PDA

View Full Version : right front paw

SWEETGRASS
October 6th 06, 12:11 AM
My two year old indoor cat has a limp on her right front paw.. the
joint right above where her paw bends is slightly inflammed. She is still
waling and jumping fine just favoring the right side.. any advise??

Matthew
October 6th 06, 12:23 AM
A vet visit
something might be stuck in there causing the inflammation or possible
bone break cats a re notorious for hiding pain
"SWEETGRASS" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> My two year old indoor cat has a limp on her right front paw.. the
> joint right above where her paw bends is slightly inflammed. She is still
> waling and jumping fine just favoring the right side.. any advise??

The Polish-Kraut
October 6th 06, 12:35 AM
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 23:11:15 GMT, "SWEETGRASS" <[email protected]> wrote:

> My two year old indoor cat has a limp on her right front paw.. the
>joint right above where her paw bends is slightly inflammed. She is still
>waling and jumping fine just favoring the right side.. any advise??

When will you people learn that if there is something wrong to take
them to the vet ?!?!?!?

If this was wrong with a two legged child what would you do for them
?!?!?!? Most likely take them to the doctor!!

WELL ?!?!?!

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Frank Pittel
October 6th 06, 02:41 AM
SWEETGRASS <[email protected]> wrote:
: My two year old indoor cat has a limp on her right front paw.. the
: joint right above where her paw bends is slightly inflammed. She is still
: waling and jumping fine just favoring the right side.. any advise??

I would take her to the vet as soon as I could. It's probably minor but the
swelling means that something is wrong.
--

Ryan Robbins
October 6th 06, 04:50 AM
"SWEETGRASS" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> My two year old indoor cat has a limp on her right front paw.. the
> joint right above where her paw bends is slightly inflammed. She is still
> waling and jumping fine just favoring the right side.. any advise??

Take the cat to the vet.