PDA

View Full Version : what stresses your cat?

Lynne
October 6th 06, 09:07 PM
I've been really fortunate with my cats, with the exception of one who
died at a very young age. Now that I have a kitten who may have FHV, I
am interested to know what stresses out your cats so I can try to avoid
stressing out my Levi.

My older cat, Rudy, is extremely easy going in every way. All my cats
have been that way. I like to think I have a special way with animals,
but I've probably just been lucky. If you could share what you know to
be stresses for your kitties, maybe you can help mine.

Thanks!

Edna Pearl
October 6th 06, 09:17 PM
Moving their food bowl, moving their litter boxes, car travel, change of
routine, my own stress, dominance issues between my two cats who are
littermates and my third, unrelated "bully" cat.

Two of my cats don't like to be picked up; the third does. Two of my cats
(not the same two) like visitors, the third doesn't.

In general, any indication that the world or any portion thereof is not
obedient to their whim seems to stress my cats :-)

ep

oups.com...