PDA

View Full Version : smokin in the boys room


naked on the phone
October 12th 06, 03:22 AM
yeah, today was a drag

some chic on the phone told me my power bill was late, but I had just
paid the damn thing
i think these sluts make about 5 dollars an hour, i had to tell her how
to do her job!

I saw the baddest looking babe today, she had huge knockers, I had to
put my hand over my mouth just to keep from hollering M O M M Y, i saw
her looking at me though
she was looking back to see if I was looking back

I got a go-cart, Charlie would be proud, I traded my old 16,000.00
server that I paid 50.00 for, i think one of the 4 hard drives was bad
anyway... any old 400 mghz computer could serve faster than that thing.
it was just super clean and a good hobby experience.. you know, putting
all the right drivers onboard and doing the firmware upgrades

{passing to the left}
<cough>

it's been getting cold at night! I GOTTA GET SOME HEAT IN MY HOUSE
it's not that cold, but for the past 3 nights, my ol hard ankled cat
named lucy
i wake up in the middle of the night and she's hunkered up to my balls
(THROUGH THE COVERS, LOL) i turn over and she's spooned up to my ass..
cats are great!
my youngest cat she just flops all over the bed, I think she's in heat
half the time
i gotta get her spayed.

I was driving across town today, some dude in a transam tapped the
horn, I thought it was somebody I knew.. i waited.. they pulled up
beside me and asked me... "What's going on?"..
"You cool?"... im like.. "uh.. YEAH IM VERY COOL".. lol... soon as I
said that the po po pulls up and tails the dude all the way to the
quick-e-mart, i bet he was ****tin in his britches

I can't believe these freaks, selling crack to anybody, I shoulda acted
like I was gonna buy some, pulled out a fake badge and cuffed him and
robbed him... just kidding.

They are cooking crystal meth in my neighborhood tonight. you can smell
it all over..
it's like no smell you've ever smelt... if you say.. "WHAT THE HECK IS
THAT SMELL?!"
that's what is smells like.. it smells like nothing.. and no two
batches are the same

the cops around here...? when they arrest someone...? they don't drive
up in the car..
the vice come in your driveway in an ambulance and bring you out on a
stretcher.
that's so nobody knows that so and so got busted... keep it on the down
low.

I gotta go

gonna read some more of my book..... Im reading servant of the bones by
anne rice patty

naked on the phone
October 12th 06, 03:59 AM
naked on the phone who does inhale wrote:

> gonna read some more of my book..... Im reading servant of the bones by
> anne rice patty

I wanted to add, I never read fiction... i have.. I Think i've read
maybe 2 - 3 in my lifetime
i read alot, just not fiction books... someone had sent me this book as
a gift
I have really enjoyed reading it, im only half into it...

I've read alot! but just not fiction

but I am pretty posh with movies, it's not the same as reading, but
most movies i've seen are fiction

I am by no means a prolific writer, or any kind of writer for that
matter.. but i find most peoples way of explaining things in writing..
just seems to take them forever to get it out

i am so confused with this writing bit.. maybe someone can re-educate
me on this
i get accused of being illiterate alot, but check it out

this book, 'servant of the bones", rice.. DOES NOT write in complete
sentences
by no means.. and as the reader, it flows perfectly well...

just a quick comment on Rice's writing! If no-one told me, I would have
never guessed a woman wrote this story.. whatever that mean.

So it's true! you don't have to write in complete sentences? I've
always found writing in complete sentences to be impossible without
being repititious.

maybe it's different when you're writing dialog.. as in.. he said, she
said.

to say.. She said. "anything".. is incomplete, you never state who she
is.. although to the reader.. you wrote her name a few paragraphs
back... i figure ever now and then.. after you turn so many corners,
you can re-state the name... or as needed for effect

im very confused about this writing bit, but througoughly enjoying the
book.

Thanks to my good friend...

Thank you and goodnight!

October 12th 06, 04:53 AM
I see the "vacation" didn't work...

