PDA

View Full Version : yes it's off topic Lyns a big NARCISTpussy


chili palmer
September 28th 06, 04:56 PM
:O

you ain't bad, you only smell bad

it's all them biological experiments backfiring on you

lmao

big toe-jam football growing on your bunions

got freaking holes cut in the sides of your tennies to let relieve your
bunions and corns

stankin up the house! get up and take a shower

sittin there waitin on the mail-man

scrimpin for a dollar so you can hit the general dollar

gleaning the sunday paper for some FREE outdoor event

you tried on a big flowery hat, but still can't seem to like hats on
your head
you want to wear a big ol hat so bad... you don't have the balls to
wear a hat like that

i've got a big ol purple velvet pimp hat, i wear it, i don't care, it's
at least 10 inches tall goes straight up
it's got a little fold near the top... makes it look cool, i wear it to
the side along with my cheap sunglasses

-L.
September 29th 06, 12:37 AM
chili palmer wrote:
> :O

I think you mean "narcissistic"...

>
> you ain't bad, you only smell bad

not today. :)

>
> it's all them biological experiments backfiring on you
>
> lmao
>
> big toe-jam football growing on your bunions
>
> got freaking holes cut in the sides of your tennies to let relieve your
> bunions and corns

no - because my feets are so big...

>
> stankin up the house! get up and take a shower
>
> sittin there waitin on the mail-man

Got that right...I'm waiting in some books!

>
> scrimpin for a dollar so you can hit the general dollar

Rightey-o Professor! Ooops...that's before your time!

>
> gleaning the sunday paper for some FREE outdoor event

Nope. Don't support those fascist Republican publications. I go for
the free "alterNUTive" rags...


>
> you tried on a big flowery hat, but still can't seem to like hats on
> your head
> you want to wear a big ol hat so bad... you don't have the balls to
> wear a hat like that

I can't find a hat big enough for my head. DH has one that fits me -
it's a XXXL men's akubra.


>
> i've got a big ol purple velvet pimp hat, i wear it, i don't care, it's
> at least 10 inches tall goes straight up
> it's got a little fold near the top... makes it look cool, i wear it to
> the side along with my cheap sunglasses

Damn. I mistook you for a Juju hat kinda bloke.

-L.