PDA

View Full Version : My recipe for Wolf Vomit cat food is.....

RobZip
September 27th 06, 06:15 PM
..... a resounding failure, at least with the indoor cats. The outdoor
critters *will* eat it although with varying degrees of enthusiasm. Their
attitudes range from 'YUMMY! gut meat to WTF is this? A family size can of
chicken rice soup, 1 lb chicken livers, some old french fries and a few left
over hamburger buns were cooked up and stirred into 2 large cans of Friskies
turkey & giblets. Did I mention the diced up beef liver? nasty...... Stir in
a few cups of their familiar Meow Mix dry and this **** has absolutely no
visual appeal whatsoever. Olfactory appeal - at least to me is in the minus
numbers somewhere.

My indoor cats looked at the stuff - looked at me, back and forth several
times, then walked away absolutely disgusted. Okay.... maybe in small
amounts when they're really starved...

chili palmer
September 28th 06, 02:11 PM
RobZip wrote:

> My indoor cats looked at the stuff - looked at me, back and forth several
> times, then walked away absolutely disgusted. Okay.... maybe in small
> amounts when they're really starved...

hope the outdoor critters eat this in one day, sounds like it would
turn putrid overnight

what was you doing? just cleaning out some old food?

when the ghetto ferals around here used to gang up behind my house, I
just went and bought them some food. i got them a bag of something..
can't remember.. im sure it was something on sale.. AND PROBABLY DOG
FOOD.. it tends to be cheaper.. like.. Ol Roy.. that stuff is 25c per
silo

meeee
September 28th 06, 10:08 PM
What is it with cats and dog food? Mine go nuts over the stuff; they break
through the bag and everything!! Maybe the novelty or something...

"chili palmer" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> RobZip wrote:
>
>> My indoor cats looked at the stuff - looked at me, back and forth several
>> times, then walked away absolutely disgusted. Okay.... maybe in small
>> amounts when they're really starved...
>
> hope the outdoor critters eat this in one day, sounds like it would
> turn putrid overnight
>
> what was you doing? just cleaning out some old food?
>
> when the ghetto ferals around here used to gang up behind my house, I
> just went and bought them some food. i got them a bag of something..
> can't remember.. im sure it was something on sale.. AND PROBABLY DOG
> FOOD.. it tends to be cheaper.. like.. Ol Roy.. that stuff is 25c per
> silo

chili palmer
September 29th 06, 01:50 AM
meeee wrote:
> What is it with cats and dog food? Mine go nuts over the stuff; they break
> through the bag and everything!! Maybe the novelty or something...

One time, I was setting on the sofa.. wanting a snack
(it's been years ago, lol)

the mail-man had just left a snack size bag of eukanuba in the box
(a sample)

aaaaahhhh....

i get the mail and plop back down on the sofa
flipping tv channels...

Im sorting through the mail, eyeing the package of dog food...

lol

oh yeah! I ate the whole bag...

it's the damn truth / every once in a while it had a little grit in it

I have sampled dry cat food, but there is no comparison
dog food just tastes better at least to hoomans

science diet is not bad, it's got a bitter overtone to it..
never tried can cat food, can't get past the smell

if it smells good, us guys eat it

meeee
September 29th 06, 04:10 AM
"chili palmer" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>> What is it with cats and dog food? Mine go nuts over the stuff; they
>> break
>> through the bag and everything!! Maybe the novelty or something...
>>

> One time, I was setting on the sofa.. wanting a snack
> (it's been years ago, lol)
>
> the mail-man had just left a snack size bag of eukanuba in the box
> (a sample)
>
> aaaaahhhh....
>
> i get the mail and plop back down on the sofa
> flipping tv channels...
>
> Im sorting through the mail, eyeing the package of dog food...
>
> lol
>
> oh yeah! I ate the whole bag...
>
> it's the damn truth / every once in a while it had a little grit in it
>
> I have sampled dry cat food, but there is no comparison
> dog food just tastes better at least to hoomans
>
> science diet is not bad, it's got a bitter overtone to it..
> never tried can cat food, can't get past the smell
>
> if it smells good, us guys eat it

I cannot feed the dogs until my kids have had their backyard playtime...or
else they eat half the food. Yuuuk. Well, at least you had the guts to try
it...

chili palmer
September 29th 06, 04:51 AM
meeee wrote:

> I cannot feed the dogs until my kids have had their backyard playtime...or
> else they eat half the food. Yuuuk. Well, at least you had the guts to try
> it...

you let your cats outside? are they fenced in? they must be.

7 cats! woah

how many doggies ya'll got?

pistachios are good, cashews are good
chicken and gravy and mashed potatoes are good too
some green beans

im hongry now!

meeee
September 29th 06, 05:19 AM
"chili palmer" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> I cannot feed the dogs until my kids have had their backyard
>> playtime...or
>> else they eat half the food. Yuuuk. Well, at least you had the guts to
>> try
>> it...
>
> you let your cats outside? are they fenced in? they must be.
>
> 7 cats! woah
>
> how many doggies ya'll got?
>
> pistachios are good, cashews are good
> chicken and gravy and mashed potatoes are good too
> some green beans
>
> im hongry now!

