times.wma
>
>right click save target
>
>i have to spoon feed you too matt?
>just kidding!
>
>lol
>
>it did the same thing to me
>
>mp3's do better for universal mime types
>
>enjoy brotherrrrr

chili palmer
September 27th 06, 07:35 PM
mariib via CatKB.com wrote:
> very nice song! good way to start the day! but why share it with the not-so-
> necessary provocative subject line?
> M.

megan ain't had none, in a long time
she ain't had none, in a long time

<spinning the bottle>

Charlie gonna give her some, for a long time...

bwaaa

sorry charlie, I don't know what you will do with all them cats, it's
not like she can leave the house, maybe you could coax her out in the
garriage for a little while

be sure to bring one of them hair removers with a couple of refills

chili