PDA

View Full Version : Found another allergy food

blkcatgal
October 8th 06, 03:38 PM
For all of you who need to feed your cats a special diet because of food
allergies, etc., I found another food that is commercially sold. It's by
Natural Balance and it is venison and green peas flavored....both canned and
dry. No grains, etc. And it is very similar to the IVD brand that you can
get from your vet, just cheaper. Petco sells it and also some of the
on-line food places like petfooddirect.com.

And my cats like it!

Sue

Rhonda
October 8th 06, 06:05 PM