PDA

View Full Version : Re: Needless surgery?

H[email protected]hotmail.com
September 30th 06, 01:39 PM
HOWEDY dr. sandy,

"Sandy Christmus, DVM" > wrote
in message news:[email protected]
> epapa wrote:
>> I felt MUCH better at the follow up appt.

That'd be his follow up appointment pursuant to his kat's
unnecessary inapupriate second attempt at risky surgical
sexual mutilation for non medical puporses <{): ~ ( > :

"Our local vet told us to get her spayed as soon as possible,
which we did. After the surgery the vet called to say, "The
strangest thing happened," when they opened her up they
discovered she had already been spayed."

Then the discussion was intentionally derailed by
these obsfucationists and drifted off the topic of
MALPRACTICE and into the obscure SUBTERFUGE
discussin the difficulty of observing the original
surgical scar Vs EXXXPLORATORY surgery.

HOWEver, you FAILED to consider the OPTION of
JUST WAITIN THIRTY DAYS for the kat to EITHER
come into heat OR NOT, doctor sandy <{}: ~ ( >

And THEN you WONder HOWE COME The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard calls some veterinary professionals
and their shills liars cowards animal murderin frauds, medical
malpracticioners, if you prefer, doctor sandy <{) : ~ ) >

>> Actually talking to my vet about what was bothering
>> me was so much better that sitting at home and fuming.

THAT'S what's got The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard bangin HIS head, doctor sandy <{): ~ ( >

> Boy, this comment certainly hit it on the head!!!!

INDEEDY:

"And after she told me that yesterday she had another cat with
the same issue (and reading all your responses) I felt much less
like it was "medical malpractice," than a problem with the visible
indication of spaying in general."

Seems the propensity of REPEATING the SAME MALPRACTICE
normalizes it to ACCEPTABLE STANDARDS and PROCEDURES,
eh, doctor sandy?

> I actually don't post as much here as I used to

As do many of the veterinary malpracticioners who
formerly posted here abHOWETS on accHOWENT
certain undesireable elements EMBARRASSIN other
certain endemic miscreants and malpracticioners <{) : ~ ( >

> because I get very frustrated

INDEED?

frustrate
Pronunciation: 'fr&s-"trAt
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): frus·trat·ed; frus·trat·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin frustratus, past participle
of frustrare to deceive, frustrate, from frustra in error, in vain

1 a : to balk or defeat in an endeavor
b : to induce feelings of discouragement in

2 a (1) : to make ineffectual : bring to nothing

(2) : IMPEDE, OBSTRUCT

b : to make invalid or of no effect

synonyms FRUSTRATE, THWART, FOIL, BAFFLE, BALK mean
to check or defeat another's plan or block achievement of a goal.

FRUSTRATE implies making vain or ineffectual all efforts however
vigorous
or persistent <frustrated attempts at government reform>. THWART
suggests
frustration or checking by crossing or opposing <the army thwarted his
attempt
at a coup>.

FOIL implies checking or defeating so as to discourage further
effort <foiled by her parents, he stopped trying to see her>.

BAFFLE implies frustration by confusing or puzzling <baffled by
the maze of rules and regulations>.

BALK suggests the interposing of obstacles or hindrances <officials
felt that legal restrictions had balked their efforts to control
crime>.

-----------------

> that some of these questions are questions I'd much rather
> the poster ask their veterinarian.

OR a seven year old child, eh doctor?

You mean, PRIVATELY, don't you, doctor sandy <{}: ~ ( >

> Why else do we work so hard at developing a working relationship?

You mean a TRUSTIN, CONfidential relationship wherebye you
can ADVISE your CASH CUSTOMERS to PAY for unnecessary
inapupraite, even BOTCHED, risky surgical procedures.

> No question is a dumb question of your doctor.

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Ever hear of a SECOND OPINION, doctor?

We was talkin abHOWET MEDICAL MALPRACTICE.

You got the FACTS. You got ANY OPINION, doctor?

> Honestly,

Bein HONEST will frustrate the original poster's CONFIDENCE
in his veterinary malpracticioner, won't it, doctor sandy:

"All Professions Are A Conspiracy Against The Layman"

> the worst question is the one not asked of the
> doctor, but of anonymous people of the internet.

INDEED?

Wouild you PREFER this discussion continue in
front a judge and jury, doctor sandy, or would
the board of veterinary EXXXAMINERS and the
consumer protection agencies and FDA / AVMA
be the apupriate venues for pursuing malpractice
complaints potentially affecting the majority of
veterinary CUSTOMERS, doctor sandy?

> There's much better information coming out of this newsgroup

You mean The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits'End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training
Method Manual Forums <{); ~ ) >

> than many others,

The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard has
combined the groups on accHOWENT of even THIS problem
has it's roots in behavior, not medecine, doctor sandy <{) : ~ ( >

> but still, I beg, don't hesitate to ask your doctor any
> of these questions that come up on the group!

Let's ask doctor sandy if EXXXPLORATORY SURGERY
to determine if a kat is SPAYED is in ANY WAY justifiable
Vs WAITING WON MONTH to SEE if she comes into heat?

IS IT MALPRACTICE: YES or NO, doctor sandy?

Is demaning 1/2 PAYMENT for UNNECESSARY
INAPUPRIATE RISY SURGICAL MUTILATION
ETHICKAL VETERINARY PRACTICE, doctor?:

YES or NO, doctor sandy?

> Sorry for the rant.

Well THANK YOU for BEIN HONEST, doctor sandy <{): ~ ( >

> I'm not asking for a flame war,

INDEED. IN FACT, you WON'T REPLY to The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy
And Horsey Wizard on accHOWENT of it'd be PROFESSIONAL
SUICIDE, wouldn't it, doctor sandy <{} : ~ ( >

> I just thought epapa's comment was perfect.

INDEEDY. PERFECT for a SCAM.

> Sandy, DVM

You CANNOT defend this argument, doctor sandy.

To do so will IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT YOU.

And THAT'S HOWE COME THESE ARE The Sincerely
Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
G-R-A-N-D
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training
Method Manual Forums <{); ~ ) >

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply