PDA

View Full Version : Leave no pets behind acts was signed into law

Matthew
October 11th 06, 12:33 AM
http://www.hsus.org/press_and_publications/press_releases/president_bush_signs_pets_Act.html

Happy dance

Lynne
October 11th 06, 03:18 AM
Matthew wrote:
> http://www.hsus.org/press_and_publications/press_releases/president_bush_signs_pets_Act.html
>

> Happy dance

This is very good news! I would refuse to evacuate without my pets.
Many people did refuse, and perished.

I wonder if we would be able to bring our hamster and snake along with
our dogs and cats??

Matthew
October 11th 06, 03:45 AM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> http://www.hsus.org/press_and_publications/press_releases/president_bush_signs_pets_Act.html
>>

>> Happy dance
>
> This is very good news! I would refuse to evacuate without my pets.
> Many people did refuse, and perished.
>
> I wonder if we would be able to bring our hamster and snake along with
> our dogs and cats??

All pets that can be handled by leash or container. Live stock and certain
dangerous breed dogs would have special requirements

And Lynne could you see me leaving my animals behind as dedicated to them
as I am