PDA

View Full Version : liver cancer contagious?

Maxine G
October 7th 06, 06:27 PM
Did I once hear that liver cancer in cats can be virally caused? I'm
getting some cat supplies from someone whose cat died of liver cancer. If I
wash and bleach everything, will it be safe?

Thanks,
Maxine

--
mgusenet at pcg dot net

22brix
October 7th 06, 07:24 PM
Hi Maxine,

You might want to read this article. It doesn't seem that liver cancer in
cats is caused by viruses (although it can be in humans).

http://www.petplace.com/cats/hepatic-neoplasia-liver-tumors-in-cats/page1.aspx

7.102...