Charlie Wilkes
October 12th 06, 07:30 AM
On 11 Oct 2006 19:22:00 -0700, "naked on the phone"
> wrote:

>yeah, today was a drag
>
>some chic on the phone told me my power bill was late, but I had just
>paid the damn thing
>i think these sluts make about 5 dollars an hour, i had to tell her how
>to do her job!
>
>I saw the baddest looking babe today, she had huge knockers, I had to
>put my hand over my mouth just to keep from hollering M O M M Y, i saw
>her looking at me though
>she was looking back to see if I was looking back
>
>I got a go-cart, Charlie would be proud, I traded my old 16,000.00
>server that I paid 50.00 for, i think one of the 4 hard drives was bad
>anyway... any old 400 mghz computer could serve faster than that thing.
>it was just super clean and a good hobby experience.. you know, putting
>all the right drivers onboard and doing the firmware upgrades
>
>{passing to the left}
><cough>
>
>it's been getting cold at night! I GOTTA GET SOME HEAT IN MY HOUSE
>it's not that cold, but for the past 3 nights, my ol hard ankled cat
>named lucy
>i wake up in the middle of the night and she's hunkered up to my balls
>(THROUGH THE COVERS, LOL) i turn over and she's spooned up to my ass..
>cats are great!
>my youngest cat she just flops all over the bed, I think she's in heat
>half the time
>i gotta get her spayed.
>
>I was driving across town today, some dude in a transam tapped the
>horn, I thought it was somebody I knew.. i waited.. they pulled up
>beside me and asked me... "What's going on?"..
>"You cool?"... im like.. "uh.. YEAH IM VERY COOL".. lol... soon as I
>said that the po po pulls up and tails the dude all the way to the
>quick-e-mart, i bet he was ****tin in his britches
>
>I can't believe these freaks, selling crack to anybody, I shoulda acted
>like I was gonna buy some, pulled out a fake badge and cuffed him and
>robbed him... just kidding.
>
>They are cooking crystal meth in my neighborhood tonight. you can smell
>it all over..
>it's like no smell you've ever smelt... if you say.. "WHAT THE HECK IS
>THAT SMELL?!"
>that's what is smells like.. it smells like nothing.. and no two
>batches are the same
>
>the cops around here...? when they arrest someone...? they don't drive
>up in the car..
>the vice come in your driveway in an ambulance and bring you out on a
>stretcher.
>that's so nobody knows that so and so got busted... keep it on the down
>low.
>
>I gotta go
>
>gonna read some more of my book..... Im reading servant of the bones by
>anne rice patty

Christ. You're good and baked, eh? But meth kitchens in the
neighborhood doesn't sound like much fun.

Meanwhile in WA we got DEA agents slogging through irrigation ditches
and buzzing rural communities with helicopters. They don't care about
tweakers... they're after weed. That's our gov't at work for the
taxpayers.

Charlie

cybercat
October 12th 06, 08:01 AM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote
>
> Christ. You're good and baked, eh? But meth kitchens in the
> neighborhood doesn't sound like much fun.
>

It sure makes for good story telling, though, doesn't it?




--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

cybercat
October 12th 06, 08:02 AM
"naked on the phone" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> this book, 'servant of the bones", rice.. DOES NOT write in complete
> sentences
> by no means.. and as the reader, it flows perfectly well...
>
> just a quick comment on Rice's writing! If no-one told me, I would have
> never guessed a woman wrote this story.. whatever that mean.
>
> So it's true! you don't have to write in complete sentences?

