PDA

View Full Version : Place your kitty in a greeting card

onepetnut
September 28th 06, 08:36 PM
Place your cat's image in a greeting card and share the beauty and
spirit of your pet with friends and family.
Have the image of your pet placed in a picturesque, amusing or
seasonal picture and add text.Print out the picture on glossy photo
paper and place in a photoframe greeting card.
For a gallery of examples check out http://www.perfect-pet-pics.com

Deeanna
September 29th 06, 05:17 AM
Hello Onepet!
You can also personalize stamps. Go to www.photostamps.com. For free
shipping, type in the promo code: good.

Wouldn't that be cool at Christmas - personalized greeting cards with
matching stamps?!

You can also personalize checks as well at www.citm.com I am going to
have a photo of my beloved kitty Rocky put on my checks.

Thanks for posting this.
Deeanna