PDA

View Full Version : PING Barry

cybercat
October 5th 06, 06:12 AM
Where are you?

Matthew
October 5th 06, 03:23 PM
I have sent him several emails also . He must be working
"cybercat" > wrote in message
> Where are you?

Charlie Wilkes
October 6th 06, 02:43 AM
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:23:51 GMT, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>I have sent him several emails also . He must be working
>"cybercat" > wrote in message
>> Where are you?

I hope he's not languishing in prison on acct. of Water Torture.

Charlie

-L.
October 6th 06, 05:26 AM
Matthew wrote:
> I have sent him several emails also . He must be working
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> > Where are you?

He had some musical gig out of town recently - don't know if that was
this weekend or before.

-L.

W.E. Kurtz, COL (ret.)
October 6th 06, 06:14 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> I hope he's not languishing in prison on acct. of Water Torture.

No one to thank but himself. Get it right.

cybercat
October 6th 06, 03:34 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> I have sent him several emails also . He must be working
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> > Where are you?
>> >

> He had some musical gig out of town recently - don't know if that was
> this weekend or before.

You're right! There was one end of September and another this weekend.

I had forgotten, thanks Lyn~!

cybercat
October 6th 06, 05:02 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:23:51 GMT, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>
>>I have sent him several emails also . He must be working
>>"cybercat" > wrote in message
>>> Where are you?
>>>

> I hope he's not languishing in prison on acct. of Water Torture.

You are very funny, Charlie. :^)

Charlie Wilkes
October 6th 06, 10:46 PM
On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:02:57 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:23:51 GMT, "Matthew"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>I have sent him several emails also . He must be working
>>>>

>> I hope he's not languishing in prison on acct. of Water Torture.
>
>You are very funny, Charlie. :^)

What about you? Are you breathing chlorinated air?

Charlie

cybercat
October 7th 06, 12:31 AM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote

> What about you? Are you breathing chlorinated air?

That's what we always breathe on Planet Zeerwon.