You bet.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

meeee
October 13th 06, 01:10 AM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
...
> On 11 Oct 2006 19:22:00 -0700, "naked on the phone"
> > wrote:
>
>>yeah, today was a drag
>>
>>some chic on the phone told me my power bill was late, but I had just
>>paid the damn thing
>>i think these sluts make about 5 dollars an hour, i had to tell her how
>>to do her job!
>>
>>I saw the baddest looking babe today, she had huge knockers, I had to
>>put my hand over my mouth just to keep from hollering M O M M Y, i saw
>>her looking at me though
>>she was looking back to see if I was looking back
>>
>>I got a go-cart, Charlie would be proud, I traded my old 16,000.00
>>server that I paid 50.00 for, i think one of the 4 hard drives was bad
>>anyway... any old 400 mghz computer could serve faster than that thing.
>>it was just super clean and a good hobby experience.. you know, putting
>>all the right drivers onboard and doing the firmware upgrades
>>
>>{passing to the left}
>><cough>
>>
>>it's been getting cold at night! I GOTTA GET SOME HEAT IN MY HOUSE
>>it's not that cold, but for the past 3 nights, my ol hard ankled cat
>>named lucy
>>i wake up in the middle of the night and she's hunkered up to my balls
>>(THROUGH THE COVERS, LOL) i turn over and she's spooned up to my ass..
>>cats are great!
>>my youngest cat she just flops all over the bed, I think she's in heat
>>half the time
>>i gotta get her spayed.
>>
>>I was driving across town today, some dude in a transam tapped the
>>horn, I thought it was somebody I knew.. i waited.. they pulled up
>>beside me and asked me... "What's going on?"..
>>"You cool?"... im like.. "uh.. YEAH IM VERY COOL".. lol... soon as I
>>said that the po po pulls up and tails the dude all the way to the
>>quick-e-mart, i bet he was ****tin in his britches
>>
>>I can't believe these freaks, selling crack to anybody, I shoulda acted
>>like I was gonna buy some, pulled out a fake badge and cuffed him and
>>robbed him... just kidding.
>>
>>They are cooking crystal meth in my neighborhood tonight. you can smell
>>it all over..
>>it's like no smell you've ever smelt... if you say.. "WHAT THE HECK IS
>>THAT SMELL?!"
>>that's what is smells like.. it smells like nothing.. and no two
>>batches are the same
>>
>>the cops around here...? when they arrest someone...? they don't drive
>>up in the car..
>>the vice come in your driveway in an ambulance and bring you out on a
>>stretcher.
>>that's so nobody knows that so and so got busted... keep it on the down
>>low.
>>
>>I gotta go
>>
>>gonna read some more of my book..... Im reading servant of the bones by
>>anne rice patty
>
> Christ. You're good and baked, eh? But meth kitchens in the
> neighborhood doesn't sound like much fun.
>
> Meanwhile in WA we got DEA agents slogging through irrigation ditches
> and buzzing rural communities with helicopters. They don't care about
> tweakers... they're after weed. That's our gov't at work for the
> taxpayers.
>
> Charlie
Lol aussie gove. must be taking aleaf outta you guy's book. When we were in
the country, choppers would go over checking for weed crops constantly, but
the head copper was best mates with the towns biggest dealer, never booked
him. Now we're city slickers, hubby gets followed by coppers in cars,
coppers in choppers etc just for being a black feller driving a nice
car....'Is this your car sir?' 'Uh, yes. Why else would I be driving it...?'
And Rice doesn't write all girly....try some more of her books. People who
make up rules about How To Write should be made to read Harlequin novels for
the rest of their life....

Eva Quesnell
October 13th 06, 01:48 AM
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, cybercat wrote:

>
> "Charlie Wilkes" > wrote
>>
>> Christ. You're good and baked, eh? But meth kitchens in the
>> neighborhood doesn't sound like much fun.
>>
>
> It sure makes for good story telling, though, doesn't it?

Errr, ummmm, what? I kept looking to see if this wasn't crossposted to
some strange group. What the....????

Eva

meeee
October 13th 06, 02:37 AM
"Eva Quesnell" > wrote in message
...
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, cybercat wrote:
>
>>
>> "Charlie Wilkes" > wrote
>>>
>>> Christ. You're good and baked, eh? But meth kitchens in the
>>> neighborhood doesn't sound like much fun.
>>>
>>
>> It sure makes for good story telling, though, doesn't it?
>
> Errr, ummmm, what? I kept looking to see if this wasn't crossposted to
> some strange group. What the....????
>
> Eva
no, we're the Mad Aunt Maude of rpch+b. everyone else just ignores the loony
moments.

naked on the phone
October 13th 06, 02:54 AM
meeee hit the sneak a toke and wrote:

'Is this your car sir?' 'Uh, yes. Why else would I be driving it...?'
> And Rice doesn't write all girly....try some more of her books. People who
> make up rules about How To Write should be made to read Harlequin novels for
> the rest of their life....

you know, people do still live in that sort of ignorant prejudice
i pretend it doesn't exist but it does

about rice the writer rice, im not sure what i wrote, but what I meant
to convey was,
for some reason it seems like something a man would write, Im not sure
why.
that's all i meant to say

you got it backwards there young lady
BASS ACKWARDS

mhmmm

happens sometimes

naked on the phone
October 13th 06, 02:58 AM
Eva Quesnell wrote:

> Errr, ummmm, what? I kept looking to see if this wasn't crossposted to
> some strange group. What the....????
>
> Eva

you do know you're in the boys room don't you

and if you're going to TAKE the joint, you're going to have to smoke
some of the joint
and we inhale in here

<waving it around, disrespecting the bone>

OMG GIMMIE THAT!

