PDA

View Full Version : Re: Help with nervous cat?

Matthew
October 8th 06, 05:38 PM
You can try Feliway it is used to calm down animals with anxiety
conditions. I have seen it work wonders.

You also have to understand some cats are like that they do what they want.
He obviously trust you to sleep with you

Our cat limo doesn't at all like to be picked up and to be petted when she
wants to only. My spirit is a nervous nit any noise or anything gout of
the ordinary he becomes a wreck. I am always worried I he would have a
heart attack

NO KEEP HIM IN letting him out is asking for a world of trouble with a
nervous cat