PDA

View Full Version : LMAO!!!

meeee
October 17th 06, 04:25 AM
I have a tiny, exquisite Siamese kitten running around under my desk,
glowering balefully at the other kittens, growling like a little dog, with
one of my husbands socks clenched firmly in her jaws. What is it with
socks??? Kittens have the cutest growl,....

barb
October 17th 06, 04:18 PM
Sounds like a little treasure. Enjoy!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

meeee
October 18th 06, 02:32 AM
Thanks :) I am !!
"barb" > wrote in message
> Sounds like a little treasure. Enjoy!
>
> --
> Barb
> Of course I don't look busy,
> I did it right the first time.

22brix
October 18th 06, 05:19 AM
The deadly sock killer . . . !

"meeee" > wrote in message
>I have a tiny, exquisite Siamese kitten running around under my desk,
>glowering balefully at the other kittens, growling like a little dog, with
>one of my husbands socks clenched firmly in her jaws. What is it with
>socks??? Kittens have the cutest growl,....

meeee
October 18th 06, 05:33 AM
And His Royal Snottiness blames Me for never being able to find his socks!!
(the sockeater just drooped off to sleep on my lap....I love when kittens do
that)

"22brix" > wrote in message
> The deadly sock killer . . . !
>

> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>I have a tiny, exquisite Siamese kitten running around under my desk,
>>glowering balefully at the other kittens, growling like a little dog, with
>>one of my husbands socks clenched firmly in her jaws. What is it with
>>socks??? Kittens have the cutest growl,....

22brix
October 18th 06, 05:38 AM
You're having all together too much fun! I'm jealous--haven't had kittens
around in a long time!

"meeee" > wrote in message
> And His Royal Snottiness blames Me for never being able to find his
> socks!! (the sockeater just drooped off to sleep on my lap....I love when
> kittens do that)
>
> "22brix" > wrote in message
>> The deadly sock killer . . . !
>>

>> "meeee" > wrote in message
>>>I have a tiny, exquisite Siamese kitten running around under my desk,
>>>glowering balefully at the other kittens, growling like a little dog,
>>>with one of my husbands socks clenched firmly in her jaws. What is it
>>>with socks??? Kittens have the cutest growl,....

meeee
October 18th 06, 06:30 AM
aww I know I spoil myself..... nuthin better than a lapful of meezer
kittens. Except maybe a lapful of orange and tortie kittens. Or a lapful of
black and white spotted kittens....hmmmm so many kittens, so little time.