Mmmm potatoes......I'm trying very hard not to open the pistachios. No, my
cats don't go outside, except Jasmine when she's too quick for me
(ex-stray...old habits die hard). I try and keep the d*g food inside to keep
the rain from wrecking it, but it's hard to find a spot where they can't get
in and ransack it. We have two D*gthings; hubby's white staffy sasha, who is
there to look Vicious and Murderous and keep people out, but actually does
nothing, and Honey, my boys dog who is a little fluffy wire haired
terrier/****zu cross who looks like a Leddies Dog but is the guard dog,
snake dog and rat dog. She also rivals Houdini and regards fences as
challenges, whereas Sasha is the Good Dog. There's also a fish and a bird,
and I'm trying for guinea pigs....

chili palmer
September 29th 06, 02:29 PM
meeee wrote:

>..., and Honey, my boys dog who is a little fluffy wire haired
> terrier/****zu cross who looks like a Leddies Dog but is the guard dog,
> snake dog and rat dog.

and what is his name? he sounds like a real character

>She also rivals Houdini and regards fences as
> challenges, whereas Sasha is the Good Dog. There's also a fish and a bird,
> and I'm trying for guinea pigs....

you and dh really like animals, that makes it so much easier to take
care of them
it sounds like a bit of fun

all you need now is a farm with a few cows, chickens, horses, pigs,
mmm... ducks...
a mule and a goat? that sort of thing.

In the mornings you could tie a dew rag on your head, put on a short
apron, get a basket and a bucket and go out and collect eggs, bacon and
milk

only thing, you might have to practice feeding the chickens, I"ve seen
it on tv, but never tried it..
"chic chic chic"... heeeere "chic chic chic" (they like corn) im so
damn korny

just trying to embarrass a soul!

HAPPY FRIDAY TO THE WORLD

IM GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD TODAY

TODAY... I WILL OWN THE WORLD

I will make slaves of some and masters of others
some I will raise up, some I will take down

IM SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT THERE BEING AN END TO TYRANNY

we will shepherd the weak through the valley of darkness, we will make
rivers through the desserts and put a McDonalds where it oughtta be! in
the Sudan

no more rotting towers of corn in America's corn belt (they hoard crops
to keep the prices up) we'll ship it abroad, we'll make fuels and pet
foods and people foods

A NEW WORLD WIDE RULE WILL BE PROCLAIMED.. "No more black roads, all
roads will be perrywinkle blue!" starting today.

No more prisons! all prisoners worldwide will be dropped off and
"Prison Island!" They can work it out amongst themselves. We'll set
captains and guards over them of the highest orders and ranks. No news
medias will be allowed onto the island... you make it off alive you've
earned your freedom.

As Lyn would say.. "Just keep swimming"..

We will number all the people of the earth, we'll set up judges and
magistrates, and little kings and little queens... and... and...

I gotta go feed my cats before they tear the curtains off of the windows

meeee
September 29th 06, 10:22 PM
"chili palmer" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>>..., and Honey, my boys dog who is a little fluffy wire haired
>> terrier/****zu cross who looks like a Leddies Dog but is the guard dog,
>> snake dog and rat dog.
>
> and what is his name? he sounds like a real character

Honey....and she is a Honey, lol the delivery guy thought I was calling him
honey the other day, and did a double take, then realized I was talking to
the dog....I think he thought he'd got lucky for a minute there....:P
or unlucky....

>>She also rivals Houdini and regards fences as
>> challenges, whereas Sasha is the Good Dog. There's also a fish and a
>> bird,
>> and I'm trying for guinea pigs....
>
> you and dh really like animals, that makes it so much easier to take
> care of them
> it sounds like a bit of fun

Uh huh...the more the merrier...I'm having to go back to work to 'feed' my
addiction...(literally)

> all you need now is a farm with a few cows, chickens, horses, pigs,
> mmm... ducks...
> a mule and a goat? that sort of thing.

Well, eventually....not goats tho, been there, dun that....altho knowing me
I'll probably go and get all nostalgic about my childhood one day and buy
one...but not until there is a good strong wooden fence between it and
everything I want un-eaten....

> In the mornings you could tie a dew rag on your head, put on a short
> apron, get a basket and a bucket and go out and collect eggs, bacon and
> milk

Lol dun that to....my parent's had goats for years for the milk, so me and
my sisters and mum had to milk every morning, collect eggs etc. Lots of
fun....
I'm working on the bacon....not sure how you harvest that one :)

> only thing, you might have to practice feeding the chickens, I"ve seen
> it on tv, but never tried it..
> "chic chic chic"... heeeere "chic chic chic" (they like corn) im so
> damn korny

Well, as I'm aussie, it's a very ocker, 'heeeeer chook chook chook' in Auz
there are no chickens, only chooks.

