PDA

View Full Version : less postings here?

barb
September 28th 06, 03:22 PM
Are less people posting on this newsgroup than before? At 9:15 AM I have
one message from today, (Sept. 28), posted at 1:10AM!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

"barb" > wrote in message
> Are less people posting on this newsgroup than before? At 9:15 AM I have
> one message from today, (Sept. 28), posted at 1:10AM!

Nope, looks like you are missing some messages. I have eleven messages
between 1 am and 9:15 today.

chili palmer
September 28th 06, 07:57 PM
barb wrote:
> Are less people posting on this newsgroup than before? At 9:15 AM I have
> one message from today, (Sept. 28), posted at 1:10AM!

lol, Barb at optonline, hope that's working out for you

something funky with google servers, there seems to be a 3 hour delay
in propogation

i'ts right at 3:00 pm est here

barb
September 29th 06, 04:26 PM
Well, what can I do. According to chili palmer there may be a delay. I
deleted all yesterday and today (Sept 29) received a bunch of Sept 28!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

barb
September 29th 06, 04:29 PM
LOL,

You sent at 3:00 EST and your posting is marked 9/28/06 at 1:57 PM!!! I am
located in NY. How'd you do that?

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,