<shotguns cybercats a hit>

now now...
everything is going to be aaaallllright

want some eva? we'll save you the roach

Charlie Wilkes
October 13th 06, 03:22 AM
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:48:47 -0600, Eva Quesnell >
wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, cybercat wrote:
>
>>
>> "Charlie Wilkes" > wrote
>>>
>>> Christ. You're good and baked, eh? But meth kitchens in the
>>> neighborhood doesn't sound like much fun.
>>>
>>
>> It sure makes for good story telling, though, doesn't it?
>
>Errr, ummmm, what? I kept looking to see if this wasn't crossposted to
>some strange group. What the....????
>
>Eva

Some of us reach for the kicks, Eva. Cats n' drugs n' rock & roll.

Charlie

meeee
October 13th 06, 03:44 AM
"naked on the phone" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> meeee hit the sneak a toke and wrote:
>
> 'Is this your car sir?' 'Uh, yes. Why else would I be driving it...?'
>> And Rice doesn't write all girly....try some more of her books. People
>> who
>> make up rules about How To Write should be made to read Harlequin novels
>> for
>> the rest of their life....
>
> you know, people do still live in that sort of ignorant prejudice
> i pretend it doesn't exist but it does
>
> about rice the writer rice, im not sure what i wrote, but what I meant
> to convey was,
> for some reason it seems like something a man would write, Im not sure
> why.
> that's all i meant to say
>
> you got it backwards there young lady
> BASS ACKWARDS
>
> mhmmm
>
> happens sometimes
>
uhhuh speshially when you're all happy-like! Prejudice is best ignored, I
find....aka Don't Feed The Trolls.....and I got your drift on the writer
rice, but got confuzzled ixpressin miself (trying to attract grammar nazis
there)....iow I like ann rice too, as she doesn't write like most female
writers, ie the fact that she sees life from a feminine pov doesn't impede
her storytelling, as most of her characters are very male, not just 'a
female's idea of male' and she doesnt collapse periodically into smoosh.

naked on the phone
October 13th 06, 03:46 AM
wrote:
> I see the "vacation" didn't work...
"> I see the "vacation" didn't work..."

ah nah

i did take a little road trip, visited a friend, I also visited my
grandmother

so good to see the people we care about

everything in our lives is transit except for family

cybercat
October 13th 06, 09:38 PM
"naked on the phone" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>
> wrote:
>> I see the "vacation" didn't work...
> "> I see the "vacation" didn't work..."
>
> ah nah
>
> i did take a little road trip, visited a friend, I also visited my
> grandmother
>
> so good to see the people we care about
>
> everything in our lives is transit except for family
>

Don't kid yourself, they are on their way places too.

cybercat
October 13th 06, 09:41 PM
"Eva Quesnell" > wrote in message
...
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, cybercat wrote:
>
>>
>> "Charlie Wilkes" > wrote
>>>
>>> Christ. You're good and baked, eh? But meth kitchens in the
>>> neighborhood doesn't sound like much fun.
>>>
>>
>> It sure makes for good story telling, though, doesn't it?
>
> Errr, ummmm, what? I kept looking to see if this wasn't crossposted to
> some strange group. What the....????
>

Welcome to Usenet.

Offtopic posting happens.

Here, it happened to be a wonderfully vivid "slice of life"
vignette from the ghetto. A ghetto.

Not the sort of thing you find in The New Yorker.

Or Reader's Digest.

Or Southern Living.

Or ... well, you get the point.

Sometimes, it is just drivel.

naked on the phone
October 14th 06, 02:13 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Offtopic posting happens.

eskews me but i believe I stated that my oldest cat was hunkered up to
my balls...?

cybercat
October 14th 06, 02:22 AM
"naked on the phone" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Offtopic posting happens.
>
> eskews me but i believe I stated that my oldest cat was hunkered up to
> my balls...?
>

Oh, right. How are your balls these days?