> just trying to embarrass a soul!
>
> HAPPY FRIDAY TO THE WORLD
>
> IM GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD TODAY
>
> TODAY... I WILL OWN THE WORLD

And what do your cats have to say about this??

> I will make slaves of some and masters of others
> some I will raise up, some I will take down
>
> IM SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT THERE BEING AN END TO TYRANNY
>
> we will shepherd the weak through the valley of darkness, we will make
> rivers through the desserts and put a McDonalds where it oughtta be! in
> the Sudan
>
> no more rotting towers of corn in America's corn belt (they hoard crops
> to keep the prices up) we'll ship it abroad, we'll make fuels and pet
> foods and people foods

Hooray for ethanol!!!

> A NEW WORLD WIDE RULE WILL BE PROCLAIMED.. "No more black roads, all
> roads will be perrywinkle blue!" starting today.
>
> No more prisons! all prisoners worldwide will be dropped off and
> "Prison Island!" They can work it out amongst themselves. We'll set
> captains and guards over them of the highest orders and ranks. No news
> medias will be allowed onto the island... you make it off alive you've
> earned your freedom.

Can you drop the politicians off there too?? Well, the annoying ones anyway.
And our Australian Police force....who are so above the law it's not funny
(see link below)
http://au.news.yahoo.com/060928/23/10pyn.html
trust me, our cops are worse than our robbers....

> As Lyn would say.. "Just keep swimming"..
>
> We will number all the people of the earth, we'll set up judges and
> magistrates, and little kings and little queens... and... and...
>
> I gotta go feed my cats before they tear the curtains off of the windows

LMAO....too funny

chili palmer
October 11th 06, 04:01 AM
meeee wrote:

> > No more prisons! all prisoners worldwide will be dropped off and
> > "Prison Island!" They can work it out amongst themselves. We'll set
> > captains and guards over them of the highest orders and ranks. No news
> > medias will be allowed onto the island... you make it off alive you've
> > earned your freedom.

> Can you drop the politicians off there too?? Well, the annoying ones anyway.
> And our Australian Police force....who are so above the law it's not funny
> (see link below)
> http://au.news.yahoo.com/060928/23/10pyn.html
> trust me, our cops are worse than our robbers....

damn right starting with rice, bushes, rumsfeld, clintons, cheney,
that other sucker and ashcroft.. they all in it together wouldn't you
know, biggest bunch of liars i've ever known, down right disgusting

he he

what can you do!

run your damn self, that's all. I COULD DO A BETTER JOB MORALLY THAN
ALL THEM SUCKERS AS I ACTUALLY GIVE A RIP ABOUT SOMEONE OTHER THAN
MYSELF

altough I like bushes ideas about money, call it opm (other peoples
money)
Im ok with that.

I can't say how im going to act once Im elected pres, I mean, all that
money and power has got to change a person

they all go in looking fairly young, by the time they are out, their
lips are permanetely pursed, their shoulders and backs get round
shaped.. always coming off on the defense

it's all about power and money and money and power and wigs
talking heads.. buu ha

chili has left the building*

Matthew
October 11th 06, 04:10 AM
THERE'S my boy been wonder were you were
"chili palmer" >

naked on the phone
October 11th 06, 09:07 AM
Matthew wrote:
> THERE'S my boy been wonder were you were
> "chili palmer" >

been busy trying to merge human cells with gamma rays
once I can walk through walls im going to rob every bank in the world

meeee
October 11th 06, 10:14 PM
"chili palmer" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> meeee wrote:
>
>> > No more prisons! all prisoners worldwide will be dropped off and
>> > "Prison Island!" They can work it out amongst themselves. We'll set
>> > captains and guards over them of the highest orders and ranks. No news
>> > medias will be allowed onto the island... you make it off alive you've
>> > earned your freedom.
>

>> Can you drop the politicians off there too?? Well, the annoying ones
>> anyway.
>> And our Australian Police force....who are so above the law it's not
>> funny
>> (see link below)
>> http://au.news.yahoo.com/060928/23/10pyn.html
>> trust me, our cops are worse than our robbers....
>
> damn right starting with rice, bushes, rumsfeld, clintons, cheney,
> that other sucker and ashcroft.. they all in it together wouldn't you
> know, biggest bunch of liars i've ever known, down right disgusting
>
> he he
>

> what can you do!
>
> run your damn self, that's all. I COULD DO A BETTER JOB MORALLY THAN
> ALL THEM SUCKERS AS I ACTUALLY GIVE A RIP ABOUT SOMEONE OTHER THAN
> MYSELF
>
> altough I like bushes ideas about money, call it opm (other peoples
> money)
> Im ok with that.
>
> I can't say how im going to act once Im elected pres, I mean, all that
> money and power has got to change a person
>
> they all go in looking fairly young, by the time they are out, their
> lips are permanetely pursed, their shoulders and backs get round
> shaped.. always coming off on the defense
>
> it's all about power and money and money and power and wigs
> talking heads.. buu ha
>
> chili has left the building*

Sounds like we have a plan!!
mwahahahha!!