PDA

View Full Version : Picture of my Xena

Mommy of 2
October 6th 06, 04:17 PM
5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With help from
a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little Xena has
thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained and full of
spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the lights in the
room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can still see how cute
she is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/dea650/Xenaat5weeksold2.jpg

Lesley
October 6th 06, 11:27 PM
Mommy of 2 wrote:
> 5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With help from
> a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little Xena has
> thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained and full of
> spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the lights in the
> room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can still see how cute
> she is.

Awww! I spent 16 years with Isis (Emeritus Professor of Feline Cute)
and she would have stood up and applauded Xena!

Serious cuteness!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

John Ross Mc Master
October 6th 06, 11:51 PM
On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 15:17:21 GMT, "Mommy of 2" <u26651@uwe> wrote:

>5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With help from
>a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little Xena has
>thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained and full of
>spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the lights in the
>room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can still see how cute
>she is.
>

>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/dea650/Xenaat5weeksold2.jpg

Seriously cute! I can see you're proud of her.

Anonymous
October 7th 06, 09:13 AM
<u26651> wrote:

> 5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With
help from
> a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little
Xena has
> thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained and
full of
> spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the lights
in the
> room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can still see
how cute
> she is.
>

> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/dea650/Xenaat5weeksold2.jpg

Seriously cute! I can see you're proud of her.
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Anonymous
October 7th 06, 09:13 AM

<u26651> wrote:

> 5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With
help from
> a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little
Xena has
> thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained and
full of
> spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the lights
in the
> room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can still see
how cute
> she is.
>

> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/dea650/Xenaat5weeksold2.jpg

Seriously cute! I can see you're proud of her.
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Anonymous
October 7th 06, 09:14 AM

<u26651> wrote:

> 5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With
help from
> a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little
Xena has
> thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained and
full of
> spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the lights
in the
> room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can still see
how cute
> she is.
>

> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/dea650/Xenaat5weeksold2.jpg

Seriously cute! I can see you're proud of her.
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Wayne Boatwright
October 9th 06, 07:33 AM
Oh pshaw, on Fri 06 Oct 2006 08:17:21a, Mommy of 2 meant to say...

> 5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With help
> from a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little
> Xena has thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained
> and full of spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the
> lights in the room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can
> still see how cute she is.
>

> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/dea650/Xenaat5weeksold2.jpg

Congratulations! She is adorably gorgeous! Bless you for taking her and
giving her such good care.

--
Wayne Boatwright

I have seen the future, and it looks a lot like
the present -- only much longer. --Dan Quisenberry