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

naked on the phone
October 14th 06, 02:30 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Oh, right. How are your balls these days?

you mean since I started using this eucalyptus body wash?
cool like a fresh summer morning? i don't know, i don't think about it
too much
(that's a lie)

my dingaling, oh my dingaling

WON'T YOU PLAY WITH MY dingaling

sorry, that's an old chuck berry song

for those of you, who will not ping, you must be playing with your own
dingaling

oh my! _______
oh my!_______

wont' you play with my _______

aaaahh ya'll sing so pretty

cybercat
October 14th 06, 02:35 AM
"naked on the phone" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Oh, right. How are your balls these days?
>
> you mean since I started using this eucalyptus body wash?
> cool like a fresh summer morning? i don't know, i don't think about it
> too much
> (that's a lie)
>
> my dingaling, oh my dingaling
>
> WON'T YOU PLAY WITH MY dingaling
>
> sorry, that's an old chuck berry song
>
> for those of you, who will not ping, you must be playing with your own
> dingaling
>
> oh my! _______
> oh my!_______
>
> wont' you play with my _______
>
> aaaahh ya'll sing so pretty
>

Hey, wait a minute, I don't think we're talking about tennis balls here ....

I am so embarrassed.

Matthew
October 14th 06, 02:43 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
...
>
> "naked on the phone" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> cybercat wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, right. How are your balls these days?
>>
>> you mean since I started using this eucalyptus body wash?
>> cool like a fresh summer morning? i don't know, i don't think about it
>> too much
>> (that's a lie)
>>
>> my dingaling, oh my dingaling
>>
>> WON'T YOU PLAY WITH MY dingaling
>>
>> sorry, that's an old chuck berry song
>>
>> for those of you, who will not ping, you must be playing with your own
>> dingaling
>>
>> oh my! _______
>> oh my!_______
>>
>> wont' you play with my _______
>>
>> aaaahh ya'll sing so pretty
>>
>
> Hey, wait a minute, I don't think we're talking about tennis balls here
> ....
>
> I am so embarrassed.
I am not going to comment about Barry ball's and you

meeee
October 14th 06, 03:09 AM
"naked on the phone" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Oh, right. How are your balls these days?
>
> you mean since I started using this eucalyptus body wash?
> cool like a fresh summer morning? i don't know, i don't think about it
> too much
> (that's a lie)
>
> my dingaling, oh my dingaling
>
> WON'T YOU PLAY WITH MY dingaling
>
> sorry, that's an old chuck berry song
>
> for those of you, who will not ping, you must be playing with your own
> dingaling
>
> oh my! _______
> oh my!_______
>
> wont' you play with my _______
>
> aaaahh ya'll sing so pretty
>

Oh God now I'll be singing that for the rest of the day. Hey, I'll go and
teach it to my 4year old instead! That should be fun!

naked on the phone
October 14th 06, 03:28 AM
meeee wrote:

> Oh God now I'll be singing that for the rest of the day. Hey, I'll go and
> teach it to my 4year old instead! That should be fun!

I thought you would have taught your 4 year old something more native?

"Well I'm rather upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got...

ac/dc

meeee
October 15th 06, 08:24 AM
"naked on the phone" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> meeee wrote:
>
>> Oh God now I'll be singing that for the rest of the day. Hey, I'll go and
>> teach it to my 4year old instead! That should be fun!
>
> I thought you would have taught your 4 year old something more native?
>
> "Well I'm rather upper class high society
> God's gift to ballroom notoriety
> And I always fill my ballroom
> The event is never small
> The social pages say I've got...
>
> ac/dc
>

For some reason he's not big on akka dakka....maybe it comes with age. Pity,
cos it beats half our other musical exports. He's a bit of a techno fan,
likes old school reggae too. *sigh* oh well....might try midnight oil.....

-L.
October 15th 06, 10:04 AM
naked on the phone wrote:
> meeee wrote:
>
> > Oh God now I'll be singing that for the rest of the day. Hey, I'll go and
> > teach it to my 4year old instead! That should be fun!
>
> I thought you would have taught your 4 year old something more native?
>
> "Well I'm rather upper class high society
> God's gift to ballroom notoriety
> And I always fill my ballroom
> The event is never small
> The social pages say I've got...

The biggest Balls of all!

....and I'm just itching to tell you about it!

-L.

naked on the phone
October 15th 06, 02:50 PM
-L. wrote:

> The biggest Balls of all!
>
> ...and I'm just itching to tell you about it!
>
> -L.

you don't have big balls? you don't like to partay?

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress

(oh) We've got big balls
We've got big balls
We've got big balls
Dirty big balls
He's got big balls
She's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

mmm mmm mmm, and it's sunday