PDA

View Full Version : one could eat no fat - the other could eat no lean

kitkat via CatKB.com
October 5th 06, 08:01 PM
the situation is this: I have one overweight cat and one skinny kitten that
needs calories. the overweight cat has a "low cal" prescription food and the
kitten has another. - they have separate bowls, and get their food at the
same time in the hopes that if they eat at the same time they'll eat out of
the right bowl _ I've separated the bowls into different rooms - but - chunky
cat eats the little one's food and the little one stays lean and the giant
one stays fat.

ideas?

Buddy's Mom
October 5th 06, 08:54 PM
When I had two like that, I separated them in different rooms and then
took up what ever the thin one didn't eat so the fat one couldn't eat
it. It isn't easy have two like this, but taking the uneaten food away
from both of them is the only way.