PDA

View Full Version : I think Peewee may have cancer...

-L.
October 11th 06, 01:41 AM
I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(

-L.

cybercat
October 11th 06, 01:45 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
> His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
> month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
> am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(
>
> -L.

Oh no. I really hope you are wrong. It's very smart of you to check like
that. Maybe it is just an abcess that has not surfaced or a cyst. Hoping the
best for Peewee.

Snittens
October 11th 06, 02:50 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
> His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
> month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
> am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(
>
> -L.

I hope that's not it :(. Let's go join the "extremely worried about our
cats club." Don't mean to sound stupid, but could it be a matt? Bartleby
had one on his back, I had no idea what it was at first.

Kelly

Candace
October 11th 06, 03:45 AM
-L. wrote:
> I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
> His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
> month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
> am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(
>
> -L.

Oh, noi, I hope not! I'll be wishing the best for Peewee and you.

Candace

Rhonda
October 11th 06, 06:01 AM
Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear about that. Whatever it is, I'm sure you
caught it early since you're so good with the exams.

My fingers are crossed for something easy to treat...

Rhonda

-L. wrote:
> I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
> His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
> month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
> am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(
>
> -L.

-L.
October 11th 06, 06:22 AM
Snittens wrote:

> I hope that's not it :(. Let's go join the "extremely worried about our
> cats club." Don't mean to sound stupid, but could it be a matt? Bartleby
> had one on his back, I had no idea what it was at first.
>
> Kelly

Unfortunately, no. It's solid, deep and unmovable, so I know it's not
a lipidoma, either. I can't feel it really well, but it feels "wrong"
if you know what I mean. I didn't palpitate it too long because he was
in discomfiort and sort of coughed/choked as I was messing with him.
He also didn't fuss when I trimmed his nails, so I know something is
wrong. Thanks to everyone who responded. Will keep you posted.

-L.

MaryL
October 11th 06, 08:50 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
> His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
> month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
> am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(
>
> -L.

Something like this is really worrisome. Please keep us updated.

MaryL

Catjoy via CatKB.com
October 11th 06, 04:16 PM
I really hope it isn't cancer. You have our prayers and thoughts. Please
keep us updated.

-L. wrote:
>I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
>His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
>month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
>am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(
>
>-L.

krazy
October 11th 06, 04:28 PM
Prayers and purrs on way from me and my babies to you and Peewee.
Please let us know how it goes.

>I really hope it isn't cancer. You have our prayers and thoughts. Please
>keep us updated.
>
>-L. wrote:

>>I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
>>His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
>>month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
>>am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(
>>
>>-L.

Outsider
October 12th 06, 02:45 AM
"-L." > wrote in news:1160527307.756755.292490
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
> His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
> month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
> am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(
>
> -L.

I know I thought you were wrong about something last week but this time I
_really_ hope you are wrong. Two days to find out; that sucks. I will be
sending the little guy good thoughts for it to be something less serious
until then.

Andy

krazy
October 12th 06, 02:04 PM

>> I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
>> His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
>> month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
>> am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(
>>
>> -L.
>>

>I know I thought you were wrong about something last week but this time I
>_really_ hope you are wrong. Two days to find out; that sucks. I will be
>sending the little guy good thoughts for it to be something less serious
>until then.
>
>Andy

Glad that you are taking it in but thought I would just mention that
if there is an pet emergency room couldn;t you take him there?

Prayers and purrs.