PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Pee barbie

-L.
October 6th 06, 01:32 AM
For all the cat lovers out there, your kid can have a Barbie (ok, it's
her cousin Mika) that has a cat that pees in its own litter box!
http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Forever-Theresa-Doll-Mika/dp/B000ELIXAO/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_b/102-7768419-5888118?ie=UTF8

But it appears Barbie, herself, is a dog lover. Her dog Tanner ****s
in the neighbors' yards and Barbie - being a good citizen - scoops it
up!

http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-Barbie-Doll-Tanner-Dog/dp/B000HVTHAQ

Just what every responsible little pet owner needs...play defecation
and urination! My favorite 9 year old said "Ma! I want one of those!
I want to put GI Joe under the dog's butt!" My kinda kid!!

-L.

Deeanna
October 6th 06, 05:12 AM
Hi L!
Like I need another cat box to scoop, even if it is a toy!!!

These are unbelievable!! What next? Barbie and her friendly dog Fred
the Pit Bull that attacks on command??!! :) Barbie and her pet Boa
Babe that eats mice??

Deeanna

-L. wrote:
> For all the cat lovers out there, your kid can have a Barbie (ok, it's
> her cousin Mika) that has a cat that pees in its own litter box!
> http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Forever-Theresa-Doll-Mika/dp/B000ELIXAO/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_b/102-7768419-5888118?ie=UTF8
>
> But it appears Barbie, herself, is a dog lover. Her dog Tanner ****s
> in the neighbors' yards and Barbie - being a good citizen - scoops it
> up!
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-Barbie-Doll-Tanner-Dog/dp/B000HVTHAQ
>
> Just what every responsible little pet owner needs...play defecation
> and urination! My favorite 9 year old said "Ma! I want one of those!
> I want to put GI Joe under the dog's butt!" My kinda kid!!
>
> -L.

RobZip
October 6th 06, 02:29 PM
"Deeanna" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi L!
> Like I need another cat box to scoop, even if it is a toy!!!
>
> These are unbelievable!! What next? Barbie and her friendly dog Fred
> the Pit Bull that attacks on command??!! :) Barbie and her pet Boa
> Babe that eats mice??

How about Barbie discovers doggy style with her neighbor's Great Dane, Rex?

Deeanna
October 6th 06, 07:30 PM
> How about Barbie discovers doggy style with her neighbor's Great Dane, Rex?

I don't know that amazon would sell this... :^).

RobZip wrote:
> "Deeanna" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Hi L!
> > Like I need another cat box to scoop, even if it is a toy!!!
> >
> > These are unbelievable!! What next? Barbie and her friendly dog Fred
> > the Pit Bull that attacks on command??!! :) Barbie and her pet Boa
> > Babe that eats mice??

RobZip
October 6th 06, 08:29 PM
"Deeanna" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> How about Barbie discovers doggy style with her neighbor's Great Dane,
>> Rex?
>
> I don't know that amazon would sell this... :^).

They sold the Harry Potter Vibrating Broomstick a few years back. No young
girl ever learned to fly on it but they sure as hell discovered what battery
powered implememnts held between the thighs were all about.

Lynne
October 6th 06, 08:40 PM
RobZip wrote:
> "Deeanna" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >> How about Barbie discovers doggy style with her neighbor's Great Dane,
> >> Rex?
> >
> > I don't know that amazon would sell this... :^).
>
> They sold the Harry Potter Vibrating Broomstick a few years back. No young
> girl ever learned to fly on it but they sure as hell discovered what battery
> powered implememnts held between the thighs were all about.

I wish they had toys like that when I was young.

RobZip
October 6th 06, 11:40 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> RobZip wrote:
>> "Deeanna" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> >
>> > I don't know that amazon would sell this... :^).
>>
>> They sold the Harry Potter Vibrating Broomstick a few years back. No
>> young
>> girl ever learned to fly on it but they sure as hell discovered what
>> battery
>> powered implememnts held between the thighs were all about.
>
> I wish they had toys like that when I was young.

And here everybody is thinking they've missed the best years to grow up
in....

RobZip
October 6th 06, 11:47 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>> They sold the Harry Potter Vibrating Broomstick a few years back. No
>> young
>> girl ever learned to fly on it but they sure as hell discovered what
>> battery
>> powered implememnts held between the thighs were all about.
>
> I wish they had toys like that when I was young.

Just in case anyone thinks I'm making this up :

http://www.rense.com/general28/thh2.htm

Reviewer: A toy enthusiast from NJ
This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although
it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play.
It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I
realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The
broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it
between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy
thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries
removed.

Many more references here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Harry+Potter+Nimbus+2000+Broom+&btnG=Search

-L.
October 7th 06, 06:23 AM
RobZip wrote:
> "Lynne" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> >> They sold the Harry Potter Vibrating Broomstick a few years back. No
> >> young
> >> girl ever learned to fly on it but they sure as hell discovered what
> >> battery
> >> powered implememnts held between the thighs were all about.
> >
> > I wish they had toys like that when I was young.
>
> Just in case anyone thinks I'm making this up :
>
> http://www.rense.com/general28/thh2.htm
Hilarious! And don't forget the Fr-ooze Pop!

-L.

Rhonda
October 7th 06, 06:33 AM
That is hilarious!

I love it that the Theresa doll has cat litter available in a variety of
colors.

